Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
A Czervik

AOL

#265865 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
what moron predicted in here the jet/charger game would not be changed
any guesses?? he knows I have the post to show up his fat face..
Can you make a bull shot ?

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265866 Dec 16, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's also rooting for the Falcon and Brown teams today. He said he's not worried about the Falcon team but he thinks the Redskin will kill the Brown team especially after the Redskin coach decided to sit the rg guy. He said they're so confident they don't need him today. Whatever that means.

Oyster Bay, NY

#265867 Dec 16, 2012
I don' follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan,or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. We're eating breakfast and he's furious reading the paper.He said they just got hit with a huge luxary tax ? and they will still have the highest team payroll in baseball while every other team in the league got better they'll still stink. He's not very happy today so I hope the Cowboys will win.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#265868 Dec 16, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's also rooting for the Falcon and Brown teams today. He said he's not worried about the Falcon team but he thinks the Redskin will kill the Brown team especially after the Redskin coach decided to sit the rg guy. He said they're so confident they don't need him today. Whatever that means.
Didn't you get a job yet?
Proxy

London, UK

#265869 Dec 16, 2012
Just a point of interest since I am never fooled. There seems to be some confusion among why certain ISP's come out in a blue link which can be clicked on while other ISP's are in black and cannot be clicked on. If the city has a Topix main page for forums, then it will post in a blue link. Middle Island, NY is an example if you use that as your hometown in a profile. But if you put down a city like Sommersville, SC then it will come out in black since Sommersville doesn't have a Topix main page. Hope this clears it up
A Czervik

AOL

#265870 Dec 16, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get a job yet?
can you make a bull shot shot ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265871 Dec 16, 2012
Do not be fooled. Someone is protecting his pal. I tried his voodoo and it did not work.

The games are back on!
Proxy

London, UK

#265872 Dec 16, 2012
Voodoo? Dude why didn't you post in the forum with it? You're afraid that I am right. If you write in Middle Ilsand, NY in the hometown space in the edit profile screen, then it will come out in a blue link. If you leave the hometown space blank, then Topix will pick up the nearest city. And if you type in Sommersville, SC, it will come out in black since Sommersville does not have a Topix main page. Middle Island has a Topix main page. This is not about protecting anyone. And speaking of games, gotta get going in a bit. Giants already down. This has the makings of a blow out.

Oyster Bay, NY

#265873 Dec 16, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. I can hear him and his freind in the den laughing how terrible the giant team is, whatever that means.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#265874 Dec 16, 2012
Proxy wrote:
Just a point of interest since I am never fooled. There seems to be some confusion among why certain ISP's come out in a blue link which can be clicked on while other ISP's are in black and cannot be clicked on. If the city has a Topix main page for forums, then it will post in a blue link. Middle Island, NY is an example if you use that as your hometown in a profile. But if you put down a city like Sommersville, SC then it will come out in black since Sommersville doesn't have a Topix main page. Hope this clears it up
Huh? Did you get a job yet is all we want to know.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#265875 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
Do not be fooled. Someone is protecting his pal. I tried his voodoo and it did not work.
The games are back on!
Fatty just told me he's scared to death of the stalker who's been threatening him with orders non stop since he was booted off of Topix. Lori tells me he's hiding in the basement, he won't even take the $20 I gave him to go to the local Hardee's.

He's using his middle island proxy to throw off the stalker so he doesn't visit him our home. Lori told the police about the stalker and the Ft. Lauderdale Police are watching him like a hawk.

He's under watch now by Topix for his meanicing buck shot comments today

Oyster Bay, NY

#265876 Dec 16, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He's in the den watching the giant game with his friend and they can't stop laughing.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265877 Dec 16, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatty just told me he's scared to death of the stalker who's been threatening him with orders non stop since he was booted off of Topix. Lori tells me he's hiding in the basement, he won't even take the $20 I gave him to go to the local Hardee's.
He's using his middle island proxy to throw off the stalker so he doesn't visit him our home. Lori told the police about the stalker and the Ft. Lauderdale Police are watching him like a hawk.
He's under watch now by Topix for his meanicing buck shot comments today

what a shock...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265878 Dec 16, 2012
I'm here in the Big Citi watching the g-men getting killed when Sandy comes out and informs us the blockbuster deal with Toronto is complete...crossing the T's and dotting the I's now....

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265879 Dec 16, 2012
What a day here...and what a great trade for the Mets....great job Sandy I can't wait for the official announcement so we can go out and party !!!
A Czervik

AOL

#265880 Dec 16, 2012
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Did you get a job yet is all we want to know.
What we also want to know is can you make a bull shot ? Or a shoe smell ?

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Summerville, SC

#265881 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
The games are back on!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha I saved some sand for you Jimbo. We are laughing at the giants here at Fallons. I just bought a round for everyone. Too funny, LMAO

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Summerville, SC

#265882 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a day here...and what a great trade for the Mets....great job Sandy I can't wait for the official announcement so we can go out and party !!!

I called the shot you fraud. I am at Fallons laughing so hard. You said every other team but the Jays. Get lost. I have the suite at the great Citi. Sandy gave me the tip days ago.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265883 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
I'm here in the Big Citi watching the g-men getting killed when Sandy comes out and informs us the blockbuster deal with Toronto is complete...crossing the T's and dotting the I's now....

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/12/team-to...

this is funny, at 138pm it was announced...at roughly 225 pm, you do this...

nice try carolina boy...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#265884 Dec 16, 2012
Proxy wrote:
Voodoo? Dude why didn't you post in the forum with it? You're afraid that I am right. If you write in Middle Ilsand, NY in the hometown space in the edit profile screen, then it will come out in a blue link. If you leave the hometown space blank, then Topix will pick up the nearest city. And if you type in Sommersville, SC, it will come out in black since Sommersville does not have a Topix main page. Middle Island has a Topix main page. This is not about protecting anyone. And speaking of games, gotta get going in a bit. Giants already down. This has the makings of a blow out.
Lot's of partying here at the Big Citi...great call on the blow-out in Atlanta....it might get worse then the Arizona-Seattle game last week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 3 min Bloody Bill Anderson 2
George Will leaves Republican Party 8 min Bloody Bill Anderson 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IB DaMann 60,033
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 14 min Bruser 8,287
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 17 min jimi-yank 40,137
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 39 min 3rdcoast 15,382
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 14,600
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages