Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#266657 Jan 1, 2013
Thats rite judger. Its New Years Day and you're doing a fine job checking the forum for posts every minute just like I ordered you to. Continue on thruout the rest of the day and evening. Judging is your life and you must be a proud person because of it

“Game over”

Since: Apr 12

Fat land, USA

#266658 Jan 1, 2013
Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ok dude, I don't know what kind of people you're used to dealing with but you're getting in over your head with me. Brookhaven is a great guy and I will make ammends with him to clear up any misunderstanding he had. Clearly he has to realize that Magicrat had already been busted a 1st time between going to his burger place to putting his pics in his profile before ever chatting with me. Common sense makes it very clear here that Magicrat already had all his stalking info he needed. There was nothing more to share, therefore I did nothing wrong and again a victim.
Now you are not to message me again on here unless its to name a very specific location on LI so I can discuss this with you further. I already gave you my exact location if you decide to take a road trip. Its getting very cold now up there. Come down here anytime. I have no fear of meeting. If you are as fearless as I am, provide a specific location on LI. Its been told on here many times about my run ins with the Mexican drug gangs while living in SD and the fear I imposed on them. I will be in LI sometime in 2013. Count on that.
I have never been arrested therefore have no record. However you keeping my name on any kinda file anywhere, is a clear invasion of my privacy, which is a crime. Any discussion of any kind about specific details about family, which you are hinting at is also a crime and a clear invasion of privacy. So you're getting yourself in some hot water here. So either stay off here or post me a specific place on LI where you can be found so we can discuss this further.


I am watching. Get it? You are like a piece of turd, floating and not sinking in a toilet. Mindless. Your stupid handle was shown to deliver an item to the rat. You gave him info. Plain and simple. Once you did that your record started. Topix gave you up and in turn the carrier of an email. You are on file along with your numbskull pal. He wanted info, you gave info. Let your small pidgeon mind comprehend that. The rest of the info was gathered by people we reached out to via the internet. You stalked people on here from Long Island and had topix remove several of your profiles and hundreds of horrid posts towards women and children noted and eliminated. You threatened several in here with violence. Lying about jobs to get them to lose employment. Its all logged down.

Your a classic liar and disgusting vermin of the worst kind. You will be dealt with thru the legal system. If you are dying to meet me, I know a mall in off route 110 we can meet outside. It will be your last meeting. As for your family, show me where I mentioned anything? I know not to say a word about another group of low lifes. Your time is up. You can take your phony muscles and shove them where the sun don't shine. As I said. Shower prior to meeting. I need the dog hair by the ass smell gone. Your reek will proceed you, so I will know its you.

Stop the lying and crying. We know what you did. Its over. Enjoy your phony life. Pray I do not come down. But I work and in my line I see much worse then you. They are smart. I am counting on you with your low intelligence making another serious mistake.

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#266659 Jan 1, 2013
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching. Get it? You are like a piece of turd, floating and not sinking in a toilet. Mindless. Your stupid handle was shown to deliver an item to the rat. You gave him info. Plain and simple. Once you did that your record started. Topix gave you up and in turn the carrier of an email. You are on file along with your numbskull pal. He wanted info, you gave info. Let your small pidgeon mind comprehend that. The rest of the info was gathered by people we reached out to via the internet. You stalked people on here from Long Island and had topix remove several of your profiles and hundreds of horrid posts towards women and children noted and eliminated. You threatened several in here with violence. Lying about jobs to get them to lose employment. Its all logged down.
Your a classic liar and disgusting vermin of the worst kind. You will be dealt with thru the legal system. If you are dying to meet me, I know a mall in off route 110 we can meet outside. It will be your last meeting. As for your family, show me where I mentioned anything? I know not to say a word about another group of low lifes. Your time is up. You can take your phony muscles and shove them where the sun don't shine. As I said. Shower prior to meeting. I need the dog hair by the ass smell gone. Your reek will proceed you, so I will know its you.
Stop the lying and crying. We know what you did. Its over. Enjoy your phony life. Pray I do not come down. But I work and in my line I see much worse then you. They are smart. I am counting on you with your low intelligence making another serious mistake.
I will be here in Lauderdale till Jan 22nd, when I'm going out to Scottsdale till the 28th. Maybe in the spring, I will be up in LI. Not just for you but I have other unrelated things going on up there. You're referring to the walt whitman mall. I would love to discuss civially exactly what you claim I did with Magicrat. I say civil, because I wouldn't strike a person unprovoked, but only to defend myslf. Not many would hit me unprovoked. Or, theres lots to do here this time of year. I would love to meet you 1 nite and tell me what I did, because its very clear to anyone paying attention that Magicrat did his stalking on his own and had all his info on his own. That much is very clear with the timeline that I'm sick of posting by now

And 1 more thing before I head out now. Are you doing the sissy judging?
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#266660 Jan 1, 2013
Happy new year.Toddy(momma) and I are so happy.We had our cheap beer and $9 bottle of the bubbly.Toddy is still upset about his jets.He will hide a bit longer.But he sees everything you write and does that judgy thingy.Harry is coming over soon.WILD TIME!

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#266661 Jan 1, 2013
Just a test judger to see that you are doing what I ordered. You are to remain by your computer at all times. Now go do your job and it must be within 5 minutes of posting

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#266662 Jan 1, 2013
Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I will be here in Lauderdale till Jan 22nd, when I'm going out to Scottsdale till the 28th. Maybe in the spring, I will be up in LI. Not just for you but I have other unrelated things going on up there. You're referring to the walt whitman mall. I would love to discuss civially exactly what you claim I did with Magicrat. I say civil, because I wouldn't strike a person unprovoked, but only to defend myslf. Not many would hit me unprovoked. Or, theres lots to do here this time of year. I would love to meet you 1 nite and tell me what I did, because its very clear to anyone paying attention that Magicrat did his stalking on his own and had all his info on his own. That much is very clear with the timeline that I'm sick of posting by now
And 1 more thing before I head out now. Are you doing the sissy judging?
Sounds like you just chickened out to me.

How many times you going to post the same nonsense? No one believes you.

How come none of the regulars post you anymore?

Did you get a job yet?

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#266663 Jan 1, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Happy new year.Toddy(momma) and I are so happy.We had our cheap beer and $9 bottle of the bubbly.Toddy is still upset about his jets.He will hide a bit longer.But he sees everything you write and does that judgy thingy.Harry is coming over soon.WILD TIME!
Happy New Year baby! Here comes Harry!!
tough times ahead

New York, NY

#266664 Jan 1, 2013
I thought this was a Yankee site, but it reads more like Peyton Place, some in here are nothing but weeping crybabies, "he said this" "you said that", "no I didnt say that" I said this" blah, blah blah, grow the hell up.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266665 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

more of the real story about quiet rex..how he really wanted out, how he was not offered the gm job as the forum liar said

he was the one behind sparano getting hired..he backstabbed tannydope...

he was a big part of "boy sanchise" who has led the league in turnovers, a bust of a qb...

on and on, bad decisions and now one of the worst coaches in the nfl...the guy who would speak his mind, quiet...a coward like the jet shill in here..hiding...

just read on for the proof....not bs from some moron. who has no proof...just babble and lies from the carolinas...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266666 Jan 2, 2013
tough times ahead wrote:
I thought this was a Yankee site, but it reads more like Peyton Place, some in here are nothing but weeping crybabies, "he said this" "you said that", "no I didnt say that" I said this" blah, blah blah, grow the hell up.


great point...but basketball, football and hockey also posted

and, pray tell, your sports and yankee post is here?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266667 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

this is too funny..84% of jet fans want "boy sanchise" gone

58% want lying ryan gone!!

what a shock!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266668 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/ryan_has_...

rexie hiding...this article is even funnier for backstabbing rex...the jet coward is not what tub of love momma says he is...ran away from his supposed conference...

and here again, shows how rexie was involved in every decision..and lets tannydope twist and take the brunt of it...

new gm will be smart and let rexie blow it next year and can him...let him be some defensive coach somewhere...

rex turned down the gm job...lmfao..as if..
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#266669 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/spo rts/football/jets/rex-silent-j ets-mess-article-1.1231212
more of the real story about quiet rex..how he really wanted out, how he was not offered the gm job as the forum liar said
he was the one behind sparano getting hired..he backstabbed tannydope...
he was a big part of "boy sanchise" who has led the league in turnovers, a bust of a qb...
on and on, bad decisions and now one of the worst coaches in the nfl...the guy who would speak his mind, quiet...a coward like the jet shill in here..hiding...
just read on for the proof....not bs from some moron. who has no proof...just babble and lies from the carolinas...
Its unbelievable Johnson hasn't canned the clown bus driver. Rex must have some embarrassing video of Woody; or maybe Rex knows how Woody got that thing on his lip.
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#266670 Jan 2, 2013

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266671 Jan 2, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Its unbelievable Johnson hasn't canned the clown bus driver. Rex must have some embarrassing video of Woody; or maybe Rex knows how Woody got that thing on his lip.


I think you're right!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266672 Jan 2, 2013
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching. Get it? You are like a piece of turd, floating and not sinking in a toilet. Mindless. Your stupid handle was shown to deliver an item to the rat. You gave him info. Plain and simple. Once you did that your record started. Topix gave you up and in turn the carrier of an email. You are on file along with your numbskull pal. He wanted info, you gave info. Let your small pidgeon mind comprehend that. The rest of the info was gathered by people we reached out to via the internet. You stalked people on here from Long Island and had topix remove several of your profiles and hundreds of horrid posts towards women and children noted and eliminated. You threatened several in here with violence. Lying about jobs to get them to lose employment. Its all logged down.
Your a classic liar and disgusting vermin of the worst kind. You will be dealt with thru the legal system. If you are dying to meet me, I know a mall in off route 110 we can meet outside. It will be your last meeting. As for your family, show me where I mentioned anything? I know not to say a word about another group of low lifes. Your time is up. You can take your phony muscles and shove them where the sun don't shine. As I said. Shower prior to meeting. I need the dog hair by the ass smell gone. Your reek will proceed you, so I will know its you.
Stop the lying and crying. We know what you did. Its over. Enjoy your phony life. Pray I do not come down. But I work and in my line I see much worse then you. They are smart. I am counting on you with your low intelligence making another serious mistake.
Just was checking flights. Southwest has some great deals leaving from Islip to Ft Lauderdale daily. Each day till the 22nd, I will hope I run into you in my lobby here so I can tell you my innocence on this matter. I also hope Brookhaven can come back so I can make ammends with him and clear up the misunderstanding. By the way, him and Magicrat began their fued on another forum. By the time, Magicrat appeared in this forum, he had already been arrested. He already had his name and been to his place of business. Surely there could be nothing for me to share. This is common sense to anyone who pays attention to the timeline. After he got out of jail, their fued spilled into here.

I think I may know who you are anyway. I just might take a page out of Brookhavens playbook and do what he did. After all, if he can do it and not get a peep from you, then it must be ok. Now if I hit a nerve, that means I am correct. If its disregarded, well then, I was wrong.

Hope your next post is to confirm a flight here. I look forward in a very civil tone to tell you I'm innocent and not guilty of these accusations. Remember, I never strike a person first. Thats assault and I am no criminal. You have no worries there. Think I'll go downstairs now and hit the gym.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266673 Jan 2, 2013
You're late judger. My post has been up for 5 minutes. I didn't give you off today. You are still under orders to judge within a 5 minute time period of posting

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266674 Jan 2, 2013
There ya go judger. Doing as I ordered. The way it should be around here. Gotta head out now. I may be back during the day. Or I may be back tonight. Or I may just be back tomorrow. No matter. You need to sit beside your computer now all day and check the forum each minute that passes by looking for my posts. Don't even get up to go to the bathroom or open the fridge to get something to eat. My orders. Don't forget that
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266675 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /jets/ryan_has_responsibility_ to_talk_ngJFpcVPX5e7hbkmwUPPQN
rexie hiding...this article is even funnier for backstabbing rex...the jet coward is not what tub of love momma says he is...ran away from his supposed conference...
and here again, shows how rexie was involved in every decision..and lets tannydope twist and take the brunt of it...
new gm will be smart and let rexie blow it next year and can him...let him be some defensive coach somewhere...
rex turned down the gm job...lmfao..as if..
Don't be surprised if the new GM insists on hiring his own Head Coach, most knowledgeable football fans know Rexie is a bafoon and may not want him around for the rebuilding of the team.

Jet fans sure don't want him and his clown bus around any longer...

Think woody was afraid to begin this rebuilding without Tannenbaum and Rexie and thats why he held on to Rexie...No surprise if he hires a real GM and his first order of business is to fire Rex and bring in his own man..Rex has proved he can't be trusted and is a poor judge of talent..Most of the player that want him around will be the first to go..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266676 Jan 2, 2013
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 31 min jimi-yank 40,204
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr State of Florida 11,945
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr man not pretending 10,958
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,093
can i pretend to be a cop???? 2 hr man not pretending 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr GEORGIA 14,637
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr rainmaker2016 15,428
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages