Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#266781 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Teams interested in Delmon Young? Could he come cheap in a month?
New York Yankees Rumors
Yankees Notes: Young, Cashman, Stanton
By Zach Links [January 2, 2013 at 6:34pm CST]
The Yankees inked Matt Diaz to a one-year,$1.2MM minor league deal just before the New Year. Here's a look at what could be next on the list for the Bombers..
Even after signing Diaz, the Yankees are looking for a right-handed hitting punch versus left-handed pitchers, but they don't have interest in Delmon Young, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Mariners had interest in Young during the Winter Meetings but have since picked up a pair of veteran outfielders in Jason Bay and Raul Ibanez. Late last month we learned that the Braves aren't interested either.
General Manager Brian Cashman is prepared to be patient as he looks to make further upgrades to the roster, writes MLB.com 's Bryan Hoch. Last year, the Yankees didn't bring Ibanez aboard until February.
Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...

he can hit...no doubt about it...I think we see another righty come aboard...the later it is, prices drop..and people willing to settle for 1 year deals...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266782 Jan 3, 2013
the messages are flying back and forth...orders to do this..or do that...

watch, the comedy show of lying is about to begin...more shout outs soon

we want the debbie ones...

and junior confided in me, that was one of his best ones...

lmfao...one lie after another...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266783 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Clowney could be riding the Jet clown bus next year.
Excellant post Boneheads....I see you're doing your homework. As have the Jets. Clowneys been the focus for quite sometime, way before "the hit" . Ever wonder why the Jets drafted McElroy, then signed Sanchez long term to lead them, then for no apparent reason traded for Tebow and kept him healthy all year ? Put the pieces together and wonder who has the number two pick this year ? Clowneys already hired an attorney.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#266784 Jan 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Now I understand what your e mail to me several days ago was about regarding the Bahamas. Yes, that place that Rex was going to is very nice I hear. Next time if possible, give me a weeks notice when Rex or anyone in the front office is going down there. Since you gave me only 2 days notice on Monday of Rex going to the Bahamas, I couldn't be of much help considering it was New Years Eve. But thanks for the e mail. I always appreciate hearing info before the media gets their hands on it
I couldnt say much about it. Rex and the Mrs flew out the other day around 3 on Woodys private Jet to one of his homes in the Bahamas. We're dying here laughing at the slime known as the NY Press. What a shame that a guy who works 16-18 hour days for 8 months straight takes his owners gift of an all expense paid trip to unwind . Woody had notified the NFL and advised them if fines were coming send them to Johnson&Johnson c/o Woody Johnson.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266786 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt say much about it. Rex and the Mrs flew out the other day around 3 on Woodys private Jet to one of his homes in the Bahamas. We're dying here laughing at the slime known as the NY Press. What a shame that a guy who works 16-18 hour days for 8 months straight takes his owners gift of an all expense paid trip to unwind . Woody had notified the NFL and advised them if fines were coming send them to Johnson&Johnson c/o Woody Johnson.

this is funny...first day of work, rex getting ready to see turner and crennel...

why sure...use a junior shout out

one lie after another

buried in the carolinas....

please do your lawyer lie next...

omg...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#266787 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Teams interested in Delmon Young? Could he come cheap in a month?
New York Yankees Rumors
Yankees Notes: Young, Cashman, Stanton
By Zach Links [January 2, 2013 at 6:34pm CST]
The Yankees inked Matt Diaz to a one-year,$1.2MM minor league deal just before the New Year. Here's a look at what could be next on the list for the Bombers..
Even after signing Diaz, the Yankees are looking for a right-handed hitting punch versus left-handed pitchers, but they don't have interest in Delmon Young, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Mariners had interest in Young during the Winter Meetings but have since picked up a pair of veteran outfielders in Jason Bay and Raul Ibanez. Late last month we learned that the Braves aren't interested either.
General Manager Brian Cashman is prepared to be patient as he looks to make further upgrades to the roster, writes MLB.com 's Bryan Hoch. Last year, the Yankees didn't bring Ibanez aboard until February.
Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...
Further "upgrades" to the roster ?? ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266788 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

his first order of business is to interview turner followed by crennel...

as i was heading home

next, the sneaky signing by sandy...like the juicekee one he raved about with the 4.56 era? the idiot did not even check his background...a dropped juicekee as a great signing..omg

note the so called time line...if he was telling the truth about the bahamas, he just does not post this...stays quiet...knowing it would come out

but hell no...he lies and is busted

and needs the usual junior lie and shout out...

anyone believes it needs to see a shrink asap...

busted again...

I still love the yankee pickup as a great addition...some retread...

he did not know he was a yankee bum..
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#266789 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Ever wonder why the Jets drafted McElroy, then signed Sanchez long term to lead them, then for no apparent reason traded for Tebow and kept him healthy all year? Put the pieces together and wonder who has the number two pick this year? Clowneys already hired an attorney.
Was that Mike Tannenbaum or Rex Ryan's master plan for the Jets. If the Jags are stupid enough to make that trade, they should also demand Rex and the clown bus as part of the deal.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#266790 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Excellant post Boneheads....I see you're doing your homework. As have the Jets. Clowneys been the focus for quite sometime, way before "the hit" . Ever wonder why the Jets drafted McElroy, then signed Sanchez long term to lead them, then for no apparent reason traded for Tebow and kept him healthy all year ? Put the pieces together and wonder who has the number two pick this year ? Clowneys already hired an attorney.
"Clowneys already hired an attorney."....ROLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266791 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Excellant post Boneheads....I see you're doing your homework. As have the Jets. Clowneys been the focus for quite sometime, way before "the hit" . Ever wonder why the Jets drafted McElroy, then signed Sanchez long term to lead them, then for no apparent reason traded for Tebow and kept him healthy all year ? Put the pieces together and wonder who has the number two pick this year ? Clowneys already hired an attorney.

tebow kept healthy?? omg...

another post to be saved...do you really think they trade him, and get any value?

the pieces are this...you're a liar...and your blockbusters, inside sources have been wrong for years...

jacksonville will not give up a 2nd pick in the draft..and flop a 9pick tossing in tebow..who was gotten for a 4th rounder...and another wasted pick...

but, keep up the comedy, wait for the next shout out...you need help bad...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266792 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Further "upgrades" to the roster ?? ROTFLMFAO

you mean the met one right? love that outfield...say, do you think the metsies finish 4th again? when do they make the playoffs?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266793 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that Mike Tannenbaum or Rex Ryan's master plan for the Jets. If the Jags are stupid enough to make that trade, they should also demand Rex and the clown bus as part of the deal.

great post...who the hell gives up the 2nd round pick in the draft for tebow and the 9 pick...and do not forget

rex has the jet job as long as he likes...

the only stupid is that moron with his wild trades and lies...

rex will drive the jet clown bus for one more year...we get a comedy show starting in september...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#266794 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Further "upgrades" to the roster ?? ROTFLMFAO
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He said he read your post the other day about the sandy signing and couldnt figure out what you meant. He then saw in the paper this morning they signed this guy brown, who he says is young and pretty good and is furious why the Yankees couldnt do that, he wants to know how you knew this before it went public ? He said he won't private message you because you yelled at us last time but can you tell me how you knew ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266795 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Clowneys already hired an attorney."....ROLMFAO

where does he get this stuff? omg...this could be one of those classic mornings with stupid post, after stupid post..i can't mark these down fast enough to save...

the guy is lost...tossing out crap...still love his rex first day on the job lie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266796 Jan 3, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He said he read your post the other day about the sandy signing and couldnt figure out what you meant. He then saw in the paper this morning they signed this guy brown, who he says is young and pretty good and is furious why the Yankees couldnt do that, he wants to know how you knew this before it went public ? He said he won't private message you because you yelled at us last time but can you tell me how you knew ?

ask him about the lefty pitcher they signed...the great signing per him...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#266797 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Jags arent stupid...just desperate. They're one of the few teams in the NFL that can't even sellout opening day. Tebow is the messiah. Jets have been in talks with them for quite sometime, problem is Clowneys lawyers have to win in court since he's not eligible for this years draft, something the fuloser is to stupid to know. Jets have the cash, the player and the picks to get it done, It's up to the courts.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266798 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jags arent stupid...just desperate. They're one of the few teams in the NFL that can't even sellout opening day. Tebow is the messiah. Jets have been in talks with them for quite sometime, problem is Clowneys lawyers have to win in court since he's not eligible for this years draft, something the fuloser is to stupid to know. Jets have the cash, the player and the picks to get it done, It's up to the courts.

jets will release tebow...if they can't find a sucker...

and, the jags had a shot at him and did not want him...they are not giving up the number 2 pick in the draft...moron..

jets have been in talks with them...omg

just like rex was meeting with turner this week...and then crennel..

keep up the good posting...lmfao..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#266799 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Too answer your question actually both were involved. Rex has openly admitted he's not an offensive guru and dosent want to be, he left that in Tannenbaums hands, the only 3 players Rex wanted offensivly for the Jets were Sanchez, LT and John Connor...When Tannenbaum released Connor this past October it was the beginning of the end in their relationship...a war Rex knew he would win. Tannenbaum was on life support since the middle of 2011, being saved by Rex. It was time for him to go. Rex has been nothing but nice to all the 'Parcell' people but thankfully Rex's loyalty has ended and he's told Woody he's running the show. Woody and Rex are like 'father and son' and Woody loves loyalty....something Rex will give Woody and his players for as long as he chooses to remain a Jet.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266800 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Too answer your question actually both were involved. Rex has openly admitted he's not an offensive guru and dosent want to be, he left that in Tannenbaums hands, the only 3 players Rex wanted offensivly for the Jets were Sanchez, LT and John Connor...When Tannenbaum released Connor this past October it was the beginning of the end in their relationship...a war Rex knew he would win. Tannenbaum was on life support since the middle of 2011, being saved by Rex. It was time for him to go. Rex has been nothing but nice to all the 'Parcell' people but thankfully Rex's loyalty has ended and he's told Woody he's running the show. Woody and Rex are like 'father and son' and Woody loves loyalty....something Rex will give Woody and his players for as long as he chooses to remain a Jet.

it just gets funnier and funnier...rex is running the show? how about rex ran out under orders to get out of town...

rex is a gutless person..lets see how many free agents just are dying to come to the circus

so, let me understand...his last 24 games...he is 6-18..and woody likes this??

really??

the guy who claimed this was his best team ever this year?

like you, 11-5, its gonna be a great season

no one believes your lies

say, how did the first day of work go for rex, you know, meeting with turner followed by crennel

boneheads loves to bust chops, respect it

but he is not stupid and will fall for your lies and shout outs..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#266801 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Too answer your question actually both were involved. Rex has openly admitted he's not an offensive guru and dosent want to be, he left that in Tannenbaums hands, the only 3 players Rex wanted offensivly for the Jets were Sanchez, LT and John Connor...When Tannenbaum released Connor this past October it was the beginning of the end in their relationship...a war Rex knew he would win. Tannenbaum was on life support since the middle of 2011, being saved by Rex. It was time for him to go. Rex has been nothing but nice to all the 'Parcell' people but thankfully Rex's loyalty has ended and he's told Woody he's running the show. Woody and Rex are like 'father and son' and Woody loves loyalty....something Rex will give Woody and his players for as long as he chooses to remain a Jet.

keep up the good posting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP to have REPUBLICAN GUARD at WHITEHOUSE ! 5 min Sadly Hussein - IRAQ 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min cpeter1313 316,321
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 43 min jimi-yank 45,666
News NY subway tiles with Confederate flag look to b... 56 min america sks 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr save our souls 8,585
Margate NJ Zionist Mass murder Capitol of the w... (May '16) 1 hr PlottmasterAM 32
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr 2 Dogs 3,049

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages