Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Heeeeeeee heeeeeee........POST OF THE DAY!!!
guess so as it got the little weasel up and posting his usual nonsense. Maybe if he ever comes to LI he'll bring his fat friend with him from the Carolinas...LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Where's Floppy Lips ? Has anyone seen Floppy Lips ?

I just talked to him..and to answer your question, you might.

I guess the jets, nets and mets love your racist posts...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup sickening indeed......funny thing though 99% of the time momma is all lies and full of bullshit......that was the 1% I believed the fat slob when he admitted that gay act......

yup..i mean, how do you even make that up? what normal straight guy thinks like that?

he had to have been in the pen for his criminal record and they saw a quivering fat boy...

no doubt he put up no fight and dropped his draws...he was the pen ho...

and, to this day, he recalls the smell

how disgusting..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup..i mean, how do you even make that up? what normal straight guy thinks like that?
he had to have been in the pen for his criminal record and they saw a quivering fat boy...
how disgusting..
Yeah pretty stupid of the fat boy to come on here and for him to admit that and to share his experience of it.....and if I recall he was awfully exited about it too chest pounding away....what a sicko momma is.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
how disgusting..
What's up Jim. Hope everything is good with you and the family. Omg I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend lol. That's almost as bad as JR Hand Puppet 3/14 outing lol. Also I know you are ready for Raw tonight especially the Rock Concert. Yes I did see Brooke and Bully. Those 2 are a match made in heaven and I know Hogan lovees every bit of it lol. The TNA pay per view was godo last night with no title changes.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh Todd.(momma)who told on you?This is terrible.I thought we got rid of the horrible jail experience.Why do you bring up those subjects?Its ewww.I noticed your racist writings.Harry will do you know what again.Knock it off.I am watching you.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah pretty stupid of the fat boy to come on here and for him to admit that and to share his experience of it.....and if I recall he was awfully exited about it too chest pounding away....what a sicko momma is.....
What's up Paul. How is everything with you and the family? What is momma doing now lol? I heard that he was trying to get Norv Turner to be the new offensive coordinator of the Jets. How did that work out for him? We all know the answer to that lol. I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend, but I'm going to bounce back this week.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Look who comes in after his embarrassing weekend of picks. Just 1 right which is the lowest win total ever by anyone from here. Pizza Hut was the best part of your weekend
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> guess so as it got the little weasel up and posting his usual nonsense. Maybe if he ever comes to LI he'll bring his fat friend with him from the Carolinas...LMAO
Lol you know Momma is not going anywhere but in his diper and we can only imagine the smell for all those years of not washing himself. Looks like you are 2 games away with your Patriots pick for winning the Superbowl. Don't worry because I have a feeling that football will be saved when they are sent golfing lol. Hope everything is good with you and the family. Baseball is upon us. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Jim. Hope everything is good with you and the family. Omg I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend lol. That's almost as bad as JR Hand Puppet 3/14 outing lol. Also I know you are ready for Raw tonight especially the Rock Concert. Yes I did see Brooke and Bully. Those 2 are a match made in heaven and I know Hogan lovees every bit of it lol. The TNA pay per view was godo last night with no title changes.

Hey you had an off weekend. They do not make picks in advance or deny it when lost. I can't wait to see the wedding. You know something bad will happen. Last good wedding was vickie and edge.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
like I told you before 20 no shows is your record..
I sure have no need to worry about a weasel like you..BH was almost as big a Liar as you are ... He was a no show and you have been a No Show over 20 times...doesn't saying much for youre character buddy....LMFAO
Bring fat momma with ya...he also claimed to have come with BH...
Where do you live? Or are you afraid?

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Paul. How is everything with you and the family? What is momma doing now lol? I heard that he was trying to get Norv Turner to be the new offensive coordinator of the Jets. How did that work out for him? We all know the answer to that lol. I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend, but I'm going to bounce back this week.
Only thing bouncing around here is your stomach. So what you get the extra cheese meat lovers large pan pizza. Remember when you said you ordered a box of pizza from Pizza Hut. Box you said. Normal people say they got a pie

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey you had an off weekend. They do not make picks in advance or deny it when lost. I can't wait to see the wedding. You know something bad will happen. Last good wedding was vickie and edge.
I'm in a good mood now so you want to see the funniest wrestling wedding ever, just youtube Butcher Vachon and Ophelia Wedding. Its in 2 parts about 20 min or so overall. From the early 80's. Capt Lou, Animal Steele and others all go nuts

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> guess so as it got the little weasel up and posting his usual nonsense. Maybe if he ever comes to LI he'll bring his fat friend with him from the Carolinas...LMAO
Don my friend its a given, he prays someone will respond to his tough guy posts since no one else minus fatty posts him anymore.

Don't waste your breath on his hollow threats. I mean 20 no shows to meet poor Jimi who had a heart of gold and felt sorry for the guy.

At least fatty is good for a laugh.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don my friend its a given, he prays someone will respond to his tough guy posts since no one else minus fatty posts him anymore.
Don't waste your breath on his hollow threats. I mean 20 no shows to meet poor Jimi who had a heart of gold and felt sorry for the guy.
Was that before or after you threatned to max out all his credit cards you thief. How scared were you again after Brookhaven did what he did to you
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Paul. How is everything with you and the family? What is momma doing now lol? I heard that he was trying to get Norv Turner to be the new offensive coordinator of the Jets. How did that work out for him? We all know the answer to that lol. I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend, but I'm going to bounce back this week.
Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Omg I can't wait on that wedding because you know Hogan has something up his sleeve. Lmao I remember Edges and Vickies wedding like it was yesteday in which it had HHH show Vicki how Edge was kissing on Alica Fox. That was classic. Hey basball is right around the corner. You think the Rock Concert is going to be about CM Punk tonight lol?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
The family is good brother.I totally agree and I have to give the Ravens offensive line huge credict because they gave Flacco plenty of time the entire game and also Ray Rice 30 carries was a plus also. Flacco outplayed Manning in my opinion and what can I say about the emotional boost that Ray Lewis gave their defense. This can be something special in the end. Seahawks blew that game when they decided to go to a prevent defense which always prevent you from winning. I have no idea why head coaches do that.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
To me the turning points of both games were when I found out fatty bet on Seattle and Denver, you knew they had no chance then.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Fu. Ho is everything? Also baseball is upon us and we will see what the Yanks can do this year. I also heard that Unbiased and Momma were going to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate their anniversity. I knew those 2 had something going especially when they always finish each others sentences, lie to each other and meet up in make believe places loll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,481 - 262,500 of305,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 7 min Lord Hater 14,194
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Frijoles 68,172
New Eyes in Heaven? 38 min Vincent John Ward 1
Christian and conservative? IMPOSSIBLE (May '12) 49 min FFS- 128
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min litesong 45,578
Boycott Walgreens!. 1 hr Lls 2
Heritage of Trademark: The Legal Battle Over Ow... 1 hr Pat Robertson s Fatwass 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Queens County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••