Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#265919 Dec 17, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
more backing in? ne lost, what a shame
unlike you who hides like a 10 yr old we show up after a loss..rob ryan taking a page out of the diet book? hell no..you mean dallas taking a page out of the choking jets? when have the jets won a super bowl? 1969...let him take that page
by the way, good chance both dallas and the gmen make the playoffs or at least one...gmen win out, they are in..dallas wins out, they are in...if both do, simple
but your hate rage and bitterness consume you
never forget...gmen kicked jet azzz....you can never take away a superbowl win...something you will not see for your jets
take that, you coward. we will not hide like you
Yeah the Pats lost...but hey...what a friggin game.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#265920 Dec 17, 2012
Russel Martin, Russel Martin! Um Bobby Wilson Bobby Wilson? Stewart Stewart? Vermacelli...aw forget it wheres Romine and the great Yankee catching depth? Wheres Eli Whitehouse? White horse?

AJ Pierzinski looks like a hockey goalie more bounce off him than he catches. AT a price they can't afford.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#265921 Dec 17, 2012
Wow so bigfatfuck CC got his elbow done, should have cleaned up the knee again as well...but wtf thats what July is for when youre overpaid obese and on a long term deal.

Over/under on Soriano coming back hat in hand before or after Mo shows he should have stayed in his straw hat and rocking chair overlooking his plantation?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#265922 Dec 17, 2012
Martin...Chavez...Undraw...Swi sher?!?...hey but at least Ichiro got a 2 year...payback those SEA guys hoping he's back home to hit his 3000 there for the fleece...

Pineda ever coming back or he and Manatee Baloonarse trading spongebaths at the Yankee all night clinic?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#265923 Dec 17, 2012
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you really got your finger on the pulse of the minors as we know from history.
Mets got a #1 draft pick phenom and the best prospect catcher in the league for a 38 year old off a freak season.
Reign away Dickey...only a matter of time before the Jays will be selling...you don't double your payroll counting on hockey never coming back.
"Phenom"? Lol....he's 23 and caught more than 60 full games in the minors with annual injuries.

He's a bum.

Bet you an Olive that Dickey outlasts him in MLB. 38 for a knuckle baller is not old.
Proxy

UK

#265924 Dec 17, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Long day today with the RA deal...just hope it goes through...would have happened a few days ago but Toronto had a hard time parting with the kid pitcher who's a phenom and the key to the whole deal...I'll know more tomorrow when I get to the park
Well good luck with those new players. Toronto looks stacked now

I'm telling you, this is going to get very interesting over the next few weeks. Everyone knows Paul bitterly hates the Giants and last nite he showed nothing but disrespect to the Giant fans in here and in a few other forums. Even making fun of a poster who predicted a 3 point game with the Falcons. Not to mention Pauls brother is a huge Falcon fan. Last nite you know him and his brother laughed at the Giants getting shut out. Gotta see how this all plays out. But I sense today some of the Giant fans posters here will rightfully fire back and defend themselves and their team and not just let Paul laugh and make fun of them like he was doing. Stay tuned I guess

“Game over”

Since: Apr 12

Fat land, USA

#265925 Dec 17, 2012
My last visit here, we had 2 posters that are now gone. One left due to being stalked in real life and betrayed by 2 who he thought were close to him. One use to have star wars profiles among others. Disappeared. Why? Topix had him canned due to stalking people in here and got rid of his profiles. It was just not the posters but the families. Underage kids. Women. The act of a coward. Of course you now see this person back as a proxy from other countries. Addicted to the forum and in need of help from doctors. We have seen what the mentally ill do, pray this person gets help asap. His pal who can only lie at almost every time he touches a keyboard is even more lost. We have seen his racist and other disgusting writings.
Now the other sarcastic poster with a chip on his shoulder appears out of the blue. Some in here had written he would come back much later after the baseball season and continue to be crude and vulgar. But, would not have the balls to be here when he team was horrible.He's back. Another tough guy with issues.
Now, poor poor new posters who attack 2 or 3 in here, pledging themselves to the forum moron from the south. This slackers is a boring person who wants and craves attention. Ignore it and it goes to fester in some other forum. Boneheads, a gun nut, more then likely learned his lesson.
The other creatures, fu man, Jimbob, paulie go lucky and the godfather, well the don...are exactly the same...boring. Homer fans. As for Harley, Bronto and Billyball, they hardly post. Dell is a funny person when he posts, a sense of humor needed by quite a few in here.

So, the forum has not changed much since my last visit. Oh, the new momma and this so called Lori and Harry characters. Not cool. I suggest and order this stop at once. I am watching. I know all. Everything. By the way, you few basketball fans, the nets and celts will battle it out for the right to win the championship this year. Think Brooklyn.
Proxy

UK

#265926 Dec 17, 2012
truth or dared wrote:
My last visit here, we had 2 posters that are now gone. One left due to being stalked in real life and betrayed by 2 who he thought were close to him. One use to have star wars profiles among others. Disappeared. Why? Topix had him canned due to stalking people in here and got rid of his profiles. It was just not the posters but the families. Underage kids. Women. The act of a coward. Of course you now see this person back as a proxy from other countries. Addicted to the forum and in need of help from doctors. We have seen what the mentally ill do, pray this person gets help asap. His pal who can only lie at almost every time he touches a keyboard is even more lost. We have seen his racist and other disgusting writings.
Now the other sarcastic poster with a chip on his shoulder appears out of the blue. Some in here had written he would come back much later after the baseball season and continue to be crude and vulgar. But, would not have the balls to be here when he team was horrible.He's back. Another tough guy with issues.
Now, poor poor new posters who attack 2 or 3 in here, pledging themselves to the forum moron from the south. This slackers is a boring person who wants and craves attention. Ignore it and it goes to fester in some other forum. Boneheads, a gun nut, more then likely learned his lesson.
The other creatures, fu man, Jimbob, paulie go lucky and the godfather, well the don...are exactly the same...boring. Homer fans. As for Harley, Bronto and Billyball, they hardly post. Dell is a funny person when he posts, a sense of humor needed by quite a few in here.
So, the forum has not changed much since my last visit. Oh, the new momma and this so called Lori and Harry characters. Not cool. I suggest and order this stop at once. I am watching. I know all. Everything. By the way, you few basketball fans, the nets and celts will battle it out for the right to win the championship this year. Think Brooklyn.
Hope you're a poster of your word and this really is your last visit in here. For the last time, I never betrayed anyone. Magicrat got busted 2 times. Sure I talked with Magicrat after he got busted already for stalking, but I only talked to him in an effort to have him stop it all. Magicrat knew everything on his own and had already posted pics of his family and had the nerve to go into his restaurant and yell out his name from the dining area. I gave Magicrat no info at all because he already knew everything. Thats why he had gotten busted the 1st time. So this notion that I shared info is bogus. What info could I have possibly had that Magicrat didn't have? Thats the 1 question I have yet to get an answer on. Magicrat already had pics from some social networking sites and already visited his restaurant. What else left is there for me to share with someone? I shared nothing because there was nothing left to share
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265927 Dec 17, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Long day today with the RA deal...just hope it goes through...would have happened a few days ago but Toronto had a hard time parting with the kid pitcher who's a phenom and the key to the whole deal...I'll know more tomorrow when I get to the park
another terrible deal by the Mets who will be lucky to win 70 games this year without dickey in the ROTATION...once again Sandy proves he has his head up-his-ass with this trade...Over paid a never been or won anything third baseman and trys to nickel and dime his Cy young winner...Small time Mets ...
Proxy

UK

#265928 Dec 17, 2012
truth or dared wrote:
And 1 more thing. Never refer to me as a coward. I am no coward. Does a coward post his own physical address in an open forum inviting anyone to visit downtown Ft Lauderdale? There was a poster previously who posted a pic of someones house in their profile and that poster freaked out over it. He was scared. I myself not only posted my physical address but also left a wikipedia page of my building with its pic. Theres no fear in me unlike that other poster. I am no coward
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265929 Dec 17, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Giants got the snot kicked out of them today, defense and Manning all stunk.
Team better gets its act together or the defending champs won't even make the playoffs.
Whats the big hub bub over trading Dickey for a minor league catcher thats not played a full season as a proferssiona and is 23 years old? Better off keeping him.
Haven't seen the Giants look this bad in years..Two Int's from Eli, missed FG from 30 yds and 0-3 on 4th down attempts..Giants had some chances early to make this a game ....Looked like I was watching a Jet game lol..

Mets giving away a Cy young pitcher for a minor league catcher with injuries last year and John Buck lol and throwing Josh Thole clearly a salary dump to get back some of the David Wright millions that the Mets are stuck for....

“Game over”

Fat land, USA

#265930 Dec 17, 2012
Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>And 1 more thing. Never refer to me as a coward. I am no coward. Does a coward post his own physical address in an open forum inviting anyone to visit downtown Ft Lauderdale? There was a poster previously who posted a pic of someones house in their profile and that poster freaked out over it. He was scared. I myself not only posted my physical address but also left a wikipedia page of my building with its pic. Theres no fear in me unlike that other poster. I am no coward

But you are a coward. A pebble. A munchkin. An Ameoba. A shemale. Worse of all the next biggest liar to your forum pal. Why should anyone bother to visit? You would hide as you have before. Waiting till they left then pop out claiming some insane[ as you are] excuse. I told you shemale, I have been here and read all your lies and excuses. I saw your excuse about the poster who was stalked. I saw his explanation. He was betrayed by you. Other posters have indicated the offical police report. Your smelly breath is all over it. Now, you are a proxy, banned from topix. You are nothing but dirt and disgust. You only can fool one person in here now.

Do not push me to reveal more of your tricks of the trade. You deceive on a regular basis. To be fair, I have seen some of the names you have been called, about your heritage. Its not fair, but deserved. Know this frau coward. I own you and everyone else here as I know the truth about everyone. Ignore this if you have an ounce of intelligence. Which I doubt. Now, play your typical guessing game as to who this is, I need a laugh today. You get fooled all the time in here and I love every second of it. See you soon, stumble bum.
Proxy

UK

#265931 Dec 17, 2012
truth or dared wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a coward. A pebble. A munchkin. An Ameoba. A shemale. Worse of all the next biggest liar to your forum pal. Why should anyone bother to visit? You would hide as you have before. Waiting till they left then pop out claiming some insane[ as you are] excuse. I told you shemale, I have been here and read all your lies and excuses. I saw your excuse about the poster who was stalked. I saw his explanation. He was betrayed by you. Other posters have indicated the offical police report. Your smelly breath is all over it. Now, you are a proxy, banned from topix. You are nothing but dirt and disgust. You only can fool one person in here now.
Do not push me to reveal more of your tricks of the trade. You deceive on a regular basis. To be fair, I have seen some of the names you have been called, about your heritage. Its not fair, but deserved. Know this frau coward. I own you and everyone else here as I know the truth about everyone. Ignore this if you have an ounce of intelligence. Which I doubt. Now, play your typical guessing game as to who this is, I need a laugh today. You get fooled all the time in here and I love every second of it. See you soon, stumble bum.
Dude, once again I ask; What info did I share with Magicrat? Magicrat had already gotten arrested prior to coming in to the Yankee forum as he fueded with Brookhaven on another forum. Magicrat already had posted pics of his family that he took off a social networking site. Magicrat already visited his burger joint and yelled out his name from the dining area. So with all that already done, what info can I possibly share that Magicrat did not already know? If Brookhaven was mad at me, it was only because I was in fact in communication with him. However my communication with Magicrat was only to deter him for doing more stalking. Obviously there was nothing left info wise that I could share. Magicrat had everything and paid a heavy price for using it the way he did beuing arrested the first time. The guy didn't learn and carried on from there in this forum. Hopefully hes sitting in a prison now for the next 10 years

And how can I hide if I don't know you are coming. You too have an open invite to come here to my face. Don't give me a heads up so I can't hide as you put it. No one would ever raise their voice or hand to me

Now be a man of your word and don't come back in here again
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265932 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah you really got your finger on the pulse of the minors as we know from history.
Mets got a #1 draft pick phenom and the best prospect catcher in the league for a 38 year old off a freak season.
Reign away Dickey...only a matter of time before the Jays will be selling...you don't double your payroll counting on hockey never coming back.
the only thing you got youre finger on is your pathetic little pecker ya moron...loved seeing you run away like a little girl back in june...

Mets got a #1 draft pick (catcher) for a Cy young award pitcher who gives the Rotation over 200 Ip...you really are a jerk!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265933 Dec 17, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Screw the three of them because the g-men or dallas won't be in the playoffs anyway..if it wasn't for Rob Ryan taking some pages out of his brothers book in the 4th quarter dallas loses today...great day for the Jets with Indy and Pitt losing....rooting for NE tonight to keep the heat on the Texans to play tough all year, Jets may need them to beat Indy the final game to get in...
Moron its over for the Jets tonight...three stooges (Rex, woody and the dope tannebaum) get to ride in the clown car some more....hi ho hi ho!
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265934 Dec 17, 2012
truth or dared wrote:
......Boneheads, a gun nut, more then likely learned his lesson.......
What lesson would that be, that mentally deranged individuals should not posses or have access to dangerous weapons? I believe that most intelligent reasonable people would naturally understand and agree with that. I didn't need the senseless slaughter of innocent women and children to "learn a lesson". So take your self-righteous diatribe and shove it; nobody takes you seriously!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265935 Dec 17, 2012
Russel Martin, Russel Martin! Um Bobby Wilson Bobby Wilson? Stewart Stewart? Vermacelli...aw forget it wheres Romine and the great Yankee catching depth? Wheres Eli Whitehouse? White horse?
AJ Pierzinski looks like a hockey goalie more bounce off him than he catches. AT a price they can't afford.
While Henry unloaded the high price bums Crawford and AG.....so he could get in return discount bums like Loney and Ross....now that those discount bums are gone Henry reels in more bullshit Victorino 3 years 39M for what a bum that hit around .225 in the 2nd half? and whats funny is they gave Napoli 3 years also for 39M and now there's stipulation about him wanting out of the deal.....Dempster? more like Dumpster only you and the fat clueless idiot momma feel good about this bum......funny how you left last year knowing the garbage sox were headed for the cellar.....ya know what Aussie dope the sox are still a garbage cellar team like momma's mets...you clueless jerk-off....ROTFLMFAO

“Game over”

Fat land, USA

#265936 Dec 17, 2012
Newtown Detective wrote:
Where is that Boneheads poster who posted about using guns before? Were you a part of this cowardly crime?

It looks like someone knows this Boneheads. It has to be that Proxy poster, he is never fooled.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265937 Dec 17, 2012
Oh yeah and getting rid of high price Beckett as Well for garbage in return bright move by the sux funny how you were gone from here before all this happened you bandwagon fan..........Henry is a total idiot along with his suckass GM Ben Cherington......you friggin moron....LMFAO

“Game over”

Fat land, USA

#265938 Dec 17, 2012
Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, once again I ask; What info did I share with Magicrat? Magicrat had already gotten arrested prior to coming in to the Yankee forum as he fueded with Brookhaven on another forum. Magicrat already had posted pics of his family that he took off a social networking site. Magicrat already visited his burger joint and yelled out his name from the dining area. So with all that already done, what info can I possibly share that Magicrat did not already know? If Brookhaven was mad at me, it was only because I was in fact in communication with him. However my communication with Magicrat was only to deter him for doing more stalking. Obviously there was nothing left info wise that I could share. Magicrat had everything and paid a heavy price for using it the way he did beuing arrested the first time. The guy didn't learn and carried on from there in this forum. Hopefully hes sitting in a prison now for the next 10 years
And how can I hide if I don't know you are coming. You too have an open invite to come here to my face. Don't give me a heads up so I can't hide as you put it. No one would ever raise their voice or hand to me
Now be a man of your word and don't come back in here again

Like you're a man of your word? Look shemale, its all in this forum. I am not like that dope who goes back and finds old posts. I have a memory. You sent this rat something. You were going to be arrested also. Out of the kindness of his heart, that poster chose to drop it. No one claimed you sent new information. You just tried to be cute and help him.

Now, tell the forum why you have no profiles. You stalked women and children. underaged ones. Posted info on them and were close to be arrested yourself. You're a coward who uses a computer. Who hides and has hidden from several. Topix got rid of you.

Tell that to your pal who will only get the lie version from you. Hard to believe, but that racist idiot is a better person then you. Now, keep lying. Its what you do best. I know all amoeba brain. I am not some pussy like the rest of these cowering fools. Keep guessing water lilly. Get a life toad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min the don 36,446
Time to go? 12 min Citizen 2,617
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 27 min mjjcpa 1,583
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 39 min Le Jimbo 5,759
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 1 hr De Oppresso Liber 246
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr 1stand10 12,380
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr -Sprocket- 12,158
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages