Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268505 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, its not orders..its kiss arse stuff...this way he shows junior how he stuck up for him and covers for him
this way he can judge him, laugh at him in polls...and show how loyal he is and vote for him..
fattie is getting pretty sneaky lately...he is not following orders, its all about fooling him.
Fatso is a suck ass alright....and a backstabber.......junior has no one left to post to.....so he has to eat the shit.....2 stupid morons with their heads up each others asses.....too freaken funny......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#268506 Jan 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Fatso is a suck ass alright....and a backstabber.......junior has no one left to post to.....so he has to eat the shit.....2 stupid morons with their heads up each others asses.....too freaken funny......lmfao

exactly...momma laughs at him as he lies to him...junior will act tough to him on the phone or messages...but bottom line tub of love knows junior ain't coming up there...so he just lies and plays off the forum...

both need each other big time..and accept the constant back stabbing..but, i do believe big time that tubbie has something on junior...otherwise i doubt if junior needs the grief of fattie screwing up profiles monthly..

they plan all this stuff out, its all they have and both unemployed..

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#268507 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you would not no a good GM if it fell out of the sky like a football and hit you in the head riding your mini bike. Rex runs this team and has full control just like me and slackers and Momma and Unbiased run this forum
LOL....I took a quick look at your profile pic, and at first didnt realize it was a bottle. I thought it was Harry's ____!

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#268508 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go clean isle 6 some little kid just puked.
Keep up the good fluffing..........it's noticed
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268509 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...momma laughs at him as he lies to him...junior will act tough to him on the phone or messages...but bottom line tub of love knows junior ain't coming up there...so he just lies and plays off the forum...
both need each other big time..and accept the constant back stabbing..but, i do believe big time that tubbie has something on junior...otherwise i doubt if junior needs the grief of fattie screwing up profiles monthly..
they plan all this stuff out, its all they have and both unemployed..
Yup....both unemployed.....both with too much time on their hands and allot of lies and backstabbing games going back and forth as usual...also fat momma acting like the idiot momma in all his phony profiles now including posting himself.....I bet he even fools himself like the fat moron he is.....a riot....lmfao

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#268510 Jan 24, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I took a quick look at your profile pic, and at first didnt realize it was a bottle. I thought it was Harry's ____!
OMG you're right!!! If you look quickly that could be a pic of the Mooch going down on Harry!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....too freaking funny!!

Washington, DC

#268511 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
our committee voted you irrelevent so there was no need to send goon squads vince.
Thank god I can stand down the red alert, Mrs. Fu will be relieved.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#268512 Jan 24, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
our committee voted you irrelevent so there was no need to send goon squads vince.
This is by far your funniest post to date. "Our committee voted" the so called committee consists of momma c and his multiple profiles and unbiased aka mr irrelevant. Too funny. Your funny posts intrigue me. Whatever that means. Lol

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#268513 Jan 24, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the day! Kudos.

I guess they want to keep it in the family!

Washington, DC

#268514 Jan 24, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
This is by far your funniest post to date. "Our committee voted" the so called committee consists of momma c and his multiple profiles and unbiased aka mr irrelevant. Too funny. Your funny posts intrigue me. Whatever that means. Lol
"Our committee"......ROLMFAO!! !!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268515 Jan 24, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
ATL will have a pretty sick outfield with the Upton brothers and Heyward. Still don't see them being able to beat the NATS. They are loaded for the next few years.
BJ Upton is overrated however.....only good if he wants to be.....a head case no doubt.....Longoria grew tired of his antics in Tampa.....never forgot him calling BJ out on a badly played ball in the outfield when BJ took the lackadaisical route.....

Washington, DC

#268516 Jan 24, 2013
Yankees chances of obtaining a decent right handed hitting OF/DH are looking bleak.

Here's a good read on whats left out there....ugh

Jeff Baker
Carlos Lee
Juan Rivera

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/01/24/with-ha...

Washington, DC

#268517 Jan 24, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>BJ Upton is overrated however.....only good if he wants to be.....a head case no doubt.....Longoria grew tired of his antics in Tampa.....never forgot him calling BJ out on a badly played ball in the outfield when BJ took the lackadaisical route.....
Interesting piece on Justin Upton and what it would cost the Yankees.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/01/11/the-cos...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268518 Jan 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
As it turned out Fu.....glad the deal never got done with Justin Upton headed to the Bronx.....Braves gave up allot to acquire him.....something the Yanks could ill afford to do with their farm system.........if the Mariners became the 3rd party.....might of got interesting.....but not a straight shot deal with Arizona.....they wanted too much in return......
Sarah

Ashburn, VA

#268519 Jan 25, 2013
I want to quickly share a testimony on how Dr. Nasiru help me. A lady put a spell on my husband and took him away from me. But when i met [email protected] he help me remove the spell from his face and now my husband is back home. If you are experiencing such problem, or if you have any kind of disease or you need money spell, do not waste any more time. Just contact him at. [email protected] he will help you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268520 Jan 25, 2013
What, no Revis chat, Rexie and the new gm bs?

Sandy getting waste of time bourn[xmas present].

I hope the mets waste the money..no way in hell they are better then the phils, nats and braves...

but, I do understand the battle for last place is going to be exciting....

so, come on mooch, give us the latest sandy lie, so i can laugh at you more

please, the next blockbuster...or signing a washed up ex yankee pitcher and calling it a good move and not checking he was a yankee..can never get enough lefty relievers...lmfao...

lets go mooch! or is it pete case?

I request anyone go in the giants forum and see how the "real" pete case posted. nothing like the new "momma" version...

and its almost exactly like the phony tman one he lost...matter of fact, 100%..

busted again, dope.

Washington, DC

#268521 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

Washington, DC

#268522 Jan 25, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I want to quickly share a testimony on how Dr. Nasiru help me. A lady put a spell on my husband and took him away from me. But when i met [email protected] he help me remove the spell from his face and now my husband is back home. If you are experiencing such problem, or if you have any kind of disease or you need money spell, do not waste any more time. Just contact him at. [email protected] he will help you
Are you sure your names not Lori G?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268523 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

At this point no way. This is a big year for a lot of the kids in the minors. Romine needs a full year in the minors. Next year we could see 3 or 4 kids make the team.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268524 Jan 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure your names not Lori G?

It does sound like her life story. Mooch will get bored judging and hiding. Here is hoping for his bs appearance this afternoon after his phony meeting with sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 28 min rainmaker2016 17,577
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Friend of BHJ 14,362
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Zani Grey 18,739
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Paul Yanks 6,776
ATT scans Driver License 2 hr Stood up 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zach 317,506
News More Aug '17 Tina 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance