Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265878 Dec 16, 2012
I'm here in the Big Citi watching the g-men getting killed when Sandy comes out and informs us the blockbuster deal with Toronto is complete...crossing the T's and dotting the I's now....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265879 Dec 16, 2012
What a day here...and what a great trade for the Mets....great job Sandy I can't wait for the official announcement so we can go out and party !!!
A Czervik

AOL

#265880 Dec 16, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Did you get a job yet is all we want to know.
What we also want to know is can you make a bull shot ? Or a shoe smell ?

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#265881 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
Do not be fooled. Someone is protecting his pal. I tried his voodoo and it did not work.
The games are back on!


Bwahahahahahahahahaha I saved some sand for you Jimbo. We are laughing at the giants here at Fallons. I just bought a round for everyone. Too funny, LMAO

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#265882 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a day here...and what a great trade for the Mets....great job Sandy I can't wait for the official announcement so we can go out and party !!!


I called the shot you fraud. I am at Fallons laughing so hard. You said every other team but the Jays. Get lost. I have the suite at the great Citi. Sandy gave me the tip days ago.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265883 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
I'm here in the Big Citi watching the g-men getting killed when Sandy comes out and informs us the blockbuster deal with Toronto is complete...crossing the T's and dotting the I's now....


http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/12/team-to...

this is funny, at 138pm it was announced...at roughly 225 pm, you do this...

nice try carolina boy...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265884 Dec 16, 2012
Proxy wrote:
Voodoo? Dude why didn't you post in the forum with it? You're afraid that I am right. If you write in Middle Ilsand, NY in the hometown space in the edit profile screen, then it will come out in a blue link. If you leave the hometown space blank, then Topix will pick up the nearest city. And if you type in Sommersville, SC, it will come out in black since Sommersville does not have a Topix main page. Middle Island has a Topix main page. This is not about protecting anyone. And speaking of games, gotta get going in a bit. Giants already down. This has the makings of a blow out.
Lot's of partying here at the Big Citi...great call on the blow-out in Atlanta....it might get worse then the Arizona-Seattle game last week
Proxy

UK

#265885 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Lot's of partying here at the Big Citi...great call on the blow-out in Atlanta....it might get worse then the Arizona-Seattle game last week
I'm goin up to the bar now and catch the rest of the games. Just painful having the Fins/Jags game on TV here with all the other games being played now. Thankful for the red zone channel. Giants getting killed just like I picked, posted and called. Skins winning now and Dallas will win too later creating a 3 way tie meaning Wash is in 1st at 730 tonite.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265886 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Lot's of partying here at the Big Citi...great call on the blow-out in Atlanta....it might get worse then the Arizona-Seattle game last week


lmao
Wishbone Ash

New York, NY

#265887 Dec 16, 2012
Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm goin up to the bar now and catch the rest of the games. Just painful having the Fins/Jags game on TV here with all the other games being played now. Thankful for the red zone channel. Giants getting killed just like I picked, posted and called. Skins winning now and Dallas will win too later creating a 3 way tie meaning Wash is in 1st at 730 tonite.
Just like I predicted Obama would win the election big this year i am sticking with my prediction the Jets will win the Super Bowl.I see you are from the UK where they have socialized medicine just like we do now with Obamacare.how do you like the socalized medicene there?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265888 Dec 16, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatty just told me he's scared to death of the stalker who's been threatening him with orders non stop since he was booted off of Topix. Lori tells me he's hiding in the basement, he won't even take the $20 I gave him to go to the local Hardee's.
He's using his middle island proxy to throw off the stalker so he doesn't visit him our home. Lori told the police about the stalker and the Ft. Lauderdale Police are watching him like a hawk.
He's under watch now by Topix for his meanicing buck shot comments today


I was told today slacker is asking for personal info..momma gave him an email...what a scumbag...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265889 Dec 16, 2012
Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm goin up to the bar now and catch the rest of the games. Just painful having the Fins/Jags game on TV here with all the other games being played now. Thankful for the red zone channel. Giants getting killed just like I picked, posted and called. Skins winning now and Dallas will win too later creating a 3 way tie meaning Wash is in 1st at 730 tonite.
g-men in 2nd right now and will be in 3rd when the nights over...not coming close to making the playoffs, and with the beating Denvers putting on Baltimore today the Ravens will also run them off the field next week....too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265890 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>g-men in 2nd right now and will be in 3rd when the nights over...not coming close to making the playoffs, and with the beating Denvers putting on Baltimore today the Ravens will also run them off the field next week....too funny


too bad the gmen do not play the jets, an easy win...just like last year..

jets fall behind tomorrow, you hide again...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265891 Dec 16, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he's glad and sad, he says the giant team is out of the playoff race now but he's worried the redskin team will win the division. Him and his friend can't wait for the Cowboys game later, they laughed all through the giant game and are still laughing, whatever that means.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265892 Dec 16, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he's glad and sad, he says the giant team is out of the playoff race now but he's worried the redskin team will win the division. Him and his friend can't wait for the Cowboys game later, they laughed all through the giant game and are still laughing, whatever that means.


your ignorance intrigues me

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265893 Dec 16, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he's glad and sad, he says the giant team is out of the playoff race now but he's worried the redskin team will win the division. Him and his friend can't wait for the Cowboys game later, they laughed all through the giant game and are still laughing, whatever that means.
Tell your brother I had quite a few laughs, if not for Mike Smith being such a class act Atlanta scores 50+ oh well maybe next time...I'm also rooting for the Cowboys today to complete a big day for the Jets with Indy already losing....keep up the good posting

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265894 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother I had quite a few laughs, if not for Mike Smith being such a class act Atlanta scores 50+ oh well maybe next time...I'm also rooting for the Cowboys today to complete a big day for the Jets with Indy already losing....keep up the good posting


soon as the jets lose, your gone again...

what does it take for the jets to make the playoffs, teams lose

jets back in, like the first year

never fear, they cannot beat good teams. the pats, niners...humiliated them...

when was the last championship game they won?

I'll wait.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265895 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother I had quite a few laughs, if not for Mike Smith being such a class act Atlanta scores 50+ oh well maybe next time...I'm also rooting for the Cowboys today to complete a big day for the Jets with Indy already losing....keep up the good posting


10-10..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265896 Dec 16, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and he's glad and sad, he says the giant team is out of the playoff race now but he's worried the redskin team will win the division. Him and his friend can't wait for the Cowboys game later, they laughed all through the giant game and are still laughing, whatever that means.


not laughing now is he

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265898 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>g-men in 2nd right now and will be in 3rd when the nights over...not coming close to making the playoffs, and with the beating Denvers putting on Baltimore today the Ravens will also run them off the field next week....too funny


speaking of funny, did you see ryan of the cowboys get ticked off...looked just like rexie when the gmen won for fun last year..

nice 60 yard pass...no one within 10 yards...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fifth teacher accused of sex misconduct at city... 21 min Sterkfontein Swar... 7
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 27 min Forrest 11,887
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 27 min Forrest 10,338
Time to go? 33 min tuco 867
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Just Saying 1,910
News Is Hillary Clinton A New Yorker? 1 hr Just Saying 3
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Just Saying 4,987
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages