Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267212 Jan 7, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

who says...good post slackers...

anyone want to see a pete case 63 post, go in the giants forum...slackers accused case 63...he is some vulgar 1 sentence guy

how would he know mommas style...he did not like me or dell..why not post as us

reason..its momma, he got caught..the weasel coward is busted and a liar...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267213 Jan 7, 2013
Oh, I fully support the Bronto Doctrine.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#267214 Jan 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I just read his post regarding that day...where in the post does he say someone snuck into his house? I think he and many others on another forum called you out on that.....can you show the forum where he said that in his post ? you couldnt in the other forum, maybe you could in here....as the young Slackers said the other day....'you're a liar'
I don't follow sports but my brother does, I told him that the other day in another forum, jimi-yank is a liar and some other guys agreed. I never said anyone broke into my house or came in uninvited. I didn't think he would bring up the post to prove he's a liar, he just lies all the time and so does his friends.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267215 Jan 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo and meth head have riled up other forums...I wouldnt put it by one of those guys to do that. I called you regarding Balt-Indy....thankfully I went the right way....funniest game of the weekend had to be last nights....I still can't believe a team as bad as Washington can win a division, the funny part is they'll probably win it the next 5 years.
You got busted ya crackhead moron......keep up the good posts slackers....patting yourself on the back again you fat pig......Vermont and the press conference all there in your dreams in Harry's basement in the Carolinas while Harry's tapping into Lori you lowlife piece of shit......Face it fat slob crackhead, you got busted again....ROTFLMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267216 Jan 7, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does, I told him that the other day in another forum, jimi-yank is a liar and some other guys agreed. I never said anyone broke into my house or came in uninvited. I didn't think he would bring up the post to prove he's a liar, he just lies all the time and so does his friends.
Then you put down the crack pipe huh fat slob momma? You got busted moron get over it 4 times topix biggest loser.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267217 Jan 7, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does, I told him that the other day in another forum, jimi-yank is a liar and some other guys agreed. I never said anyone broke into my house or came in uninvited. I didn't think he would bring up the post to prove he's a liar, he just lies all the time and so does his friends.
keep up the good posting! whatever that means!! lmfao...as if..

tell me again how he posted exactly like momma would, and why within 2 minutes of that he called unbiased...ah huh

but, again, keep up the good posting momma!!!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267218 Jan 7, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
Calm down kid you don't have to explain to me your brother explained everything. Steve (Pete Case 63) thought he'd be cute and it was pretty funny and dead on, but I noticed your brother must have gotten to him because he hasnt posted from the little ive seen since i'm back....just relax and let it go....but keep up the good posting.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267219 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You got busted ya crackhead moron......keep up the good posts slackers....patting yourself on the back again you fat pig......Vermont and the press conference all there in your dreams in Harry's basement in the Carolinas while Harry's tapping into Lori you lowlife piece of shit......Face it fat slob crackhead, you got busted again....ROTFLMFAO

if he was smart and he's not, he would not post vermont bs..we all know that is total bs..a lie...

so, it proved he is slackers...he is desperate..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267220 Jan 7, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>STEVE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN !!....I just got home and saw this, you are dead !! When I told my brother you got onto my computer he was furious and told me that's why he dosent trust you when he's gone. Too bad for you Steve but he also told me to post your real name on topix "Pete Case63" and will wait until he gets home to maybe reveal who you are, He's pissed and you're dead

"i just got home"

"he's gone" meaning his brother

well, if slackers is gone and his brother was gone, then the guy uninvited came in the house, went right for the computer and acted like momma, no one else...instead of posting in his name

but read this...were does it say anyone is home, like slackers now claims?

so if no one is home, he waltzed into an empty house and did this...

or, broke in...

liars get caught again, which is

drum role

momma

keep up the good posting! whatever that means...lmfao..
Yanks 56

New York, NY

#267221 Jan 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks can look at all the crap they want...we got some pitching but nothing else...going to be a long year thats for sure..
With Baby Steinbrenner in charge, it may be a bad decade

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267222 Jan 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down kid you don't have to explain to me your brother explained everything. Steve (Pete Case 63) thought he'd be cute and it was pretty funny and dead on, but I noticed your brother must have gotten to him because he hasnt posted from the little ive seen since i'm back....just relax and let it go....but keep up the good posting.

lmfao...only you would post yourself and pat yourself on the back

you are one sick idiot...

but, keep up the good posting..way to go slackers!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267223 Jan 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down kid you don't have to explain to me your brother explained everything. Steve (Pete Case 63) thought he'd be cute and it was pretty funny and dead on, but I noticed your brother must have gotten to him because he hasnt posted from the little ive seen since i'm back....just relax and let it go....but keep up the good posting.
You got busted moron and it was the typical of you to hide like a coward before big brother junior came out to protect you......isn't that sweet.....Now watch out for Billy he's headed your way......you know what that means crackhead.....lockup all the doors and windows you shivering coward......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267224 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Then you put down the crack pipe huh fat slob momma? You got busted moron get over it 4 times topix biggest loser.....LMFAO

actually, i found the original slackers bs excuse...no one was home..so, they left the house unlocked? friends can just walk in?
really?

and since when does case 63 even post like that

another busted story.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267225 Jan 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
if he was smart and he's not, he would not post vermont bs..we all know that is total bs..a lie...
so, it proved he is slackers...he is desperate..
Yup.....seen a bunch of testing going on the last several days with the "what" "why" going on like some lost drug infested dope checking to see if the Ashville ISP would come up........funny the crackhead momma aka slacker never brought up password to log on to the slackers profile......guess that means you don't need one.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267226 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You got busted moron and it was the typical of you to hide like a coward before big brother junior came out to protect you......isn't that sweet.....Now watch out for Billy he's headed your way......you know what that means crackhead.....lockup all the doors and windows you shivering coward......LMFAO

had he been smart and lied about the hospital when he did that before for sympathy from billy...

but to say vermont, its a known bs line..and his call to unbiased left no message...why not just say the message of the football pics he claimed...and then he judged, hid and used other profiles and a few ashville isp shoutouts..

what a dope and liar..he is desperate.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267227 Jan 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, i found the original slackers bs excuse...no one was home..so, they left the house unlocked? friends can just walk in?
really?
and since when does case 63 even post like that
another busted story.
Yeah everyone that lives here on slackers street your invited into his trailer in Summerville, SC same place momma lives hmmmmm.....but stay away from slackers computer......they listened well didn't they.....and they even found slackers password to log in on Topix NY......what a coincidence......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267228 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....seen a bunch of testing going on the last several days with the "what" "why" going on like some lost drug infested dope checking to see if the Ashville ISP would come up........funny the crackhead momma aka slacker never brought up password to log on to the slackers profile......guess that means you don't need one.....lmfao

lets bet he will now claim, the computer was on and the topix page was open....

so, the guy went into a house now proven with them not there...

acted like momma..its so impossible its not even funny..what was the reason to act like momma? why not me or you? or dell? or fu? or un?

reason, it was momma, lmfao..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267229 Jan 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
had he been smart and lied about the hospital when he did that before for sympathy from billy...
but to say vermont, its a known bs line..and his call to unbiased left no message...why not just say the message of the football pics he claimed...and then he judged, hid and used other profiles and a few ashville isp shoutouts..
what a dope and liar..he is desperate.
No kidding......there's not 1 poster not even for a second is gonna believe momma was in Vermont......not even the other naive dope DW.....momma is just plain stupid and needs severe help......I bet he believes his own bullshit though......certainly stupid enough.......what a fat wacko.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267230 Jan 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah everyone that lives here on slackers street your invited into his trailer in Summerville, SC same place momma lives hmmmmm.....but stay away from slackers computer......they listened well didn't they.....and they even found slackers password to log in on Topix NY......what a coincidence......lmfao

the story changes slightly..momma keeps posting to himself and patting himself on the back

and does what he does best

lie...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267231 Jan 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lets bet he will now claim, the computer was on and the topix page was open....
so, the guy went into a house now proven with them not there...
acted like momma..its so impossible its not even funny..what was the reason to act like momma? why not me or you? or dell? or fu? or un?
reason, it was momma, lmfao..
Yup......if your gonna pull off a good bullshit story go the whole 9 yards ya know.......stupid momma tripping over himself in stupidity.......gotta admit though momma's bullshit stories are a big time crackup.....a riot indeed......he should go on comedy central no doubt......lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 14 min Bloody Bill Anderson 4,766
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min susan9828 316,234
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,641
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 14,082
Need a loan? $100 bonus for you! 2 hr SocialFinance 1
Trump says stupid stuff 3 hr American people 1
should we do away with the american flag 3 hr Pope Papa 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages