Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267130 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, he lost tman, blade, bruce for real and pough..all known momma phony profiles...and now he is doing some last gasp lies to keep slacker...
although he knows it is blown in here forever...
but, he continues to judge...the mark of the hiding coward...lmfao..
fat boy momma outta control with all his phony profiles......live by the sword.....die by the sword.....and the fat slob has on several occasions.....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267131 Jan 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
NHL strike has ended I see.
LET"s GO RANGERS!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267132 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, he lost tman, blade, bruce for real and pough..all known momma phony profiles...and now he is doing some last gasp lies to keep slacker...
Here's momma chamberlin in his phony t-man profile saying "why are all these Steeler fans doing on a NY topix site....crying out loud as the poor bitter sap saw his Jets going down for defeat.....too funny....here's the link.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/TDD197PCKMMBO5...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267133 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's fat momma talking out his ass on the AFC Champ forum right before game time.....too funny check it out....
How

Asheville, NC

#267134 Jan 6, 2013
Who
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267135 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's momma busted using his Liecester, NC ISP that he denied for years......checkout this AFC champ forum......allot of stupidity from the fat slob momma chamberlin throughout talking out his fatass....a riot indeed.....enjoy!!!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267136 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's momma in a north hills Bill profile.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267137 Jan 6, 2013
How wrote:
Who

ah, the ashville isp...guess who huh...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267138 Jan 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is way too funny......momma in a north hills Bill profile acting like a Steeler fan giving Harley shit who was a gracious loser congratulating a Steeler fan after the Steelers won......what a hypocrite the fat slob momma is.....unreal
Yanks 56

New York, NY

#267139 Jan 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
NHL strike has ended I see.
It has to be ratified, and agreed to by 30 owners, and it was a lockout, not a strike, just saying, but hopefully it ends right now, as baseball and hockey are my 2 favorites as per sports.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267140 Jan 7, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
LET"s GO RANGERS!!!!!!
Dude, lowlife losers like yourself need to just go away. You're nothing more of a miserable Obama loving deadbeat who believes in taking wealth earned by others to get redistributed to give to others. Go away and don't come back

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267141 Jan 7, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
LET"s GO RANGERS!!!!!!

Do you like the moves they made this off season? I love the kids. Krieder is a top rookie. Speed kills and he has it.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267142 Jan 7, 2013
Keep up the judging. Its great to wake up on a Monday morning and knowing that I make you sit beside your computer all day every day always checking for posts.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267143 Jan 7, 2013
Fed-up Jets fans are desperately trying to unload their personal seat licenses
By RICH CALDER
Last Updated: 5:37 AM, January 7, 2013
Posted: 12:56 AM, January 7, 2013
It’s the only thing harder to get rid of than Mark Sanchez — a Jets personal seat license.
Fed-up season-ticket holders are desperately trying to unload their PSLs, setting up a potential mass exodus of Jets fans that could become an even bigger challenge for the team than finding a new general manager.
The selling of PSLs — pricey licenses for the right to buy season tickets — were used by both the Jets and Giants to help fund construction of the $1.6 billion, 82,500-seat MetLife Stadium they share that opened in 2010.
But while Giants fans’ PSLs have gone up in value — their team did just win a Super Bowl last season — Jets fans have seen their investments fall shorter than a Sanchez pass.
In the days since Gang Green’s miserable season ended, secondary-market Web sites have been flooded with thousands of ads by Jets fans offering PSLs at bargain-basement prices. More than 1,100 Jets PSLs alone were listed for sale last week at seasonticketrights.com , the world’s largest PSL broker. Most were priced well below what fans originally paid.
An owner of four “Coaches Club” PSLs behind the Jets bench paid $30,000 for each seat but is now trying to unload them for $12,000 a pop.
Another holder of two nearby seats who paid $60,000 combined is offering his for a total of $20,000.
And two mid-level seats that originally carried PSL fees of $4,000 each were up for sale for a mere $500 combined.
“I’ve come to the conclusion it’s just cheaper to go to road games and buy home games through StubHub,” said Kenny Scarabaggio, a season-ticket holder since 1983.“This whole PSL process was a rip-off.”
For two months, Scarabaggio has been trying to peddle his two mid-level mezzanine PSLs for $5,500 — well below the roughly $9,000 he’s paying on a 15-year plan — but can’t find a buyer.
He says he’s now among a growing number of fans considering a flea-flicker of their own: defaulting on remaining PSL payments and gambling that the media-obsessed Jets won’t take their season-ticket holders to court.
Under the PSL agreements, the Jets are legally entitled to full payment.
The topic has even become a hot issue on fan forums usually reserved for bashing the team’s play.
Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Jets fans are no longer willing to keep or purchase PSLs - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jet_fans_a...
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#267144 Jan 7, 2013
I just looked up the word sucker in the dictionary, one of the definitions is: a purchaser of a New York Jets personal seat license(PSL).

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#267145 Jan 7, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
LET"s GO RANGERS!!!!!!
With a short regular season Rangers need to get off to a fast start.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267146 Jan 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Do you like the moves they made this off season? I love the kids. Krieder is a top rookie. Speed kills and he has it.
You have to like adding a player like Nash though we did lose some toughness with Prust and even Dubi being gone. With the lockout we should now have Gaborik healthy and ready to go right from the start. This is going to be an exciting year and the key is going to be staying healthy and avoiding any sort of slumps. In a 48 game season a 2 week slump can crush you. Can't wait!
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#267147 Jan 7, 2013
Btw Krieder was having a rough year down in the AHL. The kid is legit though and getting back with the big club with guys that can get him the puck should help. Not a Sather fan but he made the right move holding on to this kid.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267148 Jan 7, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to like adding a player like Nash though we did lose some toughness with Prust and even Dubi being gone. With the lockout we should now have Gaborik healthy and ready to go right from the start. This is going to be an exciting year and the key is going to be staying healthy and avoiding any sort of slumps. In a 48 game season a 2 week slump can crush you. Can't wait!

think we found out in the playoffs we needed someone who can score and help out the other guys...toughness is huge against certain teams, but the rangers were just struggling with getting goals...I think they can pick up a tough guy if needed...sather not afraid to wheel and deal and keep the youth...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267149 Jan 7, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Btw Krieder was having a rough year down in the AHL. The kid is legit though and getting back with the big club with guys that can get him the puck should help. Not a Sather fan but he made the right move holding on to this kid.

keeping him and some other kids...i got tired of seeing the young talent go elsewhere...nhl is a "legs" league..and goalies...and the rangers now have both...you gotta have quickness and speed...youth really helps. but no goalie, moot point..the king can dominate games...and the short season will help him big time. he will not be tired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 min NEMO 5,434
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 min Paul Yanks 14,842
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 318,350
i need my ex back now contact Dr Ebose (Jul '13) 1 hr mary 15
Hollywood and NFL flopping 4 hr America First 1
Is Weinstein "cured" yet? It's been a few days. 4 hr There is a cure 3
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 18,810

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance