Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267971 Jan 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy if you say they win 63 they won't be destined to lose 100 plus...stick to wrestling stupid
Lol did you clean your basement yet?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267972 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.....60-65 wins sounds about right and the cellar for the muts.....no lineup....no pen....no starters.....what has that idiot Sandy done since the other idiot Omar got fired?....2 stupid morons for GM's doesn't say much for the other idiots Fred and Jeff.....more like mutt and jeff.....LMFAO
Sandy is the worst GM the mets ever hired and find one thing where the mets are better then they were when Omar was in charge ....other then cash spending..Good post paulie!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267973 Jan 15, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> he's been caught so many times posting himself...the only one stupid enough to not realise it is unbiase.
Momma and his endless sports knowledge is always worth a laugh as well....
Don't forget that he has his SOURCES which he gets all of his info from lol. Him and Unbiased are like 2 peas in a pod. One completes the other.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267974 Jan 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 86? I was 5 years old at the time lol. I guess he forgot about when you apprear the most go chance you may lose some while you are there. The Mets will get there when Momma actually becomes a man lol.

Well, he is uneducated!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267975 Jan 15, 2013
someone referred to unbiase the other day as the dickless wonder..think it was Momma as he was posting back and forth ,,,anyone remember what post that was??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267976 Jan 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol did you clean your basement yet?

Nope. Still reeks!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267977 Jan 15, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Sandy is the worst GM the mets ever hired and find one thing where the mets are better then they were when Omar was in charge ....other then cash spending..Good post paulie!
I agree Donnie......Sandy is a joke.....has done nothing and convinced the idiot Fred Wilpon to way overpay for a below average David Wright.....I think the plan there was to keep at least 10,000 fans coming in at pathetic shiti......since allot of mut fans still love Wright.....but the muts still suck hardcore.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267978 Jan 15, 2013
the don wrote:
someone referred to unbiase the other day as the dickless wonder..think it was Momma as he was posting back and forth ,,,anyone remember what post that was??
Yeah I think momma said he likes to bend over grab his ankles and get reamed even if its a tiny wanker.....something like that.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267979 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Donnie......Sandy is a joke.....has done nothing and convinced the idiot Fred Wilpon to way overpay for a below average David Wright.....I think the plan there was to keep at least 10,000 fans coming in at pathetic shiti......since allot of mut fans still love Wright.....but the muts still suck hardcore.....

metsies are gonna regret that contract big time...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267980 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Donnie......Sandy is a joke.....has done nothing and convinced the idiot Fred Wilpon to way overpay for a below average David Wright.....I think the plan there was to keep at least 10,000 fans coming in at pathetic shiti......since allot of mut fans still love Wright.....but the muts still suck hardcore.....
10,000 fans? They must have painted theirselves the same color as the seats because that's a high amount for them. lol. Who is worst Sandy or Mike Tannebaum? I know it's 2 different sports, but these 2 GMs seem the same to me lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267981 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Nope. Still reeks!
God I can only imagine. I think those people on that show Hoarders are cleaner that him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267982 Jan 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>God I can only imagine. I think those people on that show Hoarders are cleaner that him.

hahahahaha, and they are the most gross of all mankind..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267983 Jan 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>10,000 fans? They must have painted theirselves the same color as the seats because that's a high amount for them. lol. Who is worst Sandy or Mike Tannebaum? I know it's 2 different sports, but these 2 GMs seem the same to me lol.
Well I know they're allot of empty seats at shiti and it should be even worse this year....mut fans are tired of Fred and Jeff Wilpons bullshit.....they never spend nor make any moves and their farm system is a total garbage.....that's why the muts have finished in 4th place 4 years straight.....flushing is a pathetic joke....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267984 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
metsies are gonna regret that contract big time...
No doubt....

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#267985 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it took him 4 years to learn how to post links...last one he did gave away the forum league name he was in..with un...too funny
of course there is no link, no where on earth will you see a kicker say he missed on purpose...what is there to gain? the coach told him? really? the thing is moochie is beyond a dope.a blustering liar, coward...
oh, who has a SSI...he is on daily due to the disability...I think even junior knows and feels sorry for him..I would think its mental, but hey...its more then that.
Twitchy is on SSI also in addtition to never having graduated from HS. Of course no denial to that fact you notice.

As discussed we will reach out to fatty to join our FBB league this spring.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267986 Jan 15, 2013
Hey. Lookie heah. Francona the red sox years is coming out jan 22. A must read as it pokes fun of the sox the last few years. It became all about image.

Don't worry momma, it comes out on a cd since you can't read.

Yankee Stadium

#267987 Jan 15, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
That of Storen along with Morse will be moved before ST...
Nats are in good shape with that FA signing. What do they need to go after with those 2 trading chips?

Yankee Stadium

#267988 Jan 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that he has his SOURCES which he gets all of his info from lol. Him and Unbiased are like 2 peas in a pod. One completes the other.
Todd owns him really since no one posts. I mean really you just now he's laughing at him with his "hey buddy I'm a jet with Rex and Woddy" nonsense.

Who did you pick in next weeks NFL games?

I like the Pats and Falcons.

Yankee Stadium

#267989 Jan 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Hey. Lookie heah. Francona the red sox years is coming out jan 22. A must read as it pokes fun of the sox the last few years. It became all about image.
Don't worry momma, it comes out on a cd since you can't read.
What a shocker, guess Torre does not have the monopoly on burning bridges. Oh man did the hacks have fun with Torre's book. Wonder if we'll see the same biting remarks in response to Francona's ripping of the Sox?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267990 Jan 15, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea about Harvey or Wheeler. I think Stanton will approach the record for most walks in a season. Marlins really gutted their team and its just a matter of when they trade Stanton. My guess is hes a mid season pickup to a contender. I'm not sure when hes eligible for free agency
Let me put it this way regarding Matt Harvey and Zach Wheeler.....Sandy can get almost anyone for just one of them and can get anyone in baseball for both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 38 min Princess Hey 15,014
Trump Surges 1 hr millennials got h... 14
News Top 17 times Democrats bashed Trump at DNC 2016 1 hr millennials got h... 1
Obama's Economic Growth 1 hr millennials got h... 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr barefoot2626 12,390
Hillary excellent Liar ! (Oct '15) 2 hr citizen 2
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 3 hr 2 Dogs 6,812

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages