Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267868 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> guess so as it got the little weasel up and posting his usual nonsense. Maybe if he ever comes to LI he'll bring his fat friend with him from the Carolinas...LMAO
Don my friend its a given, he prays someone will respond to his tough guy posts since no one else minus fatty posts him anymore.

Don't waste your breath on his hollow threats. I mean 20 no shows to meet poor Jimi who had a heart of gold and felt sorry for the guy.

At least fatty is good for a laugh.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267869 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don my friend its a given, he prays someone will respond to his tough guy posts since no one else minus fatty posts him anymore.
Don't waste your breath on his hollow threats. I mean 20 no shows to meet poor Jimi who had a heart of gold and felt sorry for the guy.
Was that before or after you threatned to max out all his credit cards you thief. How scared were you again after Brookhaven did what he did to you
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267870 Jan 14, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Paul. How is everything with you and the family? What is momma doing now lol? I heard that he was trying to get Norv Turner to be the new offensive coordinator of the Jets. How did that work out for him? We all know the answer to that lol. I was 1/3 with my picks this past weekend, but I'm going to bounce back this week.
Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267871 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey you had an off weekend. They do not make picks in advance or deny it when lost. I can't wait to see the wedding. You know something bad will happen. Last good wedding was vickie and edge.
Omg I can't wait on that wedding because you know Hogan has something up his sleeve. Lmao I remember Edges and Vickies wedding like it was yesteday in which it had HHH show Vicki how Edge was kissing on Alica Fox. That was classic. Hey basball is right around the corner. You think the Rock Concert is going to be about CM Punk tonight lol?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267872 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
The family is good brother.I totally agree and I have to give the Ravens offensive line huge credict because they gave Flacco plenty of time the entire game and also Ray Rice 30 carries was a plus also. Flacco outplayed Manning in my opinion and what can I say about the emotional boost that Ray Lewis gave their defense. This can be something special in the end. Seahawks blew that game when they decided to go to a prevent defense which always prevent you from winning. I have no idea why head coaches do that.

Washington, DC

#267873 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Were doing good Dell...how bout you and your family? what a wild game in Denver and Atlanta huh? funny thing is the scenario was the same.....Denver-Baltimore tied 35-35 1:09 and 2 time outs and Peyton kneels on it and it goes into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt him.....Atlanta also 1:09 2 time outs except the Falcons are down 1.....Pete Carroll calls time out as Matt Bryant 49 yard kick goes wide right.....than makes the 49 yarder......so much for icing the kicker.....2 great games....
To me the turning points of both games were when I found out fatty bet on Seattle and Denver, you knew they had no chance then.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#267874 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Fu. Ho is everything? Also baseball is upon us and we will see what the Yanks can do this year. I also heard that Unbiased and Momma were going to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate their anniversity. I knew those 2 had something going especially when they always finish each others sentences, lie to each other and meet up in make believe places loll.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#267875 Jan 14, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Omg I can't wait on that wedding because you know Hogan has something up his sleeve. Lmao I remember Edges and Vickies wedding like it was yesteday in which it had HHH show Vicki how Edge was kissing on Alica Fox. That was classic. Hey basball is right around the corner. You think the Rock Concert is going to be about CM Punk tonight lol?

Edge held up some lane bryant 60xxx panties for some 400 pound chick and said they were hers. That whole skit was funny. I hope its about cm punk. I will be watching both nights. Hogan has something funny for sure
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267876 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
To me the turning points of both games were when I found out fatty bet on Seattle and Denver, you knew they had no chance then.
lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267877 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
You are totally clueless and talk out your azz....There was 53 seconds left in the Denver-Baltimore game and 31 seconds left in the Atlanta game...As for Bryant 'missing'? as everyone who has a clue about football saw he missed purposely and has admitted so, are you that stupid ?..Seattle lost that game for one reason...Pete Carroll is a buffoon, Down 13 points early in the second quarter and he goes for it on 4th and 1 instead of taking the easy 3 Then at the end of the half wasting timeouts again blowing another easy 3 then blaming Wilson for his screw up....like you, the guys a lowlife
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267878 Jan 14, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> The family is good brother.I totally agree and I have to give the Ravens offensive line huge credict because they gave Flacco plenty of time the entire game and also Ray Rice 30 carries was a plus also. Flacco outplayed Manning in my opinion and what can I say about the emotional boost that Ray Lewis gave their defense. This can be something special in the end. Seahawks blew that game when they decided to go to a prevent defense which always prevent you from winning. I have no idea why head coaches do that.
I agree Flacco outplayed Manning....Rice was huge.....nice TD pass deep by Flacco that tied the game 35-35.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267879 Jan 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Was that before or after you threatned to max out all his credit cards you thief. How scared were you again after Brookhaven did what he did to you
He's vermin that's for sure and was also petrified BHJ was gonna show up on his doorstep.....and trust me when I tell you Brookhaven isnt done with him, revenge is best served cold

Washington, DC

#267880 Jan 14, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Fu. Ho is everything? Also baseball is upon us and we will see what the Yanks can do this year. I also heard that Unbiased and Momma were going to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate their anniversity. I knew those 2 had something going especially when they always finish each others sentences, lie to each other and meet up in make believe places loll.
Chuckie Cheese? Lol....I don't think they let those two morally bankrupt two around places kids to Dell.

Pitchers and catchers in 6 weeks!

Washington, DC

#267881 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally clueless and talk out your azz....There was 53 seconds left in the Denver-Baltimore game and 31 seconds left in the Atlanta game...As for Bryant 'missing'? as everyone who has a clue about football saw he missed purposely and has admitted so, are you that stupid ?..Seattle lost that game for one reason...Pete Carroll is a buffoon, Down 13 points early in the second quarter and he goes for it on 4th and 1 instead of taking the easy 3 Then at the end of the half wasting timeouts again blowing another easy 3 then blaming Wilson for his screw up....like you, the guys a lowlife
You jinxed the Islanders for me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267882 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's vermin that's for sure and was also petrified BHJ was gonna show up on his doorstep.....and trust me when I tell you Brookhaven isnt done with him, revenge is best served cold

Recall when bhj came back he ignored you. Fact. You asked for info from the rat. I got a personal message from him. And oh. How was the met game you did not take him to. He brought up that lie.

You have more then enough people wanting to meet up. But your a coward. And hide.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267883 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You jinxed the Islanders for me.

keep up the good posting, its noticed..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267884 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally clueless and talk out your azz....There was 53 seconds left in the Denver-Baltimore game and 31 seconds left in the Atlanta game...As for Bryant 'missing'? as everyone who has a clue about football saw he missed purposely and has admitted so, are you that stupid ?..Seattle lost that game for one reason...Pete Carroll is a buffoon, Down 13 points early in the second quarter and he goes for it on 4th and 1 instead of taking the easy 3 Then at the end of the half wasting timeouts again blowing another easy 3 then blaming Wilson for his screw up....like you, the guys a lowlife
It was a 1:09 left after Seattle scored you dumbass.....still had to have the kickoff you fatshit azzhole.....and why In hell would a kicker miss on purpose?.....he didn't know timeout had been called you stupid bean brain....hey moron its easy to say in the aftermath of what Carroll should of done.....he gets a 1st down he looks like a genius.....and the 4th down play just before the half worst thing that could of happen to Wilson did, he got sacked and time expired......but you and your buddy do the same way you clowns brag about who you picked after the games not before the games like chickenshit cowards......cause I busted your pal going 3-12 and no picks on here before games since......you clueless moron.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267885 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's vermin that's for sure and was also petrified BHJ was gonna show up on his doorstep.....and trust me when I tell you Brookhaven isnt done with him, revenge is best served cold
What would you know about anyone showing up at someone's doorstep?......a fat coward like you gets severely frightened at the notion......you pussbag coward.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267886 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It was a 1:09 left after Seattle scored you dumbass.....still had to have the kickoff you fatshit azzhole.....and why In hell would a kicker miss on purpose?.....he didn't know timeout had been called you stupid bean brain....hey moron its easy to say in the aftermath of what Carroll should of done.....he gets a 1st down he looks like a genius.....and the 4th down play just before the half worst thing that could of happen to Wilson did, he got sacked and time expired......but you and your buddy do the same way you clowns brag about who you picked after the games not before the games like chickenshit cowards......cause I busted your pal going 3-12 and no picks on here before games since......you clueless moron.
Lmfao. A kicker miss on purpose. Why He is a liar and clueless. The guy knows crap about sports. Never has, never will.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#267887 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Recall when bhj came back he ignored you. Fact. You asked for info from the rat. I got a personal message from him. And oh. How was the met game you did not take him to. He brought up that lie.
You have more then enough people wanting to meet up. But your a coward. And hide.
Why even bother to reply to that idiot, next he'll be telling everyone Vince Lombardi called him and wants to be the be the next Jets GM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
explosion in ny city 10 min Yankee Fan 6
The left is filled with hate 17 min Forgiveness 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min cpeter1313 321,856
News Explosion in New York subway near Times Square;... 1 hr dems fault 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 5,917
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... 1 hr red blood relative 12
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Yorker 15,397

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages