Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266802 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......“For him to cancel a press conference on Monday after Mr. T gets fired, and not say one word on his behalf, is one of the (most) gutless things I’ve ever seen in this town,” Francesa said.“And he can look in the mirror and answer to that.”
From a loser like yourself it's no wonder you'd quote the biggest laughing stock in sports radio 'Fat Mike Francesa'...Rex or anyone not being paid by their team to talk with that clown is open season for him, a total loser is 'sports media'. His career has left him groveling behind a microphone living off other peoples literature, work, sound bites of others interviews or his networks desire to pay millions to teams for their "employers" to spend 1 minute with him, He's so despised here's a little tidbit for you, in David Wrights contract he's to be paid 25,000 dollars eveytime he has to be made availible to Francesa. Like you, Francesa is pathetic.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#266803 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt say much about it. Rex and the Mrs flew out the other day around 3 on Woodys private Jet to one of his homes in the Bahamas. We're dying here laughing at the slime known as the NY Press. What a shame that a guy who works 16-18 hour days for 8 months straight takes his owners gift of an all expense paid trip to unwind . Woody had notified the NFL and advised them if fines were coming send them to Johnson&Johnson c/o Woody Johnson.
Yea now your e mail to me from Monday makes sense. I was a lil buzzed when reading it on new years eve and I see now why you asked me about the Bahamas, where I was XMas week because you knew Rex was going. I'd love to see some pics of Rex by Woodys waterfront mansion if any front office people send you. Bahamas is a real nice place
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266804 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that Mike Tannenbaum or Rex Ryan's master plan for the Jets. If the Jags are stupid enough to make that trade, they should also demand Rex and the clown bus as part of the deal.
lol 6-10 "great master plane" Momma...Hi ho hi ho its off to the Waffle House...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#266805 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jags arent stupid...just desperate. They're one of the few teams in the NFL that can't even sellout opening day. Tebow is the messiah. Jets have been in talks with them for quite sometime, problem is Clowneys lawyers have to win in court since he's not eligible for this years draft, something the fuloser is to stupid to know. Jets have the cash, the player and the picks to get it done, It's up to the courts.
Clarett tried the same thing. Its a tough fight to win for him. Guy is going to be another LeBron James type. He will be the best
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266806 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-nfl-mock-draft-r...
jets pick 9th...here is some picks not counting all the underclassman who will have until the 15th to declare...
mock drafts are fun as they are sometimes right on the mark...then again, it is early and with trades, free agents, etc...it can change..and expect trades big time on draft day..
Will be interesting to see who the New GM and Coach for the Jets picks the first couple of rounds of the draft..

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#266807 Jan 3, 2013
You are under orders still judger till otherwise from me. Now do your job and never get up from leaving your computer. You have no life anyhow
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266808 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Clowney could be riding the Jet clown bus next year.
You fat Momma and unbiase ride your own clown bus on the Forum..Hi ho hi ho

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#266809 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jags arent stupid...just desperate. They're one of the few teams in the NFL that can't even sellout opening day. Tebow is the messiah. Jets have been in talks with them for quite sometime, problem is Clowneys lawyers have to win in court since he's not eligible for this years draft, something the fuloser is to stupid to know. Jets have the cash, the player and the picks to get it done, It's up to the courts.
Wow! He's going to get a lawyer!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Whooooo hooooo

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#266810 Jan 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol 6-10 "great master plane" Momma...Hi ho hi ho its off to the Waffle House...

He's on a roll today. Jags will give up the number 2 pick in the draft for the 9 and tebow. The most insane post of his in years.

Washington, DC

#266811 Jan 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> You fat Momma and unbiase ride your own clown bus on the Forum..Hi ho hi ho
The mooch in the Bahamas in a speedo swinsuit with Rex sucking on toes...too freaking funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266812 Jan 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Will be interesting to see who the New GM and Coach for the Jets picks the first couple of rounds of the draft..

If "boy sanchise" is gonna have a chance it will be offense early. They need young fast playmakers. A stud pass rusher. With the cap issues the draft will be big for them.

Washington, DC

#266813 Jan 3, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Will be interesting to see who the New GM and Coach for the Jets picks the first couple of rounds of the draft..
Rex will pick his nose thats about it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266814 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>From a loser like yourself it's no wonder you'd quote the biggest laughing stock in sports radio 'Fat Mike Francesa'...Rex or anyone not being paid by their team to talk with that clown is open season for him, a total loser is 'sports media'. His career has left him groveling behind a microphone living off other peoples literature, work, sound bites of others interviews or his networks desire to pay millions to teams for their "employers" to spend 1 minute with him, He's so despised here's a little tidbit for you, in David Wrights contract he's to be paid 25,000 dollars eveytime he has to be made availible to Francesa. Like you, Francesa is pathetic.

But its true. The post,daily news,ny times and the newark ledger all said the same thing.

He is a backstabbing,gutless, lying coward.

I know,it sounds like I am mentioning you. Same traits.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266815 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The mooch in the Bahamas in a speedo swinsuit with Rex sucking on toes...too freaking funny

First day on the job and he will meet with turner.

"I'm on my way home".

Whoops, due to the shout out I am with rex in the bahamas.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266816 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the visual FU! haha

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#266817 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what the heck are you doing here you Obama loving deadbeat loser. This forum doesn't tolerate your loser lowlife deadbeat mentality of taking wealth earned by others and given to you in return

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266818 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

I know, now i do not want lunch...ewwww...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#266819 Jan 3, 2013
Are you kidding me? This ranks right up there with the judging as the 2 biggest loser behaviors on Topix. And its the going into poll forums and voting multiple times a day. Hope the ones who partake in these things are mighty proud of themselves. Why don't you tell your wife and kids that yesterday, today, tomorrow and every day forward, you go into certain poll forums and vote several times each day. Hope you feel proud. Of course, I am too mature to do it. I see I'm not a part of it, as this handle is not included but no matter anyhow. Its like the judging. Meaningless and immature and I will have no part in it because I'm above both these things. But I am very curious if any of you would tell your family and have them decide if this makes them have a proud father or husband

Well judge and vote away. I'm out. Losers!

Washington, DC

#266820 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is, happy new year LIAM.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266822 Jan 3, 2013
lmfao...so someone is crying about judgings and polls?

why his buddy momma follows people around topix judging daily

free pass

his buddy momma starts polls

free pass

now, i guess this person should tell the woman he lives with about his stalking of women and kids...his threats to numerous people including women and kids...

but, that won't happen...he will be caught however...the people will celebrate...and his pal will not have his back either. he will laugh and continue to judge him daily

deny deny deny...

its just to funny hearing the forum liar cry and whine like a 9 year old. and, oh,
"charger fan" and "yankee fan" both with unbiased are the same poster, why its here in topix and was just used...

its because he is a coward and liar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weapon X 317,480
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr SirLiesAlot 5,231
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr KitKaboodle 17,571
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr Paul Yanks 14,359
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 18,737
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr Paul Yanks 6,773
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 5 hr 2 Dogs 3,084

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages