Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265736 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this posts from the mooch....keep up the good work!

I am happy also. It means he is finally reading the papers. Maybe for once he gets it right. If he mentions enough teams maybe the law of averages takes over.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#265737 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post don! I have that game on my dvr still. Right at the end jacobs goes out to rex and calls him out calling him fat boy and to shup up. Rex the coward ran away. Rex lost his team last year. He admitted it. Within 3 years. What a joke.
I rule this forum now so idiots like you and Sgt Carter better toe the line or you'll be getting 3 bags of sand in your face LMAO.better not see you peaking through your windows at night LMAO.This is too easy
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#265738 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your high is 90. Mine 94. Pretty close based on 162 games. Still time to get more players.
12 million for pettitte seemed high but I do believe Kuroda and pettitte signings were good and posted as much before..Ichiro of ten years ago would love to have had however age has taken its toll and its ridiculous to think that he can replace Swishers production..letting our catcher go FA with no replacement is hard to believe..Signing Youk for 12 mil to play 3rd base for half a season is just stupid ya worry about martin bucks but you pay a past his prime injury prone youk 12 million...This team is getting weaker not stronger..

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#265739 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> didn't you also make some wild claim last year the mets would finish .500...lol
Also said they'd have a better record than the Red Sox.....You'll look good in a Youk Pinstripe Jersey!! lol

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#265740 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am happy also. It means he is finally reading the papers. Maybe for once he gets it right. If he mentions enough teams maybe the law of averages takes over.
He cracks me up, and you were right the other day. I bet he'd be a million laughs at a bar over a couple drinks.

"juicekees"
"imitation stadium"

Too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265741 Dec 13, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I rule this forum now so idiots like you and Sgt Carter better toe the line or you'll be getting 3 bags of sand in your face LMAO.better not see you peaking through your windows at night LMAO.This is too easy

How's sonya?

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265742 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..
It's not often that you are even partially right, but in this case, you are. Not bad for a fluffer who prepares his wifes boyfriend for what she's begging for. You are right that Sanchez is not much of a QB, and has NO ONE to throw it too, although Im not sure who you are referring to, the top 5 receiver they lost to injury? Who..........Holmes? LOL......his days are long behind him.......but his paychecks sure aren't.

In any event, you can blame Mr T and that embarassing coach of ours for the pile of crap that makes up the Jets offense.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#265743 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been? Still datiing that swim suit model?
LOL

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265744 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He cracks me up, and you were right the other day. I bet he'd be a million laughs at a bar over a couple drinks.
"juicekees"
"imitation stadium"
Too funny

He's mr entertainment today. He must be drunk. Soon he will hide as he has no junior support.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#265745 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's mr entertainment today. He must be drunk. Soon he will hide as he has no junior support.
soon Harry will be home......which means ON with the kneepads....time to get busy
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265746 Dec 13, 2012
Cubs signed Anibal Sanchez at 5yrs for 75mill. Thats alot of dough!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265747 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
soon Harry will be home......which means ON with the kneepads....time to get busy

lol...one thing he does well!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265748 Dec 13, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Cubs signed Anibal Sanchez at 5yrs for 75mill. Thats alot of dough!

omg...way too much..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265749 Dec 13, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not often that you are even partially right, but in this case, you are. Not bad for a fluffer who prepares his wifes boyfriend for what she's begging for. You are right that Sanchez is not much of a QB, and has NO ONE to throw it too, although Im not sure who you are referring to, the top 5 receiver they lost to injury? Who..........Holmes? LOL......his days are long behind him.......but his paychecks sure aren't.
In any event, you can blame Mr T and that embarassing coach of ours for the pile of crap that makes up the Jets offense.

did they get any free agents to help out on offense? you recall how everyone wants to play for the clown rex who lost the team...holmes a top 5 wideout? is he on drugs...half the offensive line sucks...top guy getting sacks is how many, 3? both lines need work..playmakers needed...

personally, i hope tannenbaum and rex stay, we need more clown jokes and bs of the superbowl...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265750 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...one thing he does well!
Several things the fat slob does well.....lies, makes up bullshit stories and hides like a true coward...and even dominate in the losers poll....1800 votes....DW is a distant 2nd with 607 votes......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265751 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did they get any free agents to help out on offense? you recall how everyone wants to play for the clown rex who lost the team...holmes a top 5 wideout? is he on drugs...half the offensive line sucks...top guy getting sacks is how many, 3? both lines need work..playmakers needed...
personally, i hope tannenbaum and rex stay, we need more clown jokes and bs of the superbowl...
Lol we all know how Momma is. Don't forget GMEN will get blown out against the Packers, 49ers and Gaytriots.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265752 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg...way too much..
They are now saying it's not official and the Tigers are making a late push. Interesting......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#265753 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Several things the fat slob does well.....lies, makes up bullshit stories and hides like a true coward...and even dominate in the losers poll....1800 votes....DW is a distant 2nd with 607 votes......lmfao
1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.
Paul yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265754 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>1800 votes? Wow he is on fire. Maybe someon can make a new pole about him asking how many underwear he has soiled in his lifetime? Personally I think that he wears newspaper(the Jets section) lol.
Well fat momma does have a habit of shitting and pissing in his big fat pants......he gets frightened very easily and hides like a true coward allot......and like Harley says puts on his knee pads for his wife's boyfriend Harry when he gets home from work.....so you are absolutely right my friend.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265755 Dec 13, 2012
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol we all know how Momma is. Don't forget GMEN will get blown out against the Packers, 49ers and Gaytriots.

he is so stupid...he says that crap every game...then hides when he is wrong..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 min Forrest 12,419
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 11 min Forrest 10,926
Drop a Turd ... Add a Turd .... redux. 26 min Baroque Obama - T... 10
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 28 min NEMO the RINO 6,423
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,542
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr DAVID27 1,839
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr DAVID27 1,021
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages