“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267922 Jan 15, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I generally don't post much about fantasy players. Keep in mind, both Fu and Bronto study all of our fantasy related posts since niether of them are any good. Isn't Coke going to be the their closer this year? Or maybe its his job to lose. I would think Leyland would this young kid as a set up guy, no? Another over rated thing I have found is the teams overall win total in relation to saves. Keep in mind, the Tigers offense, namely Prince and Cabrera tee off on other teams BP. So if they're like ahead 4-2 after 7 innings, its frustrating when they go nuts and now the score is 7-2 after 8. No save. So many times, these good offensive teams pull ahead late to take away the save opportunity because many teams have bad BP's and certain teams will tee off on them. As for Ike, who is even batting 1 and 2 for the Mets and will they get on base a lot? Citifield sucks for HR's but good for doubles in the gap.
Hope Fu and Bronto don't pick up too much here. Think last year, Fu and Bronto drafted 1 and 2. Fu took Pujols and Bronto took Halliday 2nd if my memory is correct. I for one this year will be paying close attention to their drafting on draft day. These guys are the 2 worst ever in fantasy
Well we know Folosers a thief as pages after pages in the old forum proves and without copy and pasting knows nothing about the game, Brontos just sneaky. Trust me with this kid from Detroit but I hear what you're saying about their offense...as for Ike ? at the moment it's Tejada and Murphy in the 1-2 holes 2 great OBP guys with Wright 3rd....that may change if Arizona would stop badgering Sandy regarding Harvey or Wheeler in the Upton trade, or getting Bourn or maybe both. Sandys holding firm with Arizona and has put together a nice package for them, the Mets are loaded with young arms down below. As for Bourn, Sandys waiting out his agents outrageous terms which get lower every passing day. Either way Big Ike will be good for 40+ 30+ 110+

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267923 Jan 15, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Soriano signs with WSH. Two years,$28 million with a vesting option for a 3rd season. Give his agent all the credit. He owns owners...
So what you're saying is when the crippled Mariano goes down Robertson will be the closer ? They won't win 80 games

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267924 Jan 15, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Soriano signs with WSH. Two years,$28 million with a vesting option for a 3rd season. Give his agent all the credit. He owns owners...

wow....14 mil a year...looks like another first place finish...so much for the mets for 3 more years...

must mean storen is a set up guy now..
JOE

Englewood, FL

#267925 Jan 15, 2013
Go Team
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#267926 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow....14 mil a year...looks like another first place finish...so much for the mets for 3 more years...

must mean storen is a set up guy now..
That of Storen along with Morse will be moved before ST...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267927 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know Folosers a thief as pages after pages in the old forum proves and without copy and pasting knows nothing about the game, Brontos just sneaky. Trust me with this kid from Detroit but I hear what you're saying about their offense...as for Ike ? at the moment it's Tejada and Murphy in the 1-2 holes 2 great OBP guys with Wright 3rd....that may change if Arizona would stop badgering Sandy regarding Harvey or Wheeler in the Upton trade, or getting Bourn or maybe both. Sandys holding firm with Arizona and has put together a nice package for them, the Mets are loaded with young arms down below. As for Bourn, Sandys waiting out his agents outrageous terms which get lower every passing day. Either way Big Ike will be good for 40+ 30+ 110+

fu a thief? for posting pages? just because you cannot handle a computer except to do phony profiles? you're the proven criminal with extensive knowledge of homo terms learned in jail...as for both, they are sharp in fantasy and nothing like you, who is lower then scum on a toilet seat.

mets..this..mets...that...keep on reading the papers...recall the bs line, "I get paid by the mets"...hopefully, it does not interfere with your gm search with rexie...

both know more about any sport then you

right slackers?? whatever that means...lmfao..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267928 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know Folosers a thief as pages after pages in the old forum proves and without copy and pasting knows nothing about the game, Brontos just sneaky. Trust me with this kid from Detroit but I hear what you're saying about their offense...as for Ike ? at the moment it's Tejada and Murphy in the 1-2 holes 2 great OBP guys with Wright 3rd....that may change if Arizona would stop badgering Sandy regarding Harvey or Wheeler in the Upton trade, or getting Bourn or maybe both. Sandys holding firm with Arizona and has put together a nice package for them, the Mets are loaded with young arms down below. As for Bourn, Sandys waiting out his agents outrageous terms which get lower every passing day. Either way Big Ike will be good for 40+ 30+ 110+
Bronto is a crybaby more than he is sneaky. I was nice enough to give him the winning strategy formula for his fantasy league. Guy then tells me he likes his pitchers. Just 1 week later, hes crying that he doesn't have enough starts to win this week. He no longer loves his pitchers and their 1 start weeks. Then a few weeks later, hes crying that hes working and cannot get to his computer on Mon nites at 7pm to make moves. He claimed it wasn't fair. Poor Bronto. If you were a working professional, you'd have normal working hours. You chose to work in retail, then expect to work late during the week and on weekends. I'm looking forward to this years league. One guy works at Macy's and another works in Home Depot. These guys cannot win since they'll be working most Mon nites at 7pm

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267929 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is when the crippled Mariano goes down Robertson will be the closer ? They won't win 80 games

mets in first by friday, yanks in last

how did that work out for you dope?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267930 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is when the crippled Mariano goes down Robertson will be the closer ? They won't win 80 games
Robertson would close with Joba being the set up guy

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267931 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nats have the best BP in baseball. Its stocked. They're my pick to win the WS this season

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267932 Jan 15, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
That of Storen along with Morse will be moved before ST...

why not use storen in the pen? 8th inning guy...he is good...

i agree on morse..he is a goner..

and before you mention the other guys in the pen for the nats, my take is...injury..if sori goes down, storen goes back to his slot..trade the other guy who was the 8th inning guy..

several teams are in on morse...last call, was around 5...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267933 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Robertson would close with Joba being the set up guy
Make that 75 wins

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267934 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Nats have the best BP in baseball. Its stocked. They're my pick to win the WS this season
They'll be tough that's for sure....I wonder if Johnson tells them in ST the same thing he told the 86 Mets..."We're not going to win the division we're going to dominate the division and all of baseball"....greatest spring training talk ever,.... i'll never forget the players faces when he was done, they hit the field that day like a college football team coming out of the tunnel on homecoming

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267935 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They'll be tough that's for sure....I wonder if Johnson tells them in ST the same thing he told the 86 Mets..."We're not going to win the division we're going to dominate the division and all of baseball"....greatest spring training talk ever,.... i'll never forget the players faces when he was done, they hit the field that day like a college football team coming out of the tunnel on homecoming

yup, you were there again...like a hemroid...

they came out onto the field in a coke induced rage...a team that should have won for years, and due to drugs that filthy crime laden team sunk to new lows of crime and drugs..

a pathetic group...johnson, the enabler of drugs...winked as they did it..disgusting..

but, you were the stain on the arse allright

keep up the good posting,its noticed! lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267936 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Make that 75 wins

wow, thats alot for the mets, we were thinking 65-70...

keep the faith dopey!

keep up the good posting, its noticed...

slackers, lmfao...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267937 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They'll be tough that's for sure....I wonder if Johnson tells them in ST the same thing he told the 86 Mets..."We're not going to win the division we're going to dominate the division and all of baseball"....greatest spring training talk ever,.... i'll never forget the players faces when he was done, they hit the field that day like a college football team coming out of the tunnel on homecoming
Did you ever realize that before that year started, they traded that moneyball GM, Billy Beane for Tim Tuefel

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267938 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I forgot about the Dodgers. That will be the NLCS unless they somehow have to play in an earlier round.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267939 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Nats have the best BP in baseball. Its stocked. They're my pick to win the WS this season
I know you're a big Stanton fan...if you were the Mets would you trade Harvey and Wheeler for him ? that's what Miami is proposing. Sandys got alot going on, he can get Upton for one of them or Stanton for both, and of course other kids from both teams thrown in. Getting either or both would make the Mets instant wildcard favorites but would deplete the young future piching staff. Sandys a firm believer that you build your team around young arms and he's got plenty of them a year or two away. I'll keep you posted

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267940 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Did you ever realize that before that year started, they traded that moneyball GM, Billy Beane for Tim Tuefel
Yup....good trade if you wanted a right handed hitting second basemen bad trade if you wanted a future genius GM...If memory serves me Beane was a 1st rounder but injuries did him in

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267941 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, you were there again...like a hemroid...
they came out onto the field in a coke induced rage...a team that should have won for years, and due to drugs that filthy crime laden team sunk to new lows of crime and drugs..
a pathetic group...johnson, the enabler of drugs...winked as they did it..disgusting..
but, you were the stain on the arse allright
keep up the good posting,its noticed! lmfao..
Hey dummy if they had the watered down wildcard they would have won for years....from 84-90 probably 4 WS wins...oh well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 min Princess Hey 11,430
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 min Princess Hey 10,043
Immigation system is not broken 23 min Just Saying 5
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Ricky D 6,528
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 1 hr JustTheFACTS 1
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) 1 hr khrome 1,088
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Unbiased Chargers... 35,759
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE