Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268364 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I called my bookie and wanted to put a thousand dollars on Houston winning the World Series this year but he told me he can't take 'action' in advance.........Sgt Carter has to be the biggest moron in here
What are you gonna bet with your welfare and food stamps azzhole?.....you are unemployed.....fired cause you can't even boil water ya crackhead dope ya.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268365 Jan 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sanchez is better then Joe Namath"......too freaking funny. No one knows less about the NFL then he does.
The fat boy is as stupid as you can get......what a fat dope to say Sanchez is better than Namath ever was......geeeeeeeesh

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268366 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I just called my bookie and wanted to put a thousand dollars on a 3 year old filly that hasnt raced yet to win the Kentucky Derby this year....but he told me he dosent take action in advance......Sgt Carter has to be the biggest moron in here.

lmfao...

from some unemployed racist...

please, it would have been better if you lied and told us you were with rex and the new gm at the senior bowl...or scouting for sandy

did you put up on the big screen your racist rants? i am sure ownership loved it

and of course some powerful man in 2 major organizations spends his time stalking, lying, vulgar posts towards women, racist posts...

yup, its believeable...

keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268367 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I just called my bookie and wanted to put a thousand dollars on a 3 year old filly that hasnt raced yet to win the Kentucky Derby this year....but he told me he dosent take action in advance......Sgt Carter has to be the biggest moron in here.

please post as slackers again!

keep up the good posting, its noticed!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268368 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think any team will want him especially since he is mentally gone. Momma is going to cry the day that his hero is benched and not starting for the Jets lol.
Tell ya what Dell....if Woody could get lucky enough to get rid of the bum Sanchez......momma would be shitting in his pants for about a week straight for that clueless idiot.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268369 Jan 22, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268370 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he better think his life of commercials from now on..adds for diapers...momma would buy them...
anyone recall his fat slob brother rob? after he got fired from dallas he claimed he gets hired within 5 minutes
still waiting....
when rex gets fired it will be the same thing...
bet momma goes "good riddance"
cha ching
whatever that means!
Keep up the good posting. It's noticed lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268371 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

a classic melt down, one of many

the forum coward has yet to meet our fu!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268372 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the forum liar is drawn out...
keep up the good posting,its noticed...
ps, keep on judging coward
and the line in certain vegas places opened at 5 1/2...
since you did not know.
And some places it opened 4 1/2....and it's now 3 1/2 - 4 ........what's your point ?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268373 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah you couldn't even bounce a check for that amount you idiot.....whatever that means slackers......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268374 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
a classic melt down, one of many
the forum coward has yet to meet our fu!
The one he was in his slackers profile ooops "saying good job slackers even your brother agrees....whatever that means its noticed......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268375 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg..i loved tna and at times better then raw...unless the rock is cooking..i can't wait till thursday..you know they tape at universal studios...
love the momma nick name, twinki tits..lol
That's the perfect name for Momma. Yeah I know they tape at Universal Stuidos and the crazy thing is that they never come down here to West Palm for some reason. I know they have a small budget, but their are places down here they can get in for cheap. I'm not sure if they ever come to Miami either. I wish they would come down because I wouldn't mind going to see them especially the Knockouts. I'm upset with Velvet Sky for all of a sudden not wearing those nice outfits that we all like to see. Now she is all covered up :(.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268376 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>And some places it opened 4 1/2....and it's now 3 1/2 - 4 ........what's your point ?
You are a moron.....you got no money moochie.....slackers.....for Pete case.....t-man....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268377 Jan 22, 2013
dear bookie

i would like to bet a grand, that momma chamberlin does not have the money to gamble and will not pick a winner in the nfl, nba, baseball world series, and nhl...

bookie, no way in hell. get lost

but you can bet that he will pick a winner and has the money...lmfao...name the odds, just give me the money in advance!

whatever that means!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268378 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Tell ya what Dell....if Woody could get lucky enough to get rid of the bum Sanchez......momma would be shitting in his pants for about a week straight for that clueless idiot.....LMFAO
Lol he is doing that right now as we speak. I know you can smell that through the computer. My God all those rat sandwiches are really starting to come through his pores too. Never thought someone could smell that bad.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268379 Jan 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you couldn't even bounce a check for that amount you idiot.....whatever that means slackers......LMFAO

he did that already and spent time bent over in the pen and learned his homo terms!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268380 Jan 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>And some places it opened 4 1/2....and it's now 3 1/2 - 4 ........what's your point ?

no point needed with you asswipecoward, whatever that means

keep up the good posting, its noticed!!

c'mon, please do a slackers denial post for me...

ps, the papers annouce a line almost within seconds and anyone can log onto vegas to find out, asap...

but, gee, thanks for the info...say, how's sonya??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268381 Jan 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That's the perfect name for Momma. Yeah I know they tape at Universal Stuidos and the crazy thing is that they never come down here to West Palm for some reason. I know they have a small budget, but their are places down here they can get in for cheap. I'm not sure if they ever come to Miami either. I wish they would come down because I wouldn't mind going to see them especially the Knockouts. I'm upset with Velvet Sky for all of a sudden not wearing those nice outfits that we all like to see. Now she is all covered up :(.

twinkietits...they must be huge for him...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268382 Jan 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he did that already and spent time bent over in the pen and learned his homo terms!
Yup....that's how moochie learned what male asses are supposed to smell like....he said he's an expert at it....sounds like they bent the fat boy over a helluva lot.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268383 Jan 22, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/report...

great news for net fans...the smoking hot team will try and trade for crybaby, ruiner of 2 teams howard...

what a cancer...

lets pray the nets get him, ruin the chemistry and then watch them lose in the clutch

watching him shot free throws is like watching shaq..painful...

of course, momma without the info...busy calling bookies...

whatever that means!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 51 min DAVID27 1,442
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr DAVID27 313,226
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr MAGA 2,653
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr TRUMPTRAIN 75
AMERICA - Somebody's Lyin " ! 2 hr American Gothic G... 3
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,703
Winnipeggers unite for anti-Trump march 2 hr ThomasA 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance