Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Steroids were being used by football players in the late 60's, early 70's. Do you really beieve it never hit baseball until 2K?
Don't know, so you think the Mick, Mays, Killibrew, Frank Robinson, Maris and Hank were juicers?
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
25 guys with 500 homers in a league that has a 150 years of history is a lot?
Lets move you moved the milestone then, 500 pre 2000 and 600 post 2000?
Well in the 70's after the Mick retired he was number 7th I belive he's 18 or so...600 could be a reasonable milestone..anyone else??
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Can you copy and paste some more articles regarding the 'inner' workings of the Jets ?? We need a good laugh
Isn'ta 6 and 10 record funny enough even for a moron like you...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Just got back from the BIG CITI and it was great seeing Matt Harvey 'soft tossing' off the clubhouse bullpen mound hitting the gun at 90....this kid just won't stop working....Miami has thrown Stanton into Sandys lap wanting Harvey, Wheeler and more, Sandy's still laughing but if I know Sandy like I know Sandy he'll work something out with them if he wants Stanton, the Mets are loaded down below. In other news Sandys waiting on Bourns price and years to drop and also toying with Arizona for Upton, although he'll only be aquired if Arizona drops their demands way down....in other news Rizzo contacted Sandy this morning regarding Mike Morse, Sandy explained he's not interested in a DH who dosent want to DH in a league that dosent have the softball rule then told him to try and peddle him across town before hanging up.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Well in the 70's after the Mick retired he was number 7th I belive he's 18 or so...600 could be a reasonable milestone..anyone else??
35 with more then 450. Who's a juicer? I put a question mark next to who i think is.

Name Home Runs Rank
??Barry Bonds 762 1
Hank Aaron 755 2
Babe Ruth 714 3
Willie Mays 660 4
??Alex Rodriguez 647 5
Ken Griffey, Jr. 630 6
Jim Thome 612 7
??Sammy Sosa 609 8
Frank Robinson 586 9
??Mark McGwire 583 10
Harmon Killebrew 573 11
??Rafael Palmeiro 569 12
Reggie Jackson 563 13
??Manny Ramirez 555 14
Mike Schmidt 548 15
Mickey Mantle 536 16
Jimmie Foxx 534 17
Willie McCovey 521 18
Frank Thomas 521
Ted Williams 521
Ernie Banks 512 21
Eddie Mathews 512
Mel Ott 511 23
??Gary Sheffield 509 24
Eddie Murray 504 25
Lou Gehrig 493 26
Fred McGriff 493
Stan Musial 475 28
Albert Pujols 475
Willie Stargell 475
??Carlos Delgado 473 31
Chipper Jones 468 32
Dave Winfield 465 33
??Jose Canseco 462 34
Carl Yastrzemski 452 35

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Just got back from the BIG CITI and it was great seeing Matt Harvey 'soft tossing' off the clubhouse bullpen mound hitting the gun at 90....this kid just won't stop working....Miami has thrown Stanton into Sandys lap wanting Harvey, Wheeler and more, Sandy's still laughing but if I know Sandy like I know Sandy he'll work something out with them if he wants Stanton, the Mets are loaded down below. In other news Sandys waiting on Bourns price and years to drop and also toying with Arizona for Upton, although he'll only be aquired if Arizona drops their demands way down....in other news Rizzo contacted Sandy this morning regarding Mike Morse, Sandy explained he's not interested in a DH who dosent want to DH in a league that dosent have the softball rule then told him to try and peddle him across town before hanging up.

Lmfao. "Carolinas". As if.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, so you think the Mick, Mays, Killibrew, Frank Robinson, Maris and Hank were juicers?
Ferguson Jenkins said it's rumored among the elite hall members only 1 player in the hall abused roids...he wouldnt go any further with the information

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:

Stanton. Bourn(xmas present) upton. Wtf. What an imagination. He's trying to get just too many nominations for the 2013 momma famous sayings.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ferguson Jenkins said it's rumored among the elite hall members only 1 player in the hall abused roids...he wouldnt go any further with the information
And?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Stanton. Bourn(xmas present) upton. Wtf. What an imagination. He's trying to get just too many nominations for the 2013 momma famous sayings.
Like some kid at a holiday family party jumping up and down screaming "hey look at me everbody"

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
35 with more then 450. Who's a juicer? I put a question mark next to who i think is.
Name Home Runs Rank
??Barry Bonds 762 1
Hank Aaron 755 2
Babe Ruth 714 3
Willie Mays 660 4
??Alex Rodriguez 647 5
Ken Griffey, Jr. 630 6
Jim Thome 612 7
??Sammy Sosa 609 8
Frank Robinson 586 9
??Mark McGwire 583 10
Harmon Killebrew 573 11
??Rafael Palmeiro 569 12
Reggie Jackson 563 13
??Manny Ramirez 555 14
Mike Schmidt 548 15
Mickey Mantle 536 16
Jimmie Foxx 534 17
Willie McCovey 521 18
Frank Thomas 521
Ted Williams 521
Ernie Banks 512 21
Eddie Mathews 512
Mel Ott 511 23
??Gary Sheffield 509 24
Eddie Murray 504 25
Lou Gehrig 493 26
Fred McGriff 493
Stan Musial 475 28
Albert Pujols 475
Willie Stargell 475
??Carlos Delgado 473 31
Chipper Jones 468 32
Dave Winfield 465 33
??Jose Canseco 462 34
Carl Yastrzemski 452 35
Of all the question marks you posted none are in the Hall or will ever be in the Hall....As I posted before the members school themselves and have a pecking order....As Jenkins said one slipped through the cracks...my guess it's either Jackson or Winfield....two who have never been welcomed in the exclusive 'club' with open arms.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some kid at a holiday family party jumping up and down screaming "hey look at me everbody"
Never in my life have I seen anyone with so much bs. Ever. Everything he posts is a bigger lie then the previous one. Its got to be to make up for in real life a total failure. Unemployed. Wife 60 pounds more then him. Laughed at growing up. A loser in everything. A criminal. Racist. Jealous. Uneducated. Every sports team losers. A jinx. So he makes up this lifestyle. Even knowing that we know the truth. Honestly. I think he has deep seated mental issues. Sad and pathetic..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs new material, guy can't even make a point on the HOF vote on beloved Met Mike Piazza and LI good guy Biggio.
Seeing Mo expects to be 100% for opening day.
What point needs to made on Piazza and Biggio ?? It's hard enough getting in first ballot when only 44 have before let alone being on a ballot filled with PED abusers, which the voters made clear Piazza and Biggio werent...do you think Cy Young,Ott,Speaker,Foxx and DiMaggio were worried they wouldnt get in not making it on the first ballot ?? Doubtful.....the last time this happened was 1996 and 6 players on that ballot have gotten in since....you can bank on Piazza, Biggio, Bagwell and Schilling getting in sooner rather than later....Also it's a juicekee pipe dream if you think Captain Cancer gets in first ballot

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the question marks you posted none are in the Hall or will ever be in the Hall....As I posted before the members school themselves and have a pecking order....As Jenkins said one slipped through the cracks...my guess it's either Jackson or Winfield....two who have never been welcomed in the exclusive 'club' with open arms.
Didn't Jenkins do time for trafficing coke or herion? That Jenkins?

You got a link for that?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Jenkins do time for trafficing coke or herion? That Jenkins?
You got a link for that?
Do I have a link for the personal marijuana charge or the Hall rumor ??

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What point needs to made on Piazza and Biggio ?? It's hard enough getting in first ballot when only 44 have before let alone being on a ballot filled with PED abusers, which the voters made clear Piazza and Biggio werent...do you think Cy Young,Ott,Speaker,Foxx and DiMaggio were worried they wouldnt get in not making it on the first ballot ?? Doubtful.....the last time this happened was 1996 and 6 players on that ballot have gotten in since....you can bank on Piazza, Biggio, Bagwell and Schilling getting in sooner rather than later....Also it's a juicekee pipe dream if you think Captain Cancer gets in first ballot
Oh.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Never in my life have I seen anyone with so much bs. Ever. Everything he posts is a bigger lie then the previous one. Its got to be to make up for in real life a total failure. Unemployed. Wife 60 pounds more then him. Laughed at growing up. A loser in everything. A criminal. Racist. Jealous. Uneducated. Every sports team losers. A jinx. So he makes up this lifestyle. Even knowing that we know the truth. Honestly. I think he has deep seated mental issues. Sad and pathetic..
'Eevn knowing that we know the truth '...that's hysterical where do you get this 'truth' from floppy lips ? LMAO

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But I think they were defenintely being used in the 80's and 90's.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/826907-mlb...

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What point needs to made on Piazza and Biggio ?? It's hard enough getting in first ballot when only 44 have before let alone being on a ballot filled with PED abusers, which the voters made clear Piazza and Biggio werent...do you think Cy Young,Ott,Speaker,Foxx and DiMaggio were worried they wouldnt get in not making it on the first ballot ?? Doubtful.....the last time this happened was 1996 and 6 players on that ballot have gotten in since....you can bank on Piazza, Biggio, Bagwell and Schilling getting in sooner rather than later....Also it's a juicekee pipe dream if you think Captain Cancer gets in first ballot
Got back before from a spontaneous overnight trip to the Keys. What a crazy party area that is. Well theres like 50 pages from my last visit so I can't go back or anything. Was everyone in line while I was out?

Now whats this Dimaggio wasn't a first ballot HOF guy? How is that possible? Were you on the voting committee?

Also how is Jeter not a 1st time HOF guy? With his overall hit totals and 5 rings, think hes a shoe in. His stats don't don't lie

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>'Eevn knowing that we know the truth '...that's hysterical where do you get this 'truth' from floppy lips ? LMAO

"Eevn". Uneducated. Proven. "Debbie" made up by un. "Vermont,saratoga". All made up. Met,jet and net suites. All made up. I notice you stopped posting out of profile showing your ashville isp anymore. Why?

You're a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 7 min finsruleheatrule 81
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 min Adam Wolff 6,369
Meet the Doctors Who Say They Can Reshape a Bab... 27 min Dr Sum Ting Wong DC 3
what is obama's strength 43 min the real deal 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min truth-facts 45,891
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min STO 305,181
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 14,411
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••