But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Dell you bum! Once again your picks were laughed at and you won like 2 games this entire postseason. Can't wait to read your analysis and breakdown of the SB. Your basic observations are a real riot to read. Your idea of great team work is gang rape

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Since: May 08

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Dell you bum! Once again your picks were laughed at and you won like 2 games this entire postseason. Can't wait to read your analysis and breakdown of the SB. Your basic observations are a real riot to read. Your idea of great team work is gang rape
Hey buddy I don't care that you didn't graduate from highschool. Schools and work is for chumps not millioner moocher and slackers like you who are also on SSI.

Kepp up the good postin, its been noticed.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you bet your $5 allowance...as if you have a penny...
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!
$5 buys a lot of sand so you betta watch out when i go to tampa next month.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.
Hey buddy we're holding your table for ya at Fallons, bring Woody and Rex with you also. Sandy called me and told me to tell you the Mets locked up Big Ike to a contract next year. Great call on the Nets game and next weeks winner on the Super Bowl.

That guy Steve said he won't post in here anymore and wants no part of you and unbiased....or whatever that means.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
South or north carolina?
Never mind that stuff. You've been warned and you better lock up your credit cards as per Fu....or whatever that means.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind that stuff. You've been warned and you better lock up your credit cards as per Fu....or whatever that means.

lmao.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.
Hey my brother says you are a smart guy and busted wide open the case of the stolen profile is that true?

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao.
How come you have two profiles? My bother said you're the judger in all the forums by the way.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

4am and still no Paul. Like to see how many in here could wake up this early and get ready

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you have two profiles? My bother said you're the judger in all the forums by the way.

too funny.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/01/rosenth...

no bourn by xmas as reported by the forum bs artist

some up to the minute bb workings..without the lies from the dope momma.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
too funny.
Its too funny that junior is worried big time about me....all he has to do is make his way to Green Valley than I can use his face for a punching bag.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its too funny that junior is worried big time about me....all he has to do is make his way to Green Valley than I can use his face for a punching bag.......

you know that will not happen bro...hey, has your weather gotten better yet? or warmer i should say...ours got cold real quick..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you know that will not happen bro...hey, has your weather gotten better yet? or warmer i should say...ours got cold real quick..
Yup.....junior blew you off at least 20 times bro...a sign of a true coward.....and he's scared stiff of Donnie and Fu on the island where he will never go....and probably BDIS as well....oh well
Yeah....its back to mid 70's at midday....high 40's at night.....those temps in the 20's a week ago was friggin cold....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....junior blew you off at least 20 times bro...a sign of a true coward.....and he's scared stiff of Donnie and Fu on the island where he will never go....and probably BDIS as well....oh well
Yeah....its back to mid 70's at midday....high 40's at night.....those temps in the 20's a week ago was friggin cold....

What is funny is the "tub of love" momma shivering in fear. His now 3 year old threats to fu and nothing happened. My 4 years of coming to tampa threats are comical as he can barely afford wipes to clean his disgusting mess.

The heck with them. What are your thoughts on the brother bowl?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
What is funny is the "tub of love" momma shivering in fear. His now 3 year old threats to fu and nothing happened. My 4 years of coming to tampa threats are comical as he can barely afford wipes to clean his disgusting mess.
Yup momma talks a tough game but in reality the fat load is scared of his own shadow big time with immense fear.....the thought of Billy coming into his neck of the woods just trembles the poor fat slob into just dropping a big load in his pants.....too funny
Junior also just full of lies.......said hey pal post your full name and the suite you're gonna stay at......the lying fool goes "no suite staying at a residence" who fool who do you know in Scottsdale?.....unbiased and momma by far Topix biggest BS liars.....BS stories after BS stories with these outta work stupid clowns.....unreal
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Lets not forget the Jets lost to both the 49ers and the Ravens...LMFAO
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Right now I like the 49ers but with two weeks to go lets see what happens....
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
You Lying fat pig No Bookie takes any action two weeks in advance of the game...Only place you get advanced action is Vegas...If you really bet with a book you'd know that Moron....Gotcha again idiot, hi ho!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Right now I like the 49ers but with two weeks to go lets see what happens....

Same here. Think I'll make my pick that friday just prior to the game. Leaning towards the niners. Not a fan of a rookie qb in the big game. Flacco has picked up his game. Ray rice is a great runner also.( Gore is also).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,921 - 262,940 of305,606
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Queens County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••