Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267816 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rex as GM ?? Nah... he's been offered the title and has refused Rex will be in charge for as long as he desires....He knows he's in charge of every football detail right down to the parking attendants and dosent need a 'title' to make him feel better. What Rex does know is he got rid of every scent of the Parcells stench that was left in the complex....which already makes the Jets 9-7 next year without having to do a thing, as soon as Rex puts the finishing touches on his team it will only get better.
yup a 6 and 10 record and he's in charge of everything LMAO ya dope!!!

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#267817 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> LMFAO ya dope...
Broke my heart as an Islanders fan to see him post that nonsense, you hear that and you might as well burn your tickets.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267818 Jan 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea poor Fu. If he posts anything with the Isles, you can rightfully call him out on it. When he changes profiles, I call him out on it. The guy just can't win. Although no one can copy and paste like he can. If I want to read a article, I'll just go to the website for it. No reason an open forum for posts should have copy and paste jobs.
One of my sl/ut friends who you seen her pic in my profile before, works at this Brazilain massage parlor. She had a deadbeat customer come in and negotiate for some extra services and after this service was performed, the guy had no money to pay. Would this be more considered rape or shoplifting?
Ive been with many many ho's and have never had services rendered before payment, she must not be to bright. Although in that case i'd call it shoplifting
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267819 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks release NYSOM favorite Chris Dickerson .
The Yankees waived outfielder Chris Dickerson last week and after clearing waivers hes been released, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News.
Typically once a player clears waivers they are outrighted to the minors, but in this case Dickerson was already waived before (last offseason) so he was on release waivers and not outright waivers meaning hes gone now. They could have traded him, but teams simply chose to wait out the Yankees and will now try to pick him up as a free agent.
Dickerson, 31 in April, did very well in a short period for the Yankees last season and hit .286/.412/.714 in 25 games. That was after he hit .316/.417/.515 in 69 games at Triple-A. Those are good numbers that show he probably deserved a better shot with the Yankees, but unfortunately he is left handed and they are heavy with left handed hitting outfielders right now so he was waived to make room for Russ Canzler on the 40-man roster.
Better hitter then Gards and cheaper ...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267820 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No word yet on you know on that spring training game this March?

my bad, got to call ....

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267821 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yup a 6 and 10 record and he's in charge of everything LMAO ya dope!!!
Is it me or is he beginning to bore you also with his delusuions the 6-10 Jets matter or anyone gives a sheet anymore?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267822 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been with many many ho's and have never had services rendered before payment, she must not be to bright. Although in that case i'd call it shoplifting

ruh roh...liar liar, pants on fire...lori is gonna be pissed

for a guy who gets models, ho's needed?

of course, both is bs...

keep trying!

keep up the good posting, its noticed!! lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267823 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke my heart as an Islanders fan to see him post that nonsense, you hear that and you might as well burn your tickets.

I'm telling you if rex found out he was a fan, he would be in the atlantic with a steel rod around his neck, sinking...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267824 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it me or is he beginning to bore you also with his delusuions the 6-10 Jets matter or anyone gives a sheet anymore?

i need a laugh...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267825 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been with many many ho's and have never had services rendered before payment, she must not be to bright. Although in that case i'd call it shoplifting
Ho's are the best because after you pay them, they're gone and you don't have to wake up next to them the following morning
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267826 Jan 14, 2013
Todd(momma)How dare you!You have been with another woman.I am your first and only.Just for that lie,I will tell on you.There never was ho's.It was a hog,the time you were drunk and fell in a barn.The pig knew the stench and you went in.You loved it !

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267827 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ruh roh...liar liar, pants on fire...lori is gonna be pissed
for a guy who gets models, ho's needed?
of course, both is bs...
keep trying!
keep up the good posting, its noticed!! lmfao...
Both are slobs, guys that use these "services" are pathetic repugnent to be honest. One guys supposedly just married and needs to use these "services"? Whats that say about him or his lack of character?

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#267829 Jan 14, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Todd(momma)How dare you!You have been with another woman.I am your first and only.Just for that lie,I will tell on you.There never was ho's.It was a hog,the time you were drunk and fell in a barn.The pig knew the stench and you went in.You loved it !
Down girl, everyone knows you were the pants in that household.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267830 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
lol..heard they turned you into a ho in the joint, some say you'd do anything for a pack of smokes...you still got youre teeth...LMAO
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267831 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Ho's are the best because after you pay them, they're gone and you don't have to wake up next to them the following morning
for guys with little-dicks like you they are the best...lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267832 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Ho's are the best because after you pay them, they're gone and you don't have to wake up next to them the following morning
I love telling them exactly what they are

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267833 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are slobs, guys that use these "services" are pathetic repugnent to be honest. One guys supposedly just married and needs to use these "services"? Whats that say about him or his lack of character?

Momma could not afford a comic book. Its all bs.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267834 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
his history tells you that...Islanders have a hard enough time without this dope putting the curse on them....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267835 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol..heard they turned you into a ho in the joint, some say you'd do anything for a pack of smokes...you still got youre teeth...LMAO

His comments prove he has had man love in jail.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267836 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I love telling them exactly what they are
What tramps? because those women said "whats that nasty smell?" than you turned around towards them and they said "look its coming from that fat ugly thing"......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 46 min 1stand10 12,382
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nemo the RINO 5,781
Bernie Sanders for President 2016 2 hr Younohoo 35
Time to go? 2 hr Rocky Priapus 2,627
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 2 hr mjjcpa 253
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr STO 310,377
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr SUEY 36,456
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages