Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266954 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's simple the greatest, he's the best there is. No one provides more laughs then he does.

I swear, when i saw that i was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes...

what a riot...he is a real dope...

but, junior knew about this...he gave me the line it was a pal of mommas

he was in on it from the beginning..

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#266955 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's simple the greatest, he's the best there is. No one provides more laughs then he does.
I'm still laughing at that 15 minutes later!! What a moron, a laugh a minute! LMFAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266956 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the fat dope post himself in his slackers profile.....TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!!!

i can't stop laughing...its the joke of the day...what an idiot..

whatever that means...lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266957 Jan 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Fat Momma forgot which profile he was posting in...LMFAO you clown!

isn't he just great

no one, no one at all is as stupid as him...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266958 Jan 4, 2013
by the way

just found out momma is calling and annoying junior while he is playing golf

major panic time....

lmfao...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266959 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha some schit ya can't make up! The whole rex rated sanchez tatt has him so worked up he forgot which profile to post in. He calls another poster a low life? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fat,drunk and stupid!

post of the day

exactly...he was so worked up over rex and in and out of his numerous profiles...he just forgot...

now he is judging and hiding...we won't see him until junior comes on later with shout outs to cover for him

unreal...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266960 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG my eyes are tearing this is so freaking funny. The Mooch.

same here, almost peed myself from laughing so hard..scared the cat....think they heard me around the block

we were just talking about how funny he is on friday...

just adds another piece to the momma legend, another major meltdown

buy bye slackers...

well, no more wasted votes on the topix biggest loser...my lord, momma is such a loser

he invents profiles to attack us...

and busts himself...

too funny, lmao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266961 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

you left off whatever that means momma!

lmfao

you stupid dope...and by calling junior shows he knew about it also

great job...

please post in your profile, I know its early, but we are having a blast..don't hide all day and night...

c'mon out, we know your judging...

we can chat mets, rex, gm's, woody, phony profiles..slacker, tman, blade, pough, bruce for real

lmfao....

dope..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266962 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.
Stupid friggin momma.....I knew it was you all along even told Jim......this clown only says things just like that dumb fat azzhole momma....and we also know junior is behind it every way......your brother is a Cowboy fan...A DEAD GIVE AWAY....A RIOT INDEED!!!!!!!BINGO BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266963 Jan 4, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that about sums it up and a good factual post paulie...
Well.......you ever meet a bigger moron than slacker? I mean momma? LMFAO

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#266964 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid friggin momma.....I knew it was you all along even told Jim......this clown only says things just like that dumb fat azzhole momma....and we also know junior is behind it every way......your brother is a Cowboy fan...A DEAD GIVE AWAY....A RIOT INDEED!!!!!!!BINGO BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing at this.......too funny.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266965 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stop laughing at this.......too funny.
I am too....when I read that post....did it a second time and yelled out BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266966 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you've never been to Atlantis.
You stupid busted moron......ROTFLMFAO.....hey idiot maybe you can change that slogan on slackers profile since you got busted as him to "born stupid only to get busted every time" ROTFLMFAO

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#266967 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I am too....when I read that post....did it a second time and yelled out BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!LOL
"Sanchez is better than Joe Namath".

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266968 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid friggin momma.....I knew it was you all along even told Jim......this clown only says things just like that dumb fat azzhole momma....and we also know junior is behind it every way......your brother is a Cowboy fan...A DEAD GIVE AWAY....A RIOT INDEED!!!!!!!BINGO BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
You were right. Kind of obvious. A newbie coming in slamming you and me. Unbiased use to do that all the time. He knew it was momma and lied and told me it was his pal. He knows all his phony profiles and lies for him 24/7. Momma freaked out and called him on the golf course. They will both figure out some lie and do the deny ,deny bit. Neither to be trusted or believed. Junior did say a few days ago he lies all the time. He proved it
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#266969 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't he just great
no one, no one at all is as stupid as him...
He is one Big Azzhole...Pure Comedy his posting!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266970 Jan 4, 2013
Momma! Come out. Please!!! We need to talk!

About anything.

Please!
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266971 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
This post is just to fantastic not to have it on every page. hahahaha
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266972 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You were right. Kind of obvious. A newbie coming in slamming you and me. Unbiased use to do that all the time. He knew it was momma and lied and told me it was his pal. He knows all his phony profiles and lies for him 24/7. Momma freaked out and called him on the golf course. They will both figure out some lie and do the deny ,deny bit. Neither to be trusted or believed. Junior did say a few days ago he lies all the time. He proved it
Im sure it will be the old "they fell for it" routine. hahaha You can't fix stupid.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266973 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Never met 2 bigger liars and bigger fools than momma and unbiased......certain things momma would say as slackers.....were typical momma type bullshit....both clowns need to go and find jobs.......momma only has to find things like waffles and pancakes go in and fill out some applications.....fat dope....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 min hs football 12,453
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 min DBWriter 6,416
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,537
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,920
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 36,895
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 12,414
Nicholas James Faunch/Fox 4 hr DP 1A 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages