Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#266865 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Tom is not like gutless rex. Tom never hides. A classy coach. Free agents flock to tom. Few want to go to a circus.
Coughlin when he finally does retire from the game is a sure thing for the NFL hall of Fame.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#266866 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Coughlin when he finally does retire from the game is a sure thing for the NFL hall of Fame.

I think you're right...rex the circus hall of fame..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266867 Jan 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I thought I told you that your Obama loving, lowlife, deadbeat loser mentality has no place on this forum. Its people like you why much wealth now is leaving the country, making the future of this nation a few steps from a very large 3rd world nation. Your whole wish of wealth redistribution cannot last forever. Eventually you run out of other peoples money. Now go away you deadbeat loser
Don't waste your time on that low life. You have any opinion on tonights game ? i've been cleaning up with the bowl games and made a small fortune having Louisville to complete a nice 3 team parlay last night. Tonights game is tough as I don't know how Oregons kids will respond. One of two things can happen they can either play their asses off for Kellys last game or say FU coach thanks for the promises when you recruited us, you can never tell how kids will react. I'm not a big fan of the Pac 12 they play very soft football and watching Stanford, who handled Oregon rather easily, the other day struggle with a terrible Wisconsin team makes me wonder. Eight points is alot to give in this type of game so I might just pass and bet a few horses.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266868 Jan 3, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does, he wants me to tell you most of the voting occurs late at night when only jimi-yank and paul yanks are on topix, he's furious they put my name in the poll. He said he'll be getting them back soon.
If you don't already know not much gets by Unbiased and i'm sure he knows who votes and when. You're right though, Jimbo and his vulgar dog Meth Head Paul sit up all night and vote, everybody knows this......tell your brother i'll be private messaging you sometime tomorrow with that info he asked for about you know who.....keep up the good posting

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266869 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't waste your time on that low life. You have any opinion on tonights game ? i've been cleaning up with the bowl games and made a small fortune having Louisville to complete a nice 3 team parlay last night. Tonights game is tough as I don't know how Oregons kids will respond. One of two things can happen they can either play their asses off for Kellys last game or say FU coach thanks for the promises when you recruited us, you can never tell how kids will react. I'm not a big fan of the Pac 12 they play very soft football and watching Stanford, who handled Oregon rather easily, the other day struggle with a terrible Wisconsin team makes me wonder. Eight points is alot to give in this type of game so I might just pass and bet a few horses.

nothing better then seeing more bs...

bet? with what....you are unemployed...stop the fantasy life crap

on the other hand

keep up the good posting, lmfao...as if..

Washington, DC

#266870 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't waste your time on that low life. You have any opinion on tonights game ? i've been cleaning up with the bowl games and made a small fortune having Louisville to complete a nice 3 team parlay last night. Tonights game is tough as I don't know how Oregons kids will respond. One of two things can happen they can either play their asses off for Kellys last game or say FU coach thanks for the promises when you recruited us, you can never tell how kids will react. I'm not a big fan of the Pac 12 they play very soft football and watching Stanford, who handled Oregon rather easily, the other day struggle with a terrible Wisconsin team makes me wonder. Eight points is alot to give in this type of game so I might just pass and bet a few horses.
That's great about the horse bets at the 2 dollar show window. Hope the horses don't take really big dumps in the paddock for you to clean up after the race.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266871 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
outstanding post, you're on fire..liam was right...
The FUman is lighting it up today. haha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266872 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

he is on a huge roll....another thing about hockey..playoffs is the best..no stupid shootouts...love overtime...big ranger fan, stuck with them thru the dark years...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266873 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great about the horse bets at the 2 dollar show window. Hope the horses don't take really big dumps in the paddock for you to clean up after the race.

liam is right...you're on fire...wow...if i was mooch, stay out of here...you're chewing him up and spitting him out..

then again, ewwwww, he smells...

he might be able to do a $2 bet every other race...if lucky...

he is all bs today..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266874 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't already know not much gets by Unbiased and i'm sure he knows who votes and when. You're right though, Jimbo and his vulgar dog Meth Head Paul sit up all night and vote, everybody knows this......tell your brother i'll be private messaging you sometime tomorrow with that info he asked for about you know who.....keep up the good posting

lmfao...

Washington, DC

#266875 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
If that fat slob bet $2 to show on Secretariat in the 1973 Blemont Stakes in a 5 horse field it would have run 4th.

Washington, DC

#266876 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't already know not much gets by Unbiased and i'm sure he knows who votes and when. You're right though, Jimbo and his vulgar dog Meth Head Paul sit up all night and vote, everybody knows this......tell your brother i'll be private messaging you sometime tomorrow with that info he asked for about you know who.....keep up the good posting
"hey buddy", there are rumors of a new poll on who will be your apprentice to be Harry's fluffer.

Slackers brother is the popular choice.

Washington, DC

#266877 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
liam is right...you're on fire...wow...if i was mooch, stay out of here...you're chewing him up and spitting him out..
then again, ewwwww, he smells...
he might be able to do a $2 bet every other race...if lucky...
he is all bs today..
Tricky part of his $2 show bets on favorites is that most tracks don't take coins at the windows.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#266878 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
That is correct. Nothing gets by me at all. Never fooled. Gotta run now. Keeping the fights clean and the sex dirty up here. Its the only way to maintain a healthy relationship

Oh yea, my army of judgers and voters cannot partake in anything else tonight. You all must stay beside your computer and check the forum every minute because I just may pop in on a moments notice to make sure you are following orders.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266879 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey crackhead moron face reality dopey.....all you ever do is lie and live a BS fantasy life as you are unemployed big time......you can't even boil water......and a lowlife scumbag like you stalks women and children just like junior does you sick azzhole......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266880 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"hey buddy", there are rumors of a new poll on who will be your apprentice to be Harry's fluffer.
Slackers brother is the popular choice.

hey buddy..lmfao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266881 Jan 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crackhead moron face reality dopey.....all you ever do is lie and live a BS fantasy life as you are unemployed big time......you can't even boil water......and a lowlife scumbag like you stalks women and children just like junior does you sick azzhole......

you can just see him in the basement as lori yells at him...get up here now and take the garbage out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#266882 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky part of his $2 show bets on favorites is that most tracks don't take coins at the windows.

lucky for him, he does not really go...i could see him going to a walmarts and giving the cashier change for dollar bills...

Washington, DC

#266883 Jan 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crackhead moron face reality dopey.....all you ever do is lie and live a BS fantasy life as you are unemployed big time......you can't even boil water......and a lowlife scumbag like you stalks women and children just like junior does you sick azzhole......
The new fiscal cliff bill passed by the house and Senate signed by Obama the other day extended his employment check another 99 weeks. Let the good times role baby! His first new check will be this friday, he'll load on 2 bags of burgers, fries and cheese nuggets from the local Hardees for sure.

Oh man he'll be sharting for days on end now.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266884 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you can just see him in the basement as lori yells at him...get up here now and take the garbage out...
Yup....as the fat load drags his fat feet all the way up the stairs.....a lazy fat piece of shit always has to be told what to do like some stupid little brainless idiot.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 330,906
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 2,370
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 14 min Guinness Drinker 6,738
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 55 min Intrepid Surfer 19,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,475
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 46,443
Word Association (Jul '10) 5 hr winner 7,719

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages