<quoted text>
You jinxed the Islanders for me.
They never stood a chance.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267889 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What would you know about anyone showing up at someone's doorstep?......a fat coward like you gets severely frightened at the notion......you pussbag coward.....LMFAO

For 3 years he threatened fu and hid. For me 5 years of threats. Hiding. Lying. He is afraid of his own shadow. We have begged to meet him. Yet he hides in fear. He knows either billy or harley will find him.

Game over. If he was this tuff guy he would have met. Bet on it,it will never happen. Cha ching.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#267890 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>And some go the 'wrong way',,,it's been rumored for years Gehrig died of aids
Want me and Lori to show the kids these disgusting comments today? You want your daughter and the her school age girl friends and their parents to see these comments about women?

Show a little pride fattie and get out of the cutter for once in your life. Stop being a clown for that poster that no one posts back to.

You should try that Bronto Doctrine thing.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267891 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmfao. A kicker miss on purpose. Why He is a liar and clueless. The guy knows crap about sports. Never has, never will.
He says a lot of stupid things doesn't he? Me and Lori are disgusted about his comments about women in here. What kind of role model for his daughter. Thought he treated her special and called her "daddy's little girl".

He needs to take a good look in the mirror and decide what kind of a human being he wants to be before its too late and all the folks down here find out about his views on women.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267892 Jan 14, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother to reply to that idiot, next he'll be telling everyone Vince Lombardi called him and wants to be the be the next Jets GM.

Rex is going to call him tonight for some tips,

He tosses out these wild ideas with the hope and prayer one day he is right.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267893 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
For 3 years he threatened fu and hid. For me 5 years of threats. Hiding. Lying. He is afraid of his own shadow. We have begged to meet him. Yet he hides in fear. He knows either billy or harley will find him.
Game over. If he was this tuff guy he would have met. Bet on it,it will never happen. Cha ching.
Name one person in here that is afraid of either one of them? There is no one thats who, all BS and bluster just two idiots in topix thats who. No one even posts twitchy anymore besides fattie.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267894 Jan 14, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
He says a lot of stupid things doesn't he? Me and Lori are disgusted about his comments about women in here. What kind of role model for his daughter. Thought he treated her special and called her "daddy's little girl".
He needs to take a good look in the mirror and decide what kind of a human being he wants to be before its too late and all the folks down here find out about his views on women.

This forum is his fantasy life. His dreams. He is nothing more then a sniveling coward. Of course if his family knew it would be over. He is a disgusting pig.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267896 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmfao. A kicker miss on purpose. Why He is a liar and clueless. The guy knows crap about sports. Never has, never will.
You're really dumber then I thought and I never thought that was possible

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267897 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
This forum is his fantasy life. His dreams. He is nothing more then a sniveling coward. Of course if his family knew it would be over. He is a disgusting pig.
Both need to get dam jobs. Say hello to brother Billy for me by the way and make sure he comes on by. The kids, Lori and even fattie would love to see Uncle Billy

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267898 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great full lengh movie being shown now on redtube8.com

Rex and michelle in it?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267899 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great full lengh movie being shown now on redtube8.com
"Lengh"?? Or is length? So uneducated.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267900 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course.....fat coward momma is good for talking shit out his fatass.....its all he ever does
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267901 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're really dumber then I thought and I never thought that was possible
What a moron you are fat boy....a kicker misses on purpose......did Bryant have money on the game ya dope? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267902 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're really dumber then I thought and I never thought that was possible

lmfao

like the guy who claimed

jets 11-5, its gonna be a great season?

or, mets in first by friday, yanks in last?

or, bourn will be a great xmas present

you mean like this guy ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267903 Jan 14, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Both need to get dam jobs. Say hello to brother Billy for me by the way and make sure he comes on by. The kids, Lori and even fattie would love to see Uncle Billy
I talked him into leaving a "hello" message...he is stoping by soon..some intense work things popped up...but he has been nearby...its a good idea to check out real estate...he has a place in north carolina, and is looking at south carolina..i suggested summerville...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267904 Jan 14, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and now you can add a kicker misses on purpose to momma's bean brain stupidity.......fat guy is a stupid moron
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267905 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally clueless and talk out your azz....There was 53 seconds left in the Denver-Baltimore game and 31 seconds left in the Atlanta game...As for Bryant 'missing'? as everyone who has a clue about football saw he missed purposely and has admitted so, are you that stupid ?..Seattle lost that game for one reason...Pete Carroll is a buffoon, Down 13 points early in the second quarter and he goes for it on 4th and 1 instead of taking the easy 3 Then at the end of the half wasting timeouts again blowing another easy 3 then blaming Wilson for his screw up....like you, the guys a lowlife
You certainly don't have a clue about football, nor baseball nor reality ya bean brain moron......You talking shit once more about the Jets going 11-5 and in reality they finished 6-10 shows what a dope your are.....so now show me the link dopey where Matt Bryant said he missed that FG on purpose you compulsive liar......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267909 Jan 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly don't have a clue about football, nor baseball nor reality ya bean brain moron......You talking shit once more about the Jets going 11-5 and in reality they finished 6-10 shows what a dope your are.....so now show me the link dopey where Matt Bryant said he missed that FG on purpose you compulsive liar......

I think it took him 4 years to learn how to post links...last one he did gave away the forum league name he was in..with un...too funny

of course there is no link, no where on earth will you see a kicker say he missed on purpose...what is there to gain? the coach told him? really? the thing is moochie is beyond a dope.a blustering liar, coward...

oh, who has a SSI...he is on daily due to the disability...I think even junior knows and feels sorry for him..I would think its mental, but hey...its more then that.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267910 Jan 15, 2013
That time of year I'm brushing up on the upcoming fantasy baseball season. I will be keeping a very close eye on team Bronto and team Fu this year. Hope Bronto this year does his crying in here again. Last year was funny when other teams had more starts then him. Of course his reply back was that he liked his pitchers. Soon as he posted them, I laughed. Then the following week, he comes back in and cries again about not having enough starts. Apparantly he didn't like his pitchers 1 week later. Then we had the what I am now referring to as the "7pm Mon nite cry". The 7pm Mon nite cry was a riot. Even funnier than his "I like my pitchers" cry. When one choses to work in retail, one of the disadvantages is working late on weekdays. I wonder what crying he will do this coming year

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267911 Jan 15, 2013
You judging me from the stockroom, Bronto? Stores opening in a few minutes. Get opn the sales floor. Watch out for shoplifters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 29 min ThomasA 13,360
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 30 min TMAN_Mets 44,591
Woodhaven horrific accident (Oct '16) 38 min fvasile 5
News Streisand ponders 'what might have been' with C... 54 min Well Well 168
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,435
TRUMP MINION PLEADS the FIFTH ! - The First of ... 1 hr Dudley 3
Instant Karma ! 1 hr Big Game Dentist 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance