Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268543 Jan 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Sure wish we had Jesus montero ...solve alot of the yankee ills ..right hand power hitting catcher..but what thehell we already filled the positions with cervelli, romine and some other .150 hitting bum...lol going to be a long season!
I agree Donnie.....Pineda seems to be a bust.....never know when he'll be back....this year or next.....Montero would be the Yanks best option at catcher of what we have right now......and Romine really should be in AAA for another year of conditioning since he was out most of last year with a bulging disc injury......and that's tough on a catcher....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268544 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really think mo is back next year? my take was no...and then they need this kid..and isn't joba's contract up? logan? there is another kid pen wise and i gotta check..we are both speculating, my guess is they keep him and he is on the roster next year. romine, next year also...don't know if they rush him. all depends on what happens with the group oh hand...
adams was hurt for the lee trade. and is fine now... and is playing well, a good trade chip.
Adams is only a good trade chip if the Yanks sign Cano to a long term deal.....if not and he walks Adams will be needed.......its a wait and see deal here.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268545 Jan 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Adams is only a good trade chip if the Yanks sign Cano to a long term deal.....if not and he walks Adams will be needed.......its a wait and see deal here.....
That probably why he is not traded. I think they sign cano however.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268546 Jan 25, 2013
Pavano got hurt. Spleen. Out 6 to 8 weeks. Too bad the mets did not sign him. The american idle strikes again.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268547 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
That probably why he is not traded. I think they sign cano however.
I hope so.....and if so Cano and Boris are gonna want 6-8 years at around 23M per....probably after a while of negotiating a deal for less years gets done....but anyhow with Hal penny pinching these days ya never know......plus Grandy is also a FA....that's gonna be considered in there as well......Hal has it set in stone he wants team payroll at 189M next year......gonna be tough....

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268548 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Pavano got hurt. Spleen. Out 6 to 8 weeks. Too bad the mets did not sign him. The american idle strikes again.
How about when I drop off Un after making the factory worker who will soon be begging for forgiveness and a beating within an inch of his life I park my Jet at the airport and punch my fist down your throat and I pull out your spleen LMAO. When I spoke to Sandy we chukled over how dopes like you and sgt Carter would be so gulible and stupid to buy a story like the Mets were interested in a juickee reject like that bum LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268549 Jan 25, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when I drop off Un after making the factory worker who will soon be begging for forgiveness and a beating within an inch of his life I park my Jet at the airport and punch my fist down your throat and I pull out your spleen LMAO. When I spoke to Sandy we chukled over how dopes like you and sgt Carter would be so gulible and stupid to buy a story like the Mets were interested in a juickee reject like that bum LMAO

Keep up the good posting, its noticed! What's funny is in your momma profile you were to chickenshit to post like this to anyone. Strange huh?

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#268550 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Keep up the good posting, its noticed! What's funny is in your momma profile you were to chickenshit to post like this to anyone. Strange huh?
The mooch is probable under orders from his master. A complete re-todd who is more afraid of his own shadow then a ground hog is.

Yankee Stadium

#268551 Jan 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so.....and if so Cano and Boris are gonna want 6-8 years at around 23M per....probably after a while of negotiating a deal for less years gets done....but anyhow with Hal penny pinching these days ya never know......plus Grandy is also a FA....that's gonna be considered in there as well......Hal has it set in stone he wants team payroll at 189M next year......gonna be tough....
Grandy is a goner. Cano won't and should not get an 8 year deal. Said this before Paulie, not many 2nd baseman put up the big numbers over the age of 32.

Both will have huge years in 2013.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268552 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The mooch is probable under orders from his master. A complete re-todd who is more afraid of his own shadow then a ground hog is.

exactly...the "real" momma is the biggest coward on topix. he stopped with real threats as i toss them back in his fat face being laughed at...the most famous is the one to you from him on my page 5818.

I am still waiting on the letterhead he promised to you, then me...

as if...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268553 Jan 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

this is classic...my bad, page 5819...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268554 Jan 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll call your bluff...you're a coward and i'm gonna make you look like a fool,starting with your job..on nice letter head from the incorprated village

the letter head one..lmfao

the real coward,momma...never met a soul he threatened...the phony tough guy...knows pictures will be snapped..before and after...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268555 Jan 25, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

good post slackers!! lmfao...

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#268556 Jan 25, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey buddy. Lets not make this too obvious. You need to break this in better. No one thinks you are me. I want my followers to do the right thing and bother these dopes. But, now I have a jet? I take pride in my rich lifestyle. I do not share it with these morons. The stalkers will call private airfields to get my info now. Gotta run, Sandy has me coming over for friday drinks. Might head over to Fallons later on in the evening. Debbie will fly in tomorrow. We are doubling with David Wright prior to him going to Florida. Let these ants eat cake.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268557 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Grandy is a goner. Cano won't and should not get an 8 year deal. Said this before Paulie, not many 2nd baseman put up the big numbers over the age of 32.
Both will have huge years in 2013.
Cano's not your typical 2B Fu....he's a big strong kid....how many 2B can you say that about? anyhow Cano's gonna want the big payday and Boris won't stop begging owners and GM's until he finds that deal and he won't settle for anything less.....are you suggesting Yanks let Cano walk? if so lets hope they trade him for a nice package in return real soon if Hal can't afford him.....cause he's gonna get that big payday if its not gonna be the Yanks paying the check and somehow Cano is worth more than just a draft pick.....

Hard to say what will happen with Grandy at the end of the year until the Cano status is settled......allot of where Grandy goes depends on what kinda numbers he puts up.....and what numbers need to come down for his sake is the strikeouts.....
Match Maker

Newtown, CT

#268558 Jan 25, 2013
Quotes from new Jet GM:

“I don’t sense dysfunction or anything like that,” Idzik said as he was introduced Thursday in Florham Park.

“I don’t deal much with perception. I deal with reality,” Idzik said.“The reality is this is one of the most fabulous infrastructures you can have.”

Sounds like the Woody and Rex picked a winner! LOL
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268559 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say the Yanks will get huge years out of Cano, Granderson, Hughes and Logan since they will be free agent eligible after this season.
And we've not heard the last from Pineda.
Lets worry about 2013 before we start playing GM for 2014.
Can't predict big years out of anyone Fu....FA or not....Swisher didn't have a big year.....nor did he get the money he was looking for......glad him and the Yanks parted ways.....he wasn't coming through in the clutch nor the post season enough......even though he puts up decent HR and RBI numbers yearly.....not saying the Yanks need to be a star studded team.......but some decent power hitting corner OF would of been nice to acquire and a decent catcher......this off season wasn't the greatest names out there....but trading for one might not of been a bad idea.....certainly not happy about singles type hitters in Gardner and Ichiro......Grandy if he can go back to 2011 and cut down the strikeouts by not always thinking long ball in every AB and pickup the guy from 2nd and 3rd or both with a base hit sure would help.....or Tex pulling every pitch he sees from the left side....Yanks have issues right now that need to be dealt with not ignored.....maybe Kevin Long needs to go......something....

Yankee Stadium

#268560 Jan 25, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Cano's not your typical 2B Fu....he's a big strong kid....how many 2B can you say that about? anyhow Cano's gonna want the big payday and Boris won't stop begging owners and GM's until he finds that deal and he won't settle for anything less.....are you suggesting Yanks let Cano walk? if so lets hope they trade him for a nice package in return real soon if Hal can't afford him.....cause he's gonna get that big payday if its not gonna be the Yanks paying the check and somehow Cano is worth more than just a draft pick.....
Hard to say what will happen with Grandy at the end of the year until the Cano status is settled......allot of where Grandy goes depends on what kinda numbers he puts up.....and what numbers need to come down for his sake is the strikeouts.....
Who offers him 8 years Paulie? Yanks need to resist the temptation here of biding against themselves.
hoeday

New York, NY

#268561 Jan 25, 2013
hoeday hoeday hoeday

Yankee Stadium

#268562 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...the "real" momma is the biggest coward on topix. he stopped with real threats as i toss them back in his fat face being laughed at...the most famous is the one to you from him on my page 5818.
I am still waiting on the letterhead he promised to you, then me...
as if...lmfao...
"Goon squads" "our committee". Let see, whats the play book for those two liars?

Post as Tman and not as Momma while the stalker is away. Check.
Blame Fu for being Tman, Check.

Post as Slackers and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being Slackers, check.

Post as "head case 123" and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being "head case 123" upon return, check.

Upon return do the "hey buddy" shout outs and mention you were in Vermont with Debbie and Rex and Woody and Sandy, check.

Post Un as Harry B, Jimi Yanks and Lori G and then blame Fu, check

Did I miss anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 8 min Paul Yanks 40,892
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 min rainmaker2016 14,942
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min rainmaker2016 15,821
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min ThomasA 311,486
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr NEMO NOONE 11,280
Hillary can't win 3 hr Tom Clancey 4
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance