Comments
260,481 - 260,500 of 307,404 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265815 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the "deer" would be third, johann 4th...lol..also ike as a 5th rounder...
Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265816 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao

That was a funny year. His "jimi help me" cry was so funny. He begged me to help him get in the draft room. So many emails and messages.

Then like the scum he is turned on me days later for no reason. After I helped him out.

But we would love to have a loser back on the league.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265817 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
That was a funny year. His "jimi help me" cry was so funny. He begged me to help him get in the draft room. So many emails and messages.
Then like the scum he is turned on me days later for no reason. After I helped him out.
But we would love to have a loser back on the league.
Exactly.....the dope is totally clueless about players and talent evaluation in appropriate areas for whats needed to win.......all the fat moron ever does is gorilla chest pounds like some stupid uneducated kid.....guy is a mutt plain and simple....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265818 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.....the dope is totally clueless about players and talent evaluation in appropriate areas for whats needed to win.......all the fat moron ever does is gorilla chest pounds like some stupid uneducated kid.....guy is a mutt plain and simple....lmfao

what a life he has...hiding and judging all day and night...no more debbie shout outs...or any others...

its killing him..but its his fault for chasing his boss out of here..

I see mr casey started a new poll based on dells comments, its funny!

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#265819 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about Jason Bay and Angel Pagan....along with big Pelf....."all momma bums squad".....that's why the dope kept losing to those "ghost teams" lmfao
"Big" Pelf....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265820 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big" Pelf....lol

so many teams have interest..

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265821 Dec 14, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He's furious over the 40 year old OFer signing, he say's another 40 year old on the team is just what they need. He thinks the Yankees are just looking at selling tickets when the Itchy guy gets close to 3,000 hits in 2 years beacause they'll be so bad. But he says it will just make the Jeter guy look bad because the Itchy guy did it in 5 less years which makes him look like a much better hitter. He's furious at the Yankee team for doing that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265822 Dec 14, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He's furious over the 40 year old OFer signing, he say's another 40 year old on the team is just what they need. He thinks the Yankees are just looking at selling tickets when the Itchy guy gets close to 3,000 hits in 2 years beacause they'll be so bad. But he says it will just make the Jeter guy look bad because the Itchy guy did it in 5 less years which makes him look like a much better hitter. He's furious at the Yankee team for doing that.

"Whatever that means". Your ignorance intrigues me
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265823 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what a life he has...hiding and judging all day and night...no more debbie shout outs...or any others...
its killing him..but its his fault for chasing his boss out of here..
I see mr casey started a new poll based on dells comments, its funny!
Yeah that wasn't to smart of The fat boy.....now the fat boy lives a pathetic lifestyle......too lazy to go find himself a job at Ihop or Denny's to cook or wash dishes......but stupid enough to be on here hiding and judging like a coward 24/7.....what a dope....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265824 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big" Pelf....lol
What a dope he is huh? I'm telling ya.....bet if Ollie was still around he's in his 1st 3 fantasy picks....lmfao

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265825 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Whatever that means". Your ignorance intrigues me
Doesn't Bronx Boneheads have an IP from Newtown Ct? Did you see that crazy story some coward shot 20 plus Kindergarten kids?

WTH is wrong with people?

Let's hope that poster and his family is OK.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265826 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Bronx Boneheads have an IP from Newtown Ct? Did you see that crazy story some coward shot 20 plus Kindergarten kids?
For sure.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265827 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's a real sad and tragic story feel real bad for all the victims families...and its in Bronx bonehead's state.....the idiot was going on about all these guns he has to fat momma.......hope for his sake he wasn't behind it......

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265828 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the loyal knick fan!!
tell me this...you have to be enjoying this...
what a run, beating the heat 2 times...getting back shumbert and amare...as subs...
this could be a damn good season, by that
better then even expected...i am stunned...melo playing defense and hustling...
First, let me say I have always loved Melo. back in their HS days, I actually thought Melo would be a better NBA player than LeFlop. He was a beast in AAU, and could do it all. Most would say LeFlop is the better player now......which is probably true.

In any event......I am loving it. I was hoping for a good year, but they have gotten off to a crazy start. I think Schump will start when he's ready, and Amare should back up Chandler.

Hoping they keep rolling

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265829 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad for me. Looking forward to the holidays but not the pending winter.
Wondering what the Yankees strategy is with some of these moves this year, think they are treading water until they can develop some players out of thier farm which seems to be 2014 and 2015 at best. I'm not buying this $189 million payroll crap, think its more to do with what was available this year which was not that good to be honest.
Back to normal for you now after the storm minus some tree damage?
Yup....back to normal.

As for the Yanks, I think Cash has his sights set on 189M, and his hands are tied, as far as big moves go. They'll be fine, dont worry

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265830 Dec 14, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let me say I have always loved Melo. back in their HS days, I actually thought Melo would be a better NBA player than LeFlop. He was a beast in AAU, and could do it all. Most would say LeFlop is the better player now......which is probably true.
In any event......I am loving it. I was hoping for a good year, but they have gotten off to a crazy start. I think Schump will start when he's ready, and Amare should back up Chandler.
Hoping they keep rolling

I think they will. This team has depth. Good "3" shooters. Defenders. A night and day difference from last years roster. Felton has been huge.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265831 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I think they will. This team has depth. Good "3" shooters. Defenders. A night and day difference from last years roster. Felton has been huge.
Bode Miller's wife got struck on the eyelid at 160 mph from a golf ball he shot off his club......it was an accident of course....caution....here's the grusome picture if you click on the link....
http://www.google.com/url...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265832 Dec 14, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have Ichiro for for 2 years at $13 million than Swisher for four years and $50 million.
Not even close.
Why?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265833 Dec 14, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>

Hoping they keep rolling
Bigs need to stay healthy come March/April...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265834 Dec 14, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Why?
Ichiro is a better hitter, fielder, base runner and post season performer.

To me this ones not even close.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 52 min The Stinker 4
Do you miss Piers Morgan? 59 min The Stinker 3
SSD solution for cleaning black note for sale here (Jul '13) 1 hr Dr humbert telor 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Opinion 14,813
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 650
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr the real deal 10,341
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE