Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267333 Jan 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as i saw it i cracked up...and knew you would be happy to see that disgusting pig off your team...it can only get better.
You absolutely know it.......rumor has it Rob Ryan could be joining his brother Rex on the Jets.....how funny and stupid could Woody be? its a crackup.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267334 Jan 8, 2013
Sports Expert wrote:
Just got a report from a reliable source that Momma was seen in swanky Manhattan watering hole having cocktails with Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan.
I heard momma was having pink cocktails with some of his boyfriends and shitted a load in his pants and didn't even bother changing nor told anyone but his stench gave him away......what a nasty pig.....fat boy has no shame.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267335 Jan 8, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Did anyone believe Todd(momma/slackers) today?He laughed as he lied all day today.He was glued to the station SNY or whatever that means.He was watching it on line.Then the lies begin till he went to sonic for cheap burgers.The ones he poops in his pants
momma lied? when doesn't the fat shit lie?.....he's a nasty stench dirtbag.....and momma is always shitting in his pants......fatfuck is afraid of his own shadow.....a chickenshit coward is momma's lifestyle...pardon my french..LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267336 Jan 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive put numerous posts on a huge screen in our lunch room here, we're laughing our asses off...although reporters are not allowed near the offices ive shown Steve Serby quite a few of jimbo and other idiots posts in here and dared him to make mention of them in one of his columns....even that jerk cant believe the stupidity

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/hot_air_d...

lmao...steve serby the guy who ripped rex to shreds?? the guy momma was sucking up to??

of course not...

this is hysterical...

buried in the carolinas, watching on sny and just as he was exposed with the omar conference years back, we now have another one..

thankfully! we need more bs...one lying ryan down, one to go..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267337 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/jets_l...

another criminal on the jets, a disgusting wife beater caught with drugs...more for the circus..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267338 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/upton_d...

so, notre dame gets a butt whipping..but, kate upton has to crack a joke on twitter comparing the loss to the jets...

too damn funny...even models laughing at them now...

11-5, its gonna be a great season

say, who said that??

or, jets look great in the walk thru, i feel sorry for the bills...

or, jets will crush the fins...

how about the fins waving buh bye to the jets and blowing them kisses..

each of those games had the tub of love hiding...a frontrunner..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267339 Jan 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I heard momma was having pink cocktails with some of his boyfriends and shitted a load in his pants and didn't even bother changing nor told anyone but his stench gave him away......what a nasty pig.....fat boy has no shame.....LMFAO

According to reliable sources the one time and only 1 time he was allowed by lori to go to florida besides being cheap, not buying drinks and mooching off of everyone he sharted in his habbans slacks! I think it was the "average joe" ones. A disgusting and filthy person.

Another fact. After one year in each fantasy baseball league he was tossed out on his ear for either being outright terrible,stalking or just flat out an obnoxious liar.

Fleaflicker the high school kid league accepted him after cbs had him on suspension.
Yoohoo

Morrison, TN

#267340 Jan 9, 2013
yoohoo

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267341 Jan 9, 2013
Yoohoo wrote:
yoohoo

nothing better then seeing the lil shout out isp checks from the carolinas...

too damn funny, lmao..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267342 Jan 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy I just saw this post and your other, yeah I had Alabama last night as for the Jets and the teams you mention ? as injured as they were this year the Jets still beat Indy by 30 points or so and for years have owned Cincinnati and will continue too...as for Pittsburgh i'm sure Rex and company arent worried about an aging 500 team...all good here, heading to Smith and Wolenskys for some cocktails...it was too funny watching and listening to the slime known as the NY Press today, they know about as much as Jimbo which is nothing......almost as funny was reading Brontos football comparisons or Donny douche watching replays of a press conference he thinks is live....we had so many laughs here today and will continue too as the night goes on....gotta run
How was Smith and Wolenskys last nite? Theres one in Miami on the water but never was there. I can't believe how bitter that Kate Upton chick is about the Jets. Debbie has the same agent as Kate does and heard shes still upset over Sanchez dumping her.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267343 Jan 9, 2013
Just went on line early as momma/slackers(Todd) is out getting his obama check and welfare stamps, That lie of him in NY is funny. He was here and his forum pal who he laughs at is a known liar.The Debbie bit gets me mad.I will deal with my chunky tub,
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267344 Jan 9, 2013
I am waiting for prince tubby.Momma/slackers(Todd) is in trouble.He tells me and the problem in lauderdale do it to annoy only one guy.Strange.It appears according my tub of love,he lies all the time to one person and laughs about it with him daily.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267345 Jan 9, 2013
Isn't this interesting. Loriann has a Owings, MD ISP. Morgan Stanleys location in Owings, MD has some job openings now below. And who here deals with the Institutional Retirement Tax Operations in the Baltimore area? Others can be fooled or not be able to figure things out, but not me. I'm never fooled and I always figure everything out

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/c-morg...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267346 Jan 9, 2013
Oh yea, I laugh at the Bronto Doctrine

Have a good day all.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#267347 Jan 9, 2013
Smith and Wolenskys?Momma/slackers(todd) was here watching SNY on the computer.He loves rex so much I think his male jail love is back.I thought that issue was over.Oh well he does love them meaty.Never believe that no hair chemical muscle freak in Fl.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267348 Jan 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely know it.......rumor has it Rob Ryan could be joining his brother Rex on the Jets.....how funny and stupid could Woody be? its a crackup.....LMFAO
Would be great to see lying Ryan hire his fat stupid Brother that the cowboys just fired..Woody has shown he's pretty-damn stupid so this could change from rumor to fact overnight...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267349 Jan 9, 2013
I forgot to bring this up. Sports illustrated mentioned in its year in review 2 football high lights. The gmen super bowl and the "catch".

Get this. Next was the "buttfumble".

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267350 Jan 9, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

this is still so funny, lets see if it draws out guess who ...who is hiding and judging.. we need some fun.

"keep up the good posting"...lmfao
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#267351 Jan 9, 2013
No player elected in this year's class to the BBHOF...

Clemens 37%, Bonds, 36%...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267352 Jan 9, 2013
2013 free agent list...nfl

some restricted, and a bunch will be re signed by the former teams...but you could make 2 all star teams with the talent here...

gm wish list should be o line and linebacker help..maybe a d tackle also...

they have some wiggle room via the cap, unlike the jetsies..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 min Forrest 14,655
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min Forrest 15,450
Time to go? (Jun '15) 56 min Into The Night 11,952
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Into The Night 60,110
News Horseback Rider Brings Traffic to Near Halt on ... 1 hr Holy Guacamole 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Buddy from Whites... 40,225
If you have no borders, you have no country 2 hr The Last Warrior... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages