Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267743 Jan 13, 2013
Oh boy, does anyone think I care about any other silly forums or polls in Topix? I don't waste my time with them. Lets see. How accurate can any poll be when you are able to vote several times a day. How can anyone really care about these things. Thats why I never waste time with them. Oh well. guess I'll enjoy this game now. Judgers stay on. Its my order
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267744 Jan 13, 2013
Todd(momma) is laughing.He has the "problem"confused.He has him played so well.He sees him crying like a baby about the judgy thingy.So he lies back to him.What is funny is how they lie to each other.Toddy told me about the football lies they do.Pathetic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267745 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is the fat slob momma loves getting jacked up in the azz like the true homo he is......lmfao

Remember when he posted some of the most vulgar and obscene homo posts of all time? Only way he knew was being in jail and getting it. Disgusting. No doubt all his jet,met and net connections love his homo lifestyle.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267746 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
how many times did momma in the tman profile try and post like fu...
as in..."the mooch"
its a game for them...the messages and plans going back and forth..
atlanta opened up at 3...lowest was 2.5...
no one, at all or a gambler laid 2...
losers and liars...
whatever that means!
Ok, I am not talking about TMAN now. In all seriousness, the profile of jimiyanks was made up in the same time frame as your funny fued with Fu. You're good at going back looking for posts so do it. Unless you're afraid of the truth. Fu is jimiyanks and also the fake Momma. He's also loriann and Harry. If you want to play off that he is not, go ahead. I provided proof on each of these fake profiles. Go ahead and deny all you want out of fear. Just being honest with you.

I need to get my di/ck sucked now so be back later
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267747 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Remember when he posted some of the most vulgar and obscene homo posts of all time? Only way he knew was being in jail and getting it. Disgusting. No doubt all his jet,met and net connections love his homo lifestyle.
Absolutely......fat slob says he loves sniffing out male azzes....and said he also loves bending over and getting boned in the fat poop shooter.....and he's probably slobbering all over junior's tiny roided nub as I post......sick fa ggots those 2 are.....ugh

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267748 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely......fat slob says he loves sniffing out male azzes....and said he also loves bending over and getting boned in the fat poop shooter.....and he's probably slobbering all over junior's tiny roided nub as I post......sick fa ggots those 2 are.....ugh
If you weren't such a prick, you could be golfing 1 day the week of the 21st. Instead go punch in at the warehouse and do the shipping/rec thing. Your loss. And deep down you know it

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267749 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely......fat slob says he loves sniffing out male azzes....and said he also loves bending over and getting boned in the fat poop shooter.....and he's probably slobbering all over junior's tiny roided nub as I post......sick fa ggots those 2 are.....ugh

I am sure his jet,met and net employers loved that along with his racist posts.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267750 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I can't believe fat momma is blowing away junior in the smarter poster poll.....I didn't think anyone alive could be more stupid and dumber than the idiot momma chamberlin......wow!!!!!!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267751 Jan 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I actually forgot about that. Good memory. Thought I was going to lose my 1st game this postseason but Falcons came back. Wanna read something funny? Dell picked the Seahawks, Broncos and Packers. Guys 0-3 so far. Its hilarious. Watch out for edited posts but his picks are here. Worst ever
I won a fortune on the Falcons today and put it all right back on NE.....had to lay 160 on NE but it's well worth it....Reading jimbos posts shows you how cluelees he is when it comes to gambling as his parrot meth head chirps in
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267752 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I think its funny junior wants to meet me in Green Valley and play some golf......when the roid freak azzhole blew you off like 20 something times.....too funny lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267753 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am sure his jet,met and net employers loved that along with his racist posts.
Yeah and I wonder what this Debbie chick from Vermont thinks about momma's gay issues.....usually scares them away....along with that fat ugly mug of momma and his nasty stench......a nasty fat pig for sure.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267754 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I won a fortune on the Falcons today and put it all right back on NE.....had to lay 160 on NE but it's well worth it....Reading jimbos posts shows you how cluelees he is when it comes to gambling as his parrot meth head chirps in
Yeah I'm sure a dope like you loss big time money not covering the point spread in a game Atlanta got lucky and won in the end by only 2 points you lying crackhead moron.....

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267755 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I think its funny junior wants to meet me in Green Valley and play some golf......when the roid freak azzhole blew you off like 20 something times.....too funny lmfao
Dude, I'll be golfing for sure with or without you and as of now doing it solo. Just being polite and nothing more. I guess if you can't stand me that much, you would accept my offer and than beat my azz in.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267756 Jan 13, 2013
Wait a sec, Green Valley? I'm going to be in Scottsdale and golfing nearby to the Waterfront

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267757 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I won a fortune on the Falcons today and put it all right back on NE.....had to lay 160 on NE but it's well worth it....Reading jimbos posts shows you how cluelees he is when it comes to gambling as his parrot meth head chirps in

coming from topixs biggest liar...why sure...

keep up the good posting, its noticed!!
Wum Hung Lo

AOL

#267758 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267759 Jan 13, 2013
Wum Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!

Ret's go langers!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267760 Jan 13, 2013
Wum Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!
Wum? Not Won like usual. That means you're changing handles on here. Remember I'm never fooled

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267761 Jan 13, 2013
CHA CHING !!! Well this games over and I've cashed in again.....like taking candy from a baby
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267762 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from topixs biggest liar...why sure...
keep up the good posting, its noticed!!
No kidding.....no job no money to bet but welfare money and food stamps.....too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 min Princess Hey 17,560
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 min Paul Yanks 6,754
News Anti-Gay Obama Graffiti Vandal to Spend 90 Days... 22 min WATCHING LIVONIA 17
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 31 min NEMO 5,225
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 33 min SweLL GirL 18,728
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min Freedomofexpression 317,464
trump under investigation and manfort can prove it 49 min whalewatcher 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages