YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265756 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is so stupid...he says that crap every game...then hides when he is wrong..
Lol I wonder what is he going to say next for this upcoming MLB season. I hope he says that Jeter and Mo will not be effective this year because what ever he says the opposite happens. He may say the Dead Sox will win the division this year too.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265757 Dec 13, 2012
Paul yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao

speaking of hiding..just had gotten a call from "floppy lips" on vacation...guess who is now crapping in his pants..i sent the coward a note about it...he has seen him once and will walk up to him soon...his prayer time on his knees will happen...doubt if he leaves the house and will be peeking out the windows...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265758 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.

great idea dell...gonna run it by mr casey...who knows, it just might turn up...you need to vote if it does...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265759 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I wonder what is he going to say next for this upcoming MLB season. I hope he says that Jeter and Mo will not be effective this year because what ever he says the opposite happens. He may say the Dead Sox will win the division this year too.
you are on a roll bro...he has already chimed in on this..check back a few pages..yanks in last...lol, this means the yanks win again...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265760 Dec 13, 2012
Paul yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao
That fat moron sounds like a real loser. I can't think of anyone who is a bigger loser than him at this point. They guy barely keeps a job, he can't provide for his family, lives in a basement watching a old tv with the foil on the antenna, with dirty soiled underwear, while be fat, bald, hairy, smelly. He may spread toe jam on his saltine crackers lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265761 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are on a roll bro...he has already chimed in on this..check back a few pages..yanks in last...lol, this means the yanks win again...
Lmao omg Dempster? He thinks that signing is going to overtake the Yankees? Wow he is a real moron. I feel bad for Dickie because he is with the Mets. If I were him I would get out while I can lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265762 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao omg Dempster? He thinks that signing is going to overtake the Yankees? Wow he is a real moron. I feel bad for Dickie because he is with the Mets. If I were him I would get out while I can lol.

its obvious dickey wants out...he cried at a xmas party with the brass there and humiliated sandy...

worse case, he plays out his option and signs with the yanks...he will like the playoffs while the mets enjoy 4th place again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265763 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>That fat moron sounds like a real loser. I can't think of anyone who is a bigger loser than him at this point. They guy barely keeps a job, he can't provide for his family, lives in a basement watching a old tv with the foil on the antenna, with dirty soiled underwear, while be fat, bald, hairy, smelly. He may spread toe jam on his saltine crackers lol.

this is close to post of the day material bro...lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265764 Dec 13, 2012
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1444048-20...

mock draft...and we will see more soon

but, they show the gmen draft a corner...wise choice or an offensive tackle...my choice...

but, the jets...drum role

A QUARTERBACK...FROM USC...BARKLEY

WHY, CAUSE HE BETTER THEN "BOY SANCHISE"

OMG, TOO FREAKING FUNNY, LMAO

keep hiding fattie..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265765 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1444048-2013-nfl-mock-dra ft-incredible-choices-for-ever y-nfl-franchise?utm_source=new sletter&utm_medium=newslet ter&utm_campaign=nfl-draft
mock draft...and we will see more soon
but, they show the gmen draft a corner...wise choice or an offensive tackle...my choice...
but, the jets...drum role
A QUARTERBACK...FROM USC...BARKLEY
WHY, CAUSE HE BETTER THEN "BOY SANCHISE"
OMG, TOO FREAKING FUNNY, LMAO
keep hiding fattie..
Is this the same site you got your Dempster isnt signing with the Red Sox quote...BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAA

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#265767 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
There he is! How the heck are you?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#265768 Dec 13, 2012
Paul yanks wrote:
Don't forget the baby powder stains in his stretchy pants as per Un and Carlos.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265769 Dec 13, 2012
Anibal shopping his offer back to Detroit and giving them last shot. If I was Theo I pull the offer. No Sanchez is worth 75mill. haha
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265770 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the baby powder stains in his stretchy pants as per Un and Carlos.
No I haven't Fu......but that's some funny shit though.....I bet that fat boy was sweating like a pig in embarrassment.....LMFAO
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265771 Dec 13, 2012
Toddy(momma) is scared stiff.It appears one of you posters he racially bothered is here in town.Toddy called the police and they laughed at him again.They told him they do not help KKK members.Harry is happy.So am I.He was shivering before.What a worm.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265772 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of hiding..just had gotten a call from "floppy lips" on vacation...guess who is now crapping in his pants..i sent the coward a note about it...he has seen him once and will walk up to him soon...his prayer time on his knees will happen...doubt if he leaves the house and will be peeking out the windows...
Yup you know it.......fat momma will be shitting in his fat pants just reading the post.......time for the fat boy to dead bolt lock all his doors and windows and will be peeking out his windows in shivering fear like the fat coward he is..."please don't get me"...too funny.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265773 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same site you got your Dempster isnt signing with the Red Sox quote...BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAA

check out espn.com/boston ...

if you can read.

ps, If i was you, i would be carefull the next day or so...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265774 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup you know it.......fat momma will be shitting in his fat pants just reading the post.......time for the fat boy to dead bolt lock all his doors and windows and will be peeking out his windows in shivering fear like the fat coward he is..."please don't get me"...too funny.....LMFAO

fu sent me a note...i could see him now

"fellas, i was just joking, its a forum!"

he is not going to enjoy this weekend.

I guess no debbie..

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#265775 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same site you got your Dempster isnt signing with the Red Sox quote...BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAA
Did you get the super size condoms like I asked you to yet?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265776 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fu sent me a note...i could see him now
"fellas, i was just joking, its a forum!"
he is not going to enjoy this weekend.
I guess no debbie..
Yeah too late for excuses momma......his fatass is grass......expect the fat coward to be in hiding mode like a coward for a good while......There never was a Debbie.....all lies all the time from the fat one.....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 15 min Guinness Drinker 3,892
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min State the Obvious 309,849
Nicholas Elenberga Messiah Christ ! 52 min Nicholas Christ E... 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 52 min Todd 35,735
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr -Sprocket- 10,011
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr -Sprocket- 11,393
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Environmentalist PhD 53,448
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]