Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I thought he got in due to the comedy routine with bill white, the money store commercials , holy cow and the music video with meatloaf! Not his mvp year.
LOL, jimi I forgot about the Meatloaf deal. Rizzuto claims he had no idea what "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" was about, and if he did he would not have gotten involved; Meatloaf claimed Rizzuto knew but denied it to protect his image. Maybe they should put Phil in the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That bum got in because the dead convicted felon who's rotting in hell, Georgie boy Stienbrenner, paid for it. The veterans commitee has been cleaned up since. Guys like the dead convicted felon put a stain on baseball almost as bad as his steroid abusing teams have which will all come out in the very near future. Writers were saying yesterday after the results were in that they'd be shocked if the roid abusing captain cancer gets even 15 percent of the vote.
momma, thats some funny $hit, keep up the good work.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! What a whirlwind 36 hours!!....Kate Upton you say ?? When Mark disposed of her like the trash she is she said she'd have her day, boo hoo it really hurt him and the Jets...it gives slime like Fat Francesa and the NY sports writers something 'important' to write and babble about since they have nor will ever have the opportunity to write or talk about the 'inner' workings of the Jets. Rex has been busy getting rid of the last sniff of Parcell stench in the complex the last few hours, his hiring of Thurman was a great move. Rex is looking for a good assistant, money man and paper pusher and will probably hire Omar Khan as the GM, that's in title only, as Rex runs this ship. Rex will also have them almost 40 million under cap in a couple of weeks, It's funny reading the idiots in here who have no clue as to how the salary cap works, Mike is still on Rex's payroll with that duty, he's a genius in that regard. One of the hardest things Rex had to do was fire Tannenbaum as they became dear friends over the years, look for Brian Billick to also join the Rex team along with Turner in the very near future.

jets will be 11-5, its gonna be a great season...

just saw the walk thru, feel sorry for the bills...

jets will crush the fins..

on and on, pure bs at its best...thanks for laugh...now all good posting is gone as the liar shows up...

whatever that means....slacker, lmfao

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, jimi I forgot about the Meatloaf deal. Rizzuto claims he had no idea what "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" was about, and if he did he would not have gotten involved; Meatloaf claimed Rizzuto knew but denied it to protect his image. Maybe they should put Phil in the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I thought he was a comedian when i first saw him...holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!!

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That bum got in because the dead convicted felon who's rotting in hell, Georgie boy Stienbrenner, paid for it. The veterans commitee has been cleaned up since. Guys like the dead convicted felon put a stain on baseball almost as bad as his steroid abusing teams have which will all come out in the very near future. Writers were saying yesterday after the results were in that they'd be shocked if the roid abusing captain cancer gets even 15 percent of the vote.

I'll be shocked if anyone outside of junior pays attention to you and your stupid, moronic shout outs

take your bitterness, hate and rage and shove it...

show the post about the writers and the captain..

your word is a lie, always has been, always will be

vermont, debbie..suites..saratoga

you broke criminal...coward...get some balls and do something about it except lie.

we all know you lie except for maybe one person

white trash.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
momma, thats some funny $hit, keep up the good work.
It's true Boneheads, when someone like Phil Rizzuto has a convicted felon pay for his entrance into the Hall it stains the integrity of the game. The juicekee franchise is slowly going down the crapper and all of baseball is laughing. This franchise is a poster child for the steroid abusing times of the late 90's early 2000's when other teams were playing by the rules. Trust me when I tell you, this will all come out in the wash shortly led by the biggest roid infested fraud, captain cancer, it's a disgrace to the game of baseball they allow his inflated ego and insecurities to continue
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather have in the sand, blocked in stone standards for the HOF, not the BWWAA.
3,000 hits you're in.
500 Homers you are in.
300 wins you're in.
Every one else can be subjected to the stupidty of the BWWAA HOF vote.
3000 hits and 300 wins still hard and good numbers..500 not so sure is the right number with this roid error 25 guys already over 500....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be shocked if anyone outside of junior pays attention to you and your stupid, moronic shout outs
you broke criminal...coward...get some balls and do something about it except lie.
white trash.
Can you copy and paste some more articles regarding the 'inner' workings of the Jets ?? We need a good laugh
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
you really are a pathetic moron...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
I'll stick to sports today and not laugh at you and your mental health issues.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Can you copy and paste some more articles regarding the 'inner' workings of the Jets ?? We need a good laugh

"We"?

How bout that jets 11-5? Its gonna be a great season

How about rex saying this is his best team

Or better yet you at the walk thru prior to the bills game. What was it, you feel sorry for the bills?

Busted,time after time. Right slackers?

Keep up the good posting.

Whatever that means!

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> you really are a pathetic moron...
Thoughts on the Morse interest by the Yanks chit chat?

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> you really are a pathetic moron...

Its almost time for his annual friday meltdown. It might be a day early

We can only hope he posts as slackers soon!

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
white trash.
He needs new material, guy can't even make a point on the HOF vote on beloved Met Mike Piazza and LI good guy Biggio.

Seeing Mo expects to be 100% for opening day.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stick to sports today and not laugh at you and your mental health issues.

Sports posting was too good to be true. He slimed in and ruined it as usual.

I predict a meltdown soon.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs new material, guy can't even make a point on the HOF vote on beloved Met Mike Piazza and LI good guy Biggio.
Seeing Mo expects to be 100% for opening day.

Every year. Juicekees. Hate. Bitterness. Frustration. Rage.

Same spiel. Never changes.

He won't dare bring up his filthy met roid players. Jailbird felons like lenny d.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts on the Morse interest by the Yanks chit chat?

Injury prone. Crappy defense. Can hit. Matter of fact I know who had him in fbb. As long as no top prospect goes I am fine with them getting him. He's a dh. Primarily. He will be much better then andruw jones.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Every year. Juicekees. Hate. Bitterness. Frustration. Rage.
Same spiel. Never changes.
He won't dare bring up his filthy met roid players. Jailbird felons like lenny d.
Agree, no need to respond to his stupity unless its some new material just to laugh at him.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Injury prone. Crappy defense. Can hit. Matter of fact I know who had him in fbb. As long as no top prospect goes I am fine with them getting him. He's a dh. Primarily. He will be much better then andruw jones.
Rather have Hairston and Logan then him. Which would be the trade off. Logan's always shaky but Lefties are hard to come by and I am expecting a big year from Logan in his walk year for a new contract in 2014.

Longer it goes with Hairston the more likely he is to be inclined to take a one year deal.

In fact I am expecting huge years from Cano, Granderson, Hughes and Logan as they all enter their last years before becoming FA's

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text>3000 hits and 300 wins still hard and good numbers..500 not so sure is the right number with this roid error 25 guys already over 500....
25 guys with 500 homers in a league that has a 150 years of history is a lot?

Lets move you moved the milestone then, 500 pre 2000 and 600 post 2000?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,141 - 262,160 of302,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••