Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#265847 Dec 15, 2012
momma is judging...notice he judges slacker due to getting his asss kissed..but then notice how he judged harley and boneheads..

what an azzzz

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265848 Dec 15, 2012
what moron predicted in here the jet/charger game would not be changed

any guesses?? he knows I have the post to show up his fat face..
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265849 Dec 15, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FuMan. This a sports forum and we do kid around and bust on each other, but in all seriousness I don't believe anyone really wishes anybody else any ill will. What happened in my hometown yesterday is beyond horrific. It kind of puts everything else in perspective; not too concerned in the sports world today. Peace!
Thankfully you didn't have any kids in that school. I would agree with you on how no one here wishes ill will against anyone with the exception of Fu. He has a proven history of telling a poster to drop dead in at least 50 posts. Also disturbing yesterday was the presidents press conference. Don't be fooled by his tears. His highest advisor, which happens to be an Iranian, made sure he came in close contact with onions to make his eyes appear watery. However deep down to himself, it didn't bother him 1 bit about this tragedy. To himself and his close advisors, he feels its about time America sees firsthand the tragic loss of human life that most of the world has already seen. He knows America has been spoiled over the last century of not having more of these happen on its soil like so many other nations had to deal with

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265850 Dec 15, 2012
Go ahead and judge this to confirm that you have no life on this Sat afternoon
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265851 Dec 15, 2012
Did Billy ever make it to the Carolinas? I wish whoever was angry with me would have the guts to make a trip to Ft Lauderdale, which blows away South Carolina vacation wise, and surprise me. I already posted my exact addy and even provided the wikipedia page for the Riverhouse to further assist you. Anyone has an open invite to surprise me. Can't accuse me of hiding if I don't know you're coming. If any guys like Paul, Bronto, Fu, Harley, Billy, etc this means you. While I'm not a bad person and I don't dislike any of you, none of you to my face would dare get out of line with me.
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265852 Dec 15, 2012
There ya go. So I guess none of you will post now since it would be a dead giveaway of you judging my posts? And apparantly you're afraid to come forward admit to me you judged my post. Can't wait till a couple of hours from now when I'm sitting in a nice steakhouse about to cut open my center cut filet and I know you're sitting by your computer at home awaiting for me to post. This will be your at nite just like last nite when you were on here. Some life you have
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265853 Dec 15, 2012
Slacker, I know you don't follow sports but your brother does. Do you or he know theres a bar about 5 min from me in Ft Lauderdale called Slackers Bar and Grille? Google it. Would make a better profile pic. I may check it out next Sun since the Chargers will be playing at 1pm now. I knew the NFL will never put them on in primetime late in the season

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#265855 Dec 15, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
What happened yesterday is just heartbreaking.......may the innicent RIP, and may the gunman rot in he11 for eternity
Amen

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265856 Dec 15, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FuMan. This a sports forum and we do kid around and bust on each other, but in all seriousness I don't believe anyone really wishes anybody else any ill will. What happened in my hometown yesterday is beyond horrific. It kind of puts everything else in perspective; not too concerned in the sports world today. Peace!
You too Sir, peace.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#265857 Dec 15, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
What happened yesterday is just heartbreaking.......may the innicent RIP, and may the gunman rot in he11 for eternity
Been a long time since I was 5 or 6 years old but I do remember what it was like. OMG 2 weeks before Christmas at age 6? I believed in Santa Claus, Jesus, my Mom and Dad. Was just starting to understand the concept of a future while still be able to enjoy the simple innocence of life.

To target kids of this age? Horrible. Seeing on the tube people of that town are taking down their Christmas lights out of guilt.

Think the pain gets worse in that town before it gets better. They've not seen the nadir yet.
Proxy

Luxembourg

#265858 Dec 15, 2012
Let the record state I did not judge any of the above posts with any funny faces, which is absolutely sick to do. And I sure as heck will never give anyone any hearts on here either. Nice try judger trying to make it look like I did them. For shame on you to use a funny face
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#265859 Dec 15, 2012
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265860 Dec 15, 2012
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
Ret's Go Mets !!!

it appeals you are the only royar met fan in hele...

good wolk!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265861 Dec 15, 2012
what is funny is ex met fan and sandy supposed pal and co worker not in on the toronto-met deal

last i heard from the walrus was...

trumbo...

ah, the days of the blockbuster...

lmfao..

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265862 Dec 15, 2012
no more profiles wrote:
i started it, but, no more profiles...in case the haters come in and will, let them guess who is who...good luck guys.
Has anyone taken credit for this post ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#265863 Dec 15, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone taken credit for this post ?

Your ignorance intrigues me.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265864 Dec 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
momma is judging...notice he judges slacker due to getting his asss kissed..but then notice how he judged harley and boneheads..
what an azzzz
No doubt.....think momma and slacker got something going on like homo stuff....2 sickos ughhhh
A Czervik

AOL

#265865 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
what moron predicted in here the jet/charger game would not be changed
any guesses?? he knows I have the post to show up his fat face..
Can you make a bull shot ?

Oyster Bay, NY

#265866 Dec 16, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He said he's also rooting for the Falcon and Brown teams today. He said he's not worried about the Falcon team but he thinks the Redskin will kill the Brown team especially after the Redskin coach decided to sit the rg guy. He said they're so confident they don't need him today. Whatever that means.

Oyster Bay, NY

#265867 Dec 16, 2012
I don' follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan,or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. We're eating breakfast and he's furious reading the paper.He said they just got hit with a huge luxary tax ? and they will still have the highest team payroll in baseball while every other team in the league got better they'll still stink. He's not very happy today so I hope the Cowboys will win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 15 min Paul Yanks 42,978
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min SweLL GirL 17,589
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 6,350
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Spotted Girl 13,067
Seriously ? A GEY Black Kid Movie ?! 1 hr The Real Yeti 8
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Whitelivesmatter 2,381
Review: 7th Ave Electronics & Luggage (Nov '08) 2 hr arnap 30

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance