“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268474 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like real soon your face will buried in sand so deep a dog woould not even be able to sniff you out

Keep up the good posting, its noticed.

Omg. Are you this stupid? Why post exactly like momma. Then do the deny bit.

Get lost momma. Game over.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268475 Jan 24, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
ATL will have a pretty sick outfield with the Upton brothers and Heyward. Still don't see them being able to beat the NATS. They are loaded for the next few years.

Pending injuries or more trades you are right. Braves have more young pitching coming. Outstanding closer. Mets are a 4th or 5th place team for years to come.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268476 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO he is hiding under his trailer rental home probable hoping the forums leader does not beat him to a pulp. rest assured the coward would not dare act tough to his face.
you posting to yourself again you idiot...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268477 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Kmart shoppers! Attention Kmart shoppers! I said I am Slackers brother there Mr bar barf breath.
You're on notice.

Slackers=momma

Keep up the good posting. Its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268478 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
you already have used up your years quota on stupid posts. mets have the best pitching prospects in all of the game. juicekee fans have never seen or sniffed a pitching prospect like wheeler. can't wait to see wheeler toy with captain cancer and the old age home yankees in the subway series.

Juicekee? Captain cancer? Momma terms.

Way to go dope. Keep up the good posting,its noticed.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#268479 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
you already have used up your years quota on stupid posts. mets have the best pitching prospects in all of the game. juicekee fans have never seen or sniffed a pitching prospect like wheeler. can't wait to see wheeler toy with captain cancer and the old age home yankees in the subway series.
wheeler win any games yet for the mets, Beltran sure has helped the SF Giants you idiot.

Mets still a last place team..chance to lose a 100 games in 2013!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268480 Jan 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you posting to yourself again you idiot...lmfao

Exactly. Just a matter of time when he does a pete case to pete case post like he screwed up in as slackers.

Recall his phony tman one? Tman never said juicekees or posted like momma. Or his phony bruce for real. Dope,idiot and moron is being kind calling him that.

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#268481 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Keep up the good posting, its noticed.
Omg. Are you this stupid? Why post exactly like momma. Then do the deny bit.
Get lost momma. Game over.
Wow, fatty put eveyone on notice.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#268482 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Kmart shoppers! Attention Kmart shoppers! I said I am Slackers brother there Mr bar barf breath.
You're on notice.
I'm confused, I thought Slackers said Steve was his brother? You going to use a Steve profile now too fatty?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268483 Jan 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, fatty put eveyone on notice.

He did it to you 4 years ago. Nothing happened. I have gotten the sand and tampa crap for 4 years. Nothing happened. Just a bag of hot air. Its comical actually.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#268484 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Exactly. Just a matter of time when he does a pete case to pete case post like he screwed up in as slackers.
Recall his phony tman one? Tman never said juicekees or posted like momma. Or his phony bruce for real. Dope,idiot and moron is being kind calling him that.
Getting a front row seat and buying some popcorn for tomorrows Moochie meltdown.

Maybe Slackers will post both Pete and Tman tomorrow?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268485 Jan 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused, I thought Slackers said Steve was his brother? You going to use a Steve profile now too fatty?

Whoops! Good catch! Ruh roh. Busted again.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#268486 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He did it to you 4 years ago. Nothing happened. I have gotten the sand and tampa crap for 4 years. Nothing happened. Just a bag of hot air. Its comical actually.
"sending over goon squads to rough up Mrs Fu after you go to work"......ROLMFAO.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268487 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO he is hiding under his trailer rental home probable hoping the forums leader does not beat him to a pulp. rest assured the coward would not dare act tough to his face.
Ahhh did I strike a nerve with you momma......threatening to use you suckass hero's face for a punching bag........watch out now momma remember to deadbolt all your doors and windows.....Billy is coming for you with a vengeance.....you scared to death coward.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268488 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
countless times that dope puts his foot in his mouth...once again proving he has nothing to do with either organizaton.
although if not for living in the carolinas, i admit scrubbing toilets might have been true.
once he was led onto making that statement, i knew i had him...had already looked at it in the papers...
whatever that means!
This idiot momma use to fool a few with his phony profiles in the past......now he's just getting more and more stupid by the day and didn't even think that could be possible......told that moron along time ago to layoff the crack......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268489 Jan 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"sending over goon squads to rough up Mrs Fu after you go to work"......ROLMFAO.

He's a toughie with women and kids. He wanted to come here when I was overnite in orlando for halloween horror nights. Only my son and wife here then. Carlos had to threaten him. He sharted in his pants.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268490 Jan 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>This idiot momma use to fool a few with his phony profiles in the past......now he's just getting more and more stupid by the day and didn't even think that could be possible......told that moron along time ago to layoff the crack......

His friday melt down has started early. I have a site visit early tomorrow. I hope its quick so I come back early for the show!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268491 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
His friday melt down has started early. I have a site visit early tomorrow. I hope its quick so I come back early for the show!
I love the chickenshit coward momma's orders from unbiased he's carrying out to Liam and others......never met a bigger suck ass coward idiot anywhere......fat dope needs a job badly and allot of help from Bellevue.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268492 Jan 24, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/24/green-...

so much for the woody and rex bs show..almost as funny as the gm not at the senior bowl looking at players..

lets pray fattie comes on soon with the lies..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268493 Jan 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I love the chickenshit coward momma's orders from unbiased he's carrying out to Liam and others......never met a bigger suck ass coward idiot anywhere......fat dope needs a job badly and allot of help from Bellevue.....

oh, its not orders..its kiss arse stuff...this way he shows junior how he stuck up for him and covers for him

this way he can judge him, laugh at him in polls...and show how loyal he is and vote for him..

fattie is getting pretty sneaky lately...he is not following orders, its all about fooling him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 37 min _FLATLINE-------- 11,059
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Russ 18,836
Ingles Markets Inc. corporate takeover by Publix? 1 hr Larry 11
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. (Aug '14) Aug '14 NY Paw Pals 1
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]