Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267994 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I bet it will be worse. Can't wait for the book to come out. I will buy it. I should get the audio book for momma and send it to him in the carolinas.
Fat dope momma can't comprehend from a video nor audio either......just look at his stupid blockbusters year in and year out.....they never happen......nor does his predictions like the jets going 12-4 last year and 11-5 this year.....you never hear it anywhere else but from the momma spew bullshit.....anyway momma really is this stupid.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267995 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>More BS blockbusters huh dopey? dream on moron.....LMFAO

They can get beltran. Trout,braun,cabrera and dozens more, no. He is a nut job shill and frontrunner. His met chat will be over in may.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267996 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
They can get beltran. Trout,braun,cabrera and dozens more, no. He is a nut job shill and frontrunner. His met chat will be over in may.
What cracked me up was the Bourn Christmas present from Sandy to all met fans as the giddy fairy momma chamberlin put it......Bourn is just another bum.....he averages yearly BA .272 4 HR 40 RBI and 85 RS for a lead off hitter.....the great Derek Jeter whom momma labels as captain cancer averages yearly BA .313 16 HR 79 RBI 117 RS......like always momma has his bean brain shoved so far up his ass with stupidity.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267997 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What cracked me up was the Bourn Christmas present from Sandy to all met fans as the giddy fairy momma chamberlin put it......Bourn is just another bum.....he averages yearly BA .272 4 HR 40 RBI and 85 RS for a lead off hitter.....the great Derek Jeter whom momma labels as captain cancer averages yearly BA .313 16 HR 79 RBI 117 RS......like always momma has his bean brain shoved so far up his ass with stupidity.....lmfao

compare that to jason bay, the last blockbuster who every year momma claimed he would be great

i have dozens of posts to back this up

i predicted bay would not hit 36 homers in his 4 year contract total

i was right..what a bum...

and bourn as of now would be the best met outfielder in years...

which is sad and pathetic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267998 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Fat dope momma can't comprehend from a video nor audio either......just look at his stupid blockbusters year in and year out.....they never happen......nor does his predictions like the jets going 12-4 last year and 11-5 this year.....you never hear it anywhere else but from the momma spew bullshit.....anyway momma really is this stupid.....

even junior knows he has been wrong for years...and he loved the slackers fiasco...

whatever that means...lmfao

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267999 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Let me put it this way regarding Matt Harvey and Zach Wheeler.....Sandy can get almost anyone for just one of them and can get anyone in baseball for both.
Thats great, only 24 more players and they'll be a .500 team perhaps.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268000 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
even junior knows he has been wrong for years...and he loved the slackers fiasco...
whatever that means...lmfao
momma is just a fat blubbering know nothing moron......the fat bitter jealous dope always talks out his fatass with proven stupidity....and his fantasy crap of executive suites from the mets, jets and nets comes from being a sick fuckinhomo dreaming all the time.....when its obvious he's nothing more than an outta work lazy bum sponging off of Lori and Harry......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268001 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
compare that to jason bay, the last blockbuster who every year momma claimed he would be great
i have dozens of posts to back this up
i predicted bay would not hit 36 homers in his 4 year contract total
i was right..what a bum...
and bourn as of now would be the best met outfielder in years...
which is sad and pathetic.
The fat dope is a dreamer.....he's gotta know the mets suck big time with a garbage farm system......a last place team for this and many more years to come.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268002 Jan 15, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats great, only 24 more players and they'll be a .500 team perhaps.
If they're lucky it will take bout 20 years before the Wilpons make a go of anything......such a crap organization they got there in flushing.....lmfao
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#268003 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>If they're lucky it will take bout 20 years before the Wilpons make a go of anything......such a crap organization they got there in flushing.....lmfao
Are you the guy with the Gerbil mill???
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#268004 Jan 15, 2013
Slappy Sanchez ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the guy with the Gerbil mill???
Hey momma are you the expert on sniffing out male ases? thought so you homo....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268006 Jan 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Brian Wilson looked good in his private throwing session for Sandy clocking out at 92, not bad for someone coming off Tommy John. He should be ready early in the season, they'll make him a fair offer and go from there.

"looked good" "they'll make him a fair offer"

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/source_me...

here we go...."mets not impressed" "physically not ready"

once again, king of bs, foot in mouth scores another classic bs line...

they will NOT MAKE HIM AN OFFER...

once again, sandys man is wrong...

you have to love his bs, 24/7...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#268007 Jan 16, 2013
This time next Wed, it will be a little after 7am in Scottsdale and I'll be just getting onto the golf course. I know one poster living in Green Valley is going to be a nervous wreck all week

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268008 Jan 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Let me put it this way regarding Matt Harvey and Zach Wheeler.....Sandy can get almost anyone for just one of them and can get anyone in baseball for both.
Well the division is going to be a huge problem for the Mets competing this year. Clearly Wash and Atl will be better than the Mets. As should the Phillies. While anything is possible, there is nothing to suggest the Mets can finish 1st or 2nd this season. Its like asking me if the Chargers can win the AFC west next year. They could however nothing suggests that they will
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#268009 Jan 16, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nats are in good shape with that FA signing. What do they need to go after with those 2 trading chips?
Say a LF, 2B, SP & a C. Don't have to be MLB ready. Solid prospects from the A/AA levels should work for WSH...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268010 Jan 16, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Say a LF, 2B, SP & a C. Don't have to be MLB ready. Solid prospects from the A/AA levels should work for WSH...

I think you are right..i see morse and one of the other 2 rps going...they can get back at some top depth in the minors..

I don't think major league ready will be an issue anyway...this nats team will have a team with strasburg ready right now..and for a few years. harper will just get better..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268011 Jan 16, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/16/jets-e...

so, jets expected to hire gm by tomorrow and we have not heard it from the mooch

wow, the bs is slipping, but when you get caught full of crap, time after time, its expected.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268012 Jan 16, 2013
We are 5 days away from a very dark day in this pathetic deadbeat lowlife nation. I for one, am going to be sick to my stomach. When the country
runs out of money, which will be very soon, Obama will have no choice but to cut back the freebies which bought him the election. Riots coming soon to a town near you. I hope the 1st riots are in Lakeland, Florida

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268013 Jan 16, 2013
The dictator is on every TV station now. Just sickening. Judge away
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#268014 Jan 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>10,000 fans? They must have painted theirselves the same color as the seats because that's a high amount for them. lol. Who is worst Sandy or Mike Tannebaum? I know it's 2 different sports, but these 2 GMs seem the same to me lol.
Both have shown they aren't good at managing the team...Both are terrible at contract signing and overpaying average players See examples (Wright and Sanchez) and neither one has been able to produce a championship for his Team.

Both took over teams playoff bound or near the playoffs and ruined them with terrible trades and talent selections..

Based on performance the best that can be said about them is they both suck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 45,365
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weaponX 315,162
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr ThomasA 13,426
pardon me but you have my tax returns 3 hr whalewatcher 1
Trump pardons himself and family in advance 4 hr Justice 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr NEMO 4,547
Older lady looking !! 6 hr Grandma Jean 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance