Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Slacker, I know you don't follow sports but your brother does. Do you or he know theres a bar about 5 min from me in Ft Lauderdale called Slackers Bar and Grille? Google it. Would make a better profile pic. I may check it out next Sun since the Chargers will be playing at 1pm now. I knew the NFL will never put them on in primetime late in the season

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
What happened yesterday is just heartbreaking.......may the innicent RIP, and may the gunman rot in he11 for eternity
Amen

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FuMan. This a sports forum and we do kid around and bust on each other, but in all seriousness I don't believe anyone really wishes anybody else any ill will. What happened in my hometown yesterday is beyond horrific. It kind of puts everything else in perspective; not too concerned in the sports world today. Peace!
You too Sir, peace.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
What happened yesterday is just heartbreaking.......may the innicent RIP, and may the gunman rot in he11 for eternity
Been a long time since I was 5 or 6 years old but I do remember what it was like. OMG 2 weeks before Christmas at age 6? I believed in Santa Claus, Jesus, my Mom and Dad. Was just starting to understand the concept of a future while still be able to enjoy the simple innocence of life.

To target kids of this age? Horrible. Seeing on the tube people of that town are taking down their Christmas lights out of guilt.

Think the pain gets worse in that town before it gets better. They've not seen the nadir yet.
Proxy

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Let the record state I did not judge any of the above posts with any funny faces, which is absolutely sick to do. And I sure as heck will never give anyone any hearts on here either. Nice try judger trying to make it look like I did them. For shame on you to use a funny face
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Wun Hung Lo wrote:
Ret's Go Mets !!!

it appeals you are the only royar met fan in hele...

good wolk!

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

what is funny is ex met fan and sandy supposed pal and co worker not in on the toronto-met deal

last i heard from the walrus was...

trumbo...

ah, the days of the blockbuster...

lmfao..

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

no more profiles wrote:
i started it, but, no more profiles...in case the haters come in and will, let them guess who is who...good luck guys.
Has anyone taken credit for this post ?

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone taken credit for this post ?

Your ignorance intrigues me.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
momma is judging...notice he judges slacker due to getting his asss kissed..but then notice how he judged harley and boneheads..
what an azzzz
No doubt.....think momma and slacker got something going on like homo stuff....2 sickos ughhhh
A Czervik

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
what moron predicted in here the jet/charger game would not be changed
any guesses?? he knows I have the post to show up his fat face..
Can you make a bull shot ?

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's also rooting for the Falcon and Brown teams today. He said he's not worried about the Falcon team but he thinks the Redskin will kill the Brown team especially after the Redskin coach decided to sit the rg guy. He said they're so confident they don't need him today. Whatever that means.

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I don' follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan,or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. We're eating breakfast and he's furious reading the paper.He said they just got hit with a huge luxary tax ? and they will still have the highest team payroll in baseball while every other team in the league got better they'll still stink. He's not very happy today so I hope the Cowboys will win.

“Lets go Panthers”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's also rooting for the Falcon and Brown teams today. He said he's not worried about the Falcon team but he thinks the Redskin will kill the Brown team especially after the Redskin coach decided to sit the rg guy. He said they're so confident they don't need him today. Whatever that means.
Didn't you get a job yet?
Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Just a point of interest since I am never fooled. There seems to be some confusion among why certain ISP's come out in a blue link which can be clicked on while other ISP's are in black and cannot be clicked on. If the city has a Topix main page for forums, then it will post in a blue link. Middle Island, NY is an example if you use that as your hometown in a profile. But if you put down a city like Sommersville, SC then it will come out in black since Sommersville doesn't have a Topix main page. Hope this clears it up
A Czervik

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get a job yet?
can you make a bull shot shot ?

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Do not be fooled. Someone is protecting his pal. I tried his voodoo and it did not work.

The games are back on!
Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Voodoo? Dude why didn't you post in the forum with it? You're afraid that I am right. If you write in Middle Ilsand, NY in the hometown space in the edit profile screen, then it will come out in a blue link. If you leave the hometown space blank, then Topix will pick up the nearest city. And if you type in Sommersville, SC, it will come out in black since Sommersville does not have a Topix main page. Middle Island has a Topix main page. This is not about protecting anyone. And speaking of games, gotta get going in a bit. Giants already down. This has the makings of a blow out.

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. I can hear him and his freind in the den laughing how terrible the giant team is, whatever that means.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 260,521 - 260,540 of302,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••