Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#266760 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>If the Jags had let Mike Mularkey go....he would of been Rex special teams coach......too bad that would of been an NFL record.......4 worst NFL head coaches all on 1 team......lol
Too funny!!!

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#266761 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree....sounds just like Rex too....the "brain behind the fat mouth" at work....lol
You got to check out this play.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/sto...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266762 Jan 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to check out this play.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/sto...
What a hit by Clowney......Thanks Fu.....
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266763 Jan 2, 2013
What's up Jim,FU,Paul,Harley,Bronto? Hope you all had a great Xmas and have an excellent 2013. Things have been quite on the baseball front but spring is right around the corner. With no hockey being played I am chomping at the bit for pitchers and catchers to report. Be well!
Wah

Conover, NC

#266764 Jan 2, 2013
Wah
Who

Asheville, NC

#266765 Jan 2, 2013
Who

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266766 Jan 3, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/pfwa-l...

gutless rex ryan...lmfao

ran out...none of that has a lifetime job...offered the gm job...is in control looking for a gm....

first day on the job..

all total bs...from the fairy tale liar, momma

busted in a lie..again and again

rex ran, mr tough talk...ran...

jet in violation of the media rule...

it just gets better and better...

shout out time...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266767 Jan 3, 2013
LIAM wrote:
What's up Jim,FU,Paul,Harley,Bronto? Hope you all had a great Xmas and have an excellent 2013. Things have been quite on the baseball front but spring is right around the corner. With no hockey being played I am chomping at the bit for pitchers and catchers to report. Be well!

well, soon..within 5 or 6 weeks...always interesting to see how the final rosters of all teams shake out...what injuries will change things...new players...rookies...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266768 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple of things, one he's irrelevant. Two he bullies impressionable people. Thirdly your comments as it pertains to your second paragraph are 100% accurate. I know first hand from BHJ all of those details you posted are correct. And for the record BHJ did apologize to me for some poor judgement he displayed in an attempt to "get back at me" by posting an image of "my house" on his profile that he told me he got from unbiased. But as I've said time and time again I'm a whole person and have enough self esteem that always me to ignore hacks. I accepted BHJ's apology and moved on. And for the record before his apology and the stalking of his daughter and family in topix magic rat asked me for "personal" information on BHJ. Of course I declined for two reasons, one I was not interested in obtaining any on BHJ since what he directed at me was BS and was not directed at one of my friends. Secondly I would not have shared anything even if I had it with someone I do not know personally.
I also advised Magic Rat while he had "differences" with BHJ he should not continue down that path he wanted to pursue since he would regret and it was wrong. Told him he was too young to go down that road. I know that magic rat was sent social media pages with pictures of BHJ's family on it from unbiased.
How do I know that? Both MR and BHJ told me that.
The consequences to me for having a back bone? A non stop barrage of insults, threats of contacting employers and my second grade school teacher were hurled at me, most of it incorrect as well but I know fully it was an attempt to break my resolve and either leave this public site or cow tow to some middle aged bully who is a coward......as all bullies are.
I could bore everyone in here with a litany of his BS and dozens of other victims of his mean spirited attacks and menacing threats but why bother?
So if you want to post to or about unbiased daily god bless, I think I know who you are what you're doing. But to me unbiased is simple irrelevant.

well, he lies and does twist facts...he counts and thrives on misleading people...

first, that person in long island, scpd does have the right info...its part of a legal file...which we were both told what was in it...his name was clearly mentioned. handle, email, etc...bhj just did not want to press charges...however, they got a lot of info when it was not totally dropped as the stalking from junior continued...when you and bronto were attacked in here and women and children info posted and threats, they were watching. others were contacted from prior to his blog cry and whine...at least 6 people who wanted to see him paid back..many a page of info shown verifying his stalkings and threats...his sharing of the info with "low brow" is a fact also...his admitting of using social media and spokeo....is legend...and how he garnered the main info over 5 years ago...he knows what he did. but he will lie and deny, deny...

the thing is, at some point, certain people he is close to will find out about his mental illness and his stalking nature. his obsession with people. its sad and pathetic, but according to what we were told, it will happen. I hope he is man enough to go up north and face the music. I doubt it. Personally, I don't think its some tough guy thing. But he will be handed some type of paperwork from the DA...then again, phony ex perry mason lawyer unemployed momma can advise him...lmfao...its too strange how this came up..but, the ego is so big, no doubt he will be taunted into doing something...i hope he stalks him, then the fireworks will really get going..i think he will as he is now using his "charger" handle not caring if that goes where palpatine and west coast yankee are...expelled by topix..

let the deny and lies begin from the gang
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#266769 Jan 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What a hit by Clowney......Thanks Fu.....
Clowney could be riding the Jet clown bus next year.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#266770 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, he lies and does twist facts...he counts and thrives on misleading people...
first, that person in long island, scpd does have the right info...its part of a legal file...which we were both told what was in it...his name was clearly mentioned. handle, email, etc...bhj just did not want to press charges...however, they got a lot of info when it was not totally dropped as the stalking from junior continued...when you and bronto were attacked in here and women and children info posted and threats, they were watching. others were contacted from prior to his blog cry and whine...at least 6 people who wanted to see him paid back..many a page of info shown verifying his stalkings and threats...his sharing of the info with "low brow" is a fact also...his admitting of using social media and spokeo....is legend...and how he garnered the main info over 5 years ago...he knows what he did. but he will lie and deny, deny...
the thing is, at some point, certain people he is close to will find out about his mental illness and his stalking nature. his obsession with people. its sad and pathetic, but according to what we were told, it will happen. I hope he is man enough to go up north and face the music. I doubt it. Personally, I don't think its some tough guy thing. But he will be handed some type of paperwork from the DA...then again, phony ex perry mason lawyer unemployed momma can advise him...lmfao...its too strange how this came up..but, the ego is so big, no doubt he will be taunted into doing something...i hope he stalks him, then the fireworks will really get going..i think he will as he is now using his "charger" handle not caring if that goes where palpatine and west coast yankee are...expelled by topix..
let the deny and lies begin from the gang
No ones mislead by the coward. He's irrelevent.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#266771 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
What position do the Jets draft in 2013? 5th?

He'll go before that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266772 Jan 3, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>

but, rexie and "boy sanchise" will still be in the front seat..

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#266773 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
but, rexie and "boy sanchise" will still be in the front seat..
Teams interested in Delmon Young? Could he come cheap in a month?
New York Yankees Rumors

Yankees Notes: Young, Cashman, Stanton
By Zach Links [January 2, 2013 at 6:34pm CST]
The Yankees inked Matt Diaz to a one-year,$1.2MM minor league deal just before the New Year. Here's a look at what could be next on the list for the Bombers..

Even after signing Diaz, the Yankees are looking for a right-handed hitting punch versus left-handed pitchers, but they don't have interest in Delmon Young, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (on Twitter). The Mariners had interest in Young during the Winter Meetings but have since picked up a pair of veteran outfielders in Jason Bay and Raul Ibanez. Late last month we learned that the Braves aren't interested either.
General Manager Brian Cashman is prepared to be patient as he looks to make further upgrades to the roster, writes MLB.com 's Bryan Hoch. Last year, the Yankees didn't bring Ibanez aboard until February.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266774 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What position do the Jets draft in 2013? 5th?
He'll go before that.

http://www.drafttek.com/2013-nfl-mock-draft-r...

jets pick 9th...here is some picks not counting all the underclassman who will have until the 15th to declare...

mock drafts are fun as they are sometimes right on the mark...then again, it is early and with trades, free agents, etc...it can change..and expect trades big time on draft day..

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#266775 Jan 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/01/03/pfwa-lodges-complaint -against-silent-jets-rex-repor tedly-in-bahamas/
gutless rex ryan...lmfao
ran out...none of that has a lifetime job...offered the gm job...is in control looking for a gm....
first day on the job..
all total bs...from the fairy tale liar, momma
busted in a lie..again and again
rex ran, mr tough talk...ran...
jet in violation of the media rule...
it just gets better and better...
shout out time...
Wow......“For him to cancel a press conference on Monday after Mr. T gets fired, and not say one word on his behalf, is one of the (most) gutless things I’ve ever seen in this town,” Francesa said.“And he can look in the mirror and answer to that.”

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266777 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Is coward or full of hot air a part of his resume ?
Now I understand what your e mail to me several days ago was about regarding the Bahamas. Yes, that place that Rex was going to is very nice I hear. Next time if possible, give me a weeks notice when Rex or anyone in the front office is going down there. Since you gave me only 2 days notice on Monday of Rex going to the Bahamas, I couldn't be of much help considering it was New Years Eve. But thanks for the e mail. I always appreciate hearing info before the media gets their hands on it

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266778 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......“For him to cancel a press conference on Monday after Mr. T gets fired, and not say one word on his behalf, is one of the (most) gutless things I’ve ever seen in this town,” Francesa said.“And he can look in the mirror and answer to that.”

this is too funny..gutless

now junior trying an insane shout out...the momma email about the bahamas...

of course, the lie from momma about the first great day at the office...and he was on his way home

one lies, the other swears to it...

this verifies the lie post shown the other day..there are now 3 posts admitting lying and doing it well...

bottom line, all three will be highlighted and sent to him and a certain message about lying and how stupid one was...

also, its easy to contact this truth person thru a simple message offering info and help...

sometimes, they just don't get it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266779 Jan 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

no bahamas...no clue...note the he is interviewing turner and crennel..."as i was heading home"....lmfao...

rex is calling all the shots...

ah huh

from the bahamas

note, not one word about the trip...he is interviewing...

he ran from an interview straight to the bahamas while momma declared he is in charge...here

get it..."here"

as for the going home, it was from an interview with pancake house in the carolinas

but, enjoy the shout outs...the lies...its all they have left...

the lies and deny, deny, deny...i can't wait for the debbie lie next..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266780 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

yup, tough guy rex...gutless...what a shock...a big mouth bully

i recall his never backing down to a fight line...then brandon jacobs confronted him after the jet game, with the shut up fatso line

rex ran reall fast...

no wonder momma likes him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disbar Judge Jerome Simandle 1 hr Fed judge Injust 1
Pertaining to the issue of HEALTH CARE (Oct '12) 2 hr Tony 30
Stephen Colbert 2 hr ThomasA 2
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Doug McKenzie 1,358
Trump supporters look to Hitler 2 hr Hypocrats are cry... 3
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 35
Huffington Post 2 hr Old Millennia Trump 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages