Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#267022 Jan 4, 2013
I don't follow sports but my brother does, His so-called friend Steve is in hot water for coming in my room when I was gone, "Pete Case 63 " should be posting an apology before my brother breaks his arm.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267023 Jan 4, 2013
As for racist posts. Chamberlin posted floppy lips least 3 times. Then blackerbockers for the knickerbockers.

But junior protects momma. Proof shown by him in today's posts.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267024 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does, His so-called friend Steve is in hot water for coming in my room when I was gone, "Pete Case 63 " should be posting an apology before my brother breaks his arm.
Give it up momma you were busted big time today ya stupid moron......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267025 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....junior just spewing more BS to cover up the fuckup today as momma was busted and exposed on posting as slacker.....and besides I hardly ever vote on those polls how bout you?

I write in them daily. Vote now and then.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267026 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
As for racist posts. Chamberlin posted floppy lips least 3 times. Then blackerbockers for the knickerbockers.
But junior protects momma. Proof shown by him in today's posts.
And you know momma would use the "N" word for the Knickerbockers if Topix allowed it......Guy is a vulgar racist azzhole plain and simple.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267027 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:

Nice try momma. Game over. No one will ever believe you again. Keep trying. Another coincidence. Junior comes on, momma judging and this. The game plan is on!.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#267028 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.
Lol!! Busted! "Endless sports knowledge" fails to change profiles. He has been posting to himself for months.
Hey momma c I am laughing at you again..... Pathetic!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267029 Jan 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!! Busted! "Endless sports knowledge" fails to change profiles. He has been posting to himself for months.
Hey momma c I am laughing at you again..... Pathetic!

you had to be here as it happened..momma in a panic called un...then they made a plan...to deny, deny...

its what always happens when they get caught...the wheels start spinning

almost every profile who comes in here attacking us and praising them is one of the 2...always was, always is

and junior will lie and claim he does not know who it is...

and, oh he does...he will protect his stupid buddy to the end...and momma is beyond stupid..

busted again...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267030 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you had to be here as it happened..momma in a panic called un...then they made a plan...to deny, deny...
almost every profile who comes in here attacking us and praising them is one of the 2...always was, always is
and, oh he does...he will protect his stupid buddy to the end...and momma is beyond stupid..
busted again...
I'm still busting a nut over momma stupidity of forgetting to change profiles......what a moron lmfao

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267031 Jan 4, 2013
The whole Slackers incident is pretty freakin hilarious. I never should have went golfing today. Nothing beats entertainment as it happens live

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#267032 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
busted again...
Lmao!

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#267033 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
busted again...
Yeah and I'm DW also....too freaking funny.

Yankee Stadium

#267034 Jan 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!
I fully support the Bronto Doctrine my friend.

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#267035 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully support the Bronto Doctrine my friend.
Thank you Fu! The forum faithful have done a nice job supporting the doctrine. Kudos to all!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267036 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and I'm DW also....too freaking funny.

I'm momma chamberlan,lori,fu and paul!

Yankee Stadium

#267037 Jan 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Fu! The forum faithful have done a nice job supporting the doctrine. Kudos to all!
Theeeeee great Bronto we all bow down to thee.

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#267038 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Theeeeee great Bronto we all bow down to thee.
Lol! I am surprised that mr " endless sports knowledge " didn't have the inside scoop on Rex's tattoo!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267039 Jan 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I am surprised that mr " endless sports knowledge " didn't have the inside scoop on Rex's tattoo!

funny thing, since he sees every post, and judges...he and his pal will get together and have some silly shout out ready

momma, aka slacker...will say, he knew about it when he got it...he was there and its a private matter...the disgusting ny press is after him...

watch, its going to be funny how they plot and play it off..

somehow, someway, momma aka slacker will now come up with another jet lie of knowledge...

cha ching...busted again

just too damn funny, you can't make this stuff up.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267040 Jan 5, 2013
so now we have Momma aka slacker going into a few forums we post in, the giants, here and doing the deny, deny,deny act claiming some person broke into a computer, knew the password for that profile and posted exactly as momma would...why on earth he would imitate momma is not even logical...

and, to do a perfect job, picking on a gmen quote and acting perfect is almost impossible...why not act as fu, me or even the lil general unbiased?

simple, it was momma....

want more proof...i fired off a message to junior asap proving he lied about the slacker profile who he said momma told him was a pal..

at the same time from the golf course, momma was frantic and calling him in a panic mode

why call if its not you? why not go on topix within seconds denying it?

simple, busted...not the first time, nor will it be the last time

with all his phony profiles, he has screwed up before...

and, no doubt the people in here being relentless with the rex stuff got him un nerved and pissed off...

my fav bs line was rex and his first day at the office and seeing norv turner followed by crennel...and momma was on the way home..

within 2 hours, the press was all over him at the bahamas...

busted again, in another lie

next up, his woody asked him to be the gm and he said no...a jet for life...but he will pick and chose who he wants...

woody started talking to them yesterday while rexies showed off his tat...not involved at all...

it never ends...watch for more denials, hiding and lies..
As the Jets Crash

Newtown, CT

#267041 Jan 5, 2013
From NY Daily News:

USA Today called the body art “the worst use of ink by a member of the Jets since the team signed Sanchez to a contract extension that guaranteed him $8.25 million in 2013.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

If Rex remains the Jets coach, it will guarantee the Clown Bus keeps rolling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 20 min jimi-yank 40,221
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr GEORGIA 14,645
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,437
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nonlib 10,975
:Lawrence Jaeger Announces Scholarship Awards 2 hr lawrencejaeger 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Scam Government 11,950
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 2 hr Ice Man 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages