Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#268283 Jan 21, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>STEVE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN !!....I just got home and saw this, you are dead !! When I told my brother you got onto my computer he was furious and told me that's why he dosent trust you when he's gone. Too bad for you Steve but he also told me to post your real name on topix "Pete Case63" and will wait until he gets home to maybe reveal who you are, He's pissed and you're dead

ah, getting caught and the lies began!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268284 Jan 21, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does, His so-called friend Steve is in hot water for coming in my room when I was gone, "Pete Case 63 " should be posting an apology before my brother breaks his arm.

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268285 Jan 21, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't folow sports but my brother does. I didn't forget to change profiles because I only have one. I forgot to shut down my computer at the kitchen table when I walked the dog. My brothers friend Steve also known as Pete Case 63 thought he'd be funny but my brothers gonna kill him. My brother would have been really mad but he liked what he posted as Steve hates the Giants too. I just posted Steve on the Giants forum as he hasn't shown up at our house since Friday if he dosent come here to face the music my brothers gonna post his e-mail address. Have you heard from momma ? he won't answer my private messages.

classic...keep up the good posting, its noticed! lmfao

have you heard from momma...it just gets better...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268286 Jan 21, 2013
I sure wish the Islanders could play Tampa everyday, also it's good to see the Strangers off to such a rousing start.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268287 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I sure wish the Islanders could play Tampa everyday, also it's good to see the Strangers off to such a rousing start.

Keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268288 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Its great to see you reduced to shout outs and spewing racial venom. No way the mets or jets allow racism. So that ends your phony connections. Debbie and vermont were made up by junior.
Just how many phony profiles have you blown,5 out your cache of 20?

But keep up the good posting!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#268289 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>This is a sad day for America, as the floppy lips, illegals and the rest of the dregs of society celebrate.... long live Ross Barnett.
Yea but Billy however is not for Obama. He made that very clear and I commended him for that. Billy is a good guy and guys like him are a plus to society. Wish more people were like him

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#268290 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Its a madhouse up here before. All her family was here. Thankfully most are leaving now. You ever have garbage in 1 hand but you accidentally throw out the thing that you want in your other hand? Thats what just happened to me. Fortunatly for everyone, Rose's little niece is ok

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268291 Jan 21, 2013
We got some big laughs in the office today hearing Pedro Feleciano has agreed to a minimal minor league contract.....Pedro and his agent fleeced the Juicekees for 8 million while getting all the medical attention he needed paid by the Juicekees and never threw a pitch. He'll get the rust off in New Orleans and return 100 percent healthy at a fraction of the cost for the Mets.....Great job Sandy you can never have enough lefties

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268292 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
We got some big laughs in the office today hearing Pedro Feleciano has agreed to a minimal minor league contract.....Pedro and his agent fleeced the Juicekees for 8 million while getting all the medical attention he needed paid by the Juicekees and never threw a pitch. He'll get the rust off in New Orleans and return 100 percent healthy at a fraction of the cost for the Mets.....Great job Sandy you can never have enough lefties

Like the other ex yank pitcher they signed?

Keep up the good posting,its noticed slackers!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268293 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Unemployed. Lmfao.

Did the office see your racist posts on the big screen today?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268294 Jan 21, 2013
Nice win for the Nets today it won't be long before they sit atop the Atlantic Division.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268295 Jan 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Its a madhouse up here before. All her family was here. Thankfully most are leaving now. You ever have garbage in 1 hand but you accidentally throw out the thing that you want in your other hand? Thats what just happened to me. Fortunatly for everyone, Rose's little niece is ok
The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268296 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice win for the Nets today it won't be long before they sit atop the Atlantic Division.

Hi slackers!

Whatever that means! Busted dope.

“Lets do lunch, my treat”

shocking photo real soon

#268297 Jan 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Its a madhouse up here before. All her family was here. Thankfully most are leaving now. You ever have garbage in 1 hand but you accidentally throw out the thing that you want in your other hand? Thats what just happened to me. Fortunatly for everyone, Rose's little niece is ok
We all hope Marv is OK, keep up the good posting, its noticed!

shocking photo real soon

#268298 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave
Hey Buddy keep up the good posting, its noticed!

shocking photo real soon

#268299 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Unemployed. Lmfao.
Did the office see your racist posts on the big screen today?
Watch out for when I'm in Tampa. Bring the sand bags for me.

shocking photo real soon

#268300 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Come on over and meet me at Fallons, all the guys are chuckling over the Jets GM and Rexie.

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

shocking photo real soon

#268301 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Its great to see you reduced to shout outs and spewing racial venom. No way the mets or jets allow racism. So that ends your phony connections. Debbie and vermont were made up by junior.
Just how many phony profiles have you blown,5 out your cache of 20?
But keep up the good posting!
Who told you fatti was on SSI? You better tell me or else, get the sand backs ready.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268302 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave

Keep up the good posting,its noticed!

Shame on you,in laws have the money. Is it true you crapped on the floor at the boardwalk and banned from the property? Or was it when you grabbed the 80 year old at jelly rolls?

Whatever that means!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 36 min Princess Hey 18,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 43 min Princess Hey 17,079
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,429
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Chelsea (Nov '13) 2 hr LadyJ1014 43
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 315,373
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 9 hr Jake999 56
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) May '17 Lisa 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance