Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265723 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
So you juicekees decide to sign the decrepit Youkilis and the Jap along with crippled HGH Andy for about 38 million for a year yet decline signing Dempster to help that brutal pitching staff for 26 million in two years, that's hilarious.
mets sign dickey yet moron?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265724 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Jimbo how did you know he'll be a Met shortly ?...BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Recall your sandy told you in the middle of the night beltran to the rockies? Or francona will manage the cards?

Check out page 1562 of the met forum. "Displaced" kicked you out laughing at your no blockbuster bs.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265725 Dec 13, 2012
Sandy's office phone is ringing off the hook as he sits in the drivers seat taking calls from Texas, Tampa and Anahiem...as long as they don't get greedy asking for Wheeler or Harvey with RA a deal should be struck shortly, he's playing the three against each other and is having a great time doing it.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265726 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent post my friend and I do believe they could have gotten Shin-Soo Choo from the indians and lets not forget arod will miss at least half the season, Jeter and Mo who knows what you get this year..Yankee catcher????Sure hope cashman starts pulling rabbits out of his hat and soon real soon..
Yup or a player of Choo's magnitude.....wouldn't doubt if ARod misses the entire season.....and if he does come back in mid July as anticipated how long does it take before he gets going.......allot of backup catchers on the Yankee roster but no starters......Good chance Yanks still make the playoffs at where they are right now roster wise.......but not gonna beat Detroit, Texas or Anaheim unless they start making some serious splashes......and like you said my friend....that needs to start happening ASAP!!!!!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265727 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Jimbo how did you know he'll be a Met shortly ?...BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is this yet another one of youre BLOCKBUSTERS for the Mets...1986, 1986, 1986 ya dope....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265728 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Sandy's office phone is ringing off the hook as he sits in the drivers seat taking calls from Texas, Tampa and Anahiem...as long as they don't get greedy asking for Wheeler or Harvey with RA a deal should be struck shortly, he's playing the three against each other and is having a great time doing it.
and all the while youre flipping pancakes LMAO.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265729 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Last year his third year rex admitted he lost the team. What a coach.
Yup....what a dope for him to say that.....gee Jets 6-7 getting worse every year under Rex.....whats even more funny is him saying Sanchez is his man.....and gonna stick with him no matter what......the former USC clown throws by far more picks than TD passes....but he continues to be Rex's man...LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265730 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> and all the while youre flipping pancakes LMAO.
Not anymore......now he's flipping welfare checks and food stamps in his skinny wallet with his fat frame......imagine that a 300 pound horse needing food stamps.....LMFAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265731 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Last year his third year rex admitted he lost the team. What a coach.
Rex is one of the worst coaches in football..Still remember the look on his fat face as Cruz ran past him for a 99 yard TD...Coughlin then won a Superbowl his second...Rex won Nothing again....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265732 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:

Thank god your finally reading the ny post and daily news. That's old news.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265733 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Rex is one of the worst coaches in football..Still remember the look on his fat face as Cruz ran past him for a 99 yard TD...Coughlin then won a Superbowl his second...Rex won Nothing again....

Great post don! I have that game on my dvr still. Right at the end jacobs goes out to rex and calls him out calling him fat boy and to shup up. Rex the coward ran away. Rex lost his team last year. He admitted it. Within 3 years. What a joke.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#265734 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
I love this posts from the mooch....keep up the good work!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265735 Dec 13, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore......now he's flipping welfare checks and food stamps in his skinny wallet with his fat frame......imagine that a 300 pound horse needing food stamps.....LMFAO

He was happy when obama won. Longer unemployment. Medical care. More drinking and judging.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265736 Dec 13, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this posts from the mooch....keep up the good work!

I am happy also. It means he is finally reading the papers. Maybe for once he gets it right. If he mentions enough teams maybe the law of averages takes over.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#265737 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post don! I have that game on my dvr still. Right at the end jacobs goes out to rex and calls him out calling him fat boy and to shup up. Rex the coward ran away. Rex lost his team last year. He admitted it. Within 3 years. What a joke.
I rule this forum now so idiots like you and Sgt Carter better toe the line or you'll be getting 3 bags of sand in your face LMAO.better not see you peaking through your windows at night LMAO.This is too easy
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265738 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your high is 90. Mine 94. Pretty close based on 162 games. Still time to get more players.
12 million for pettitte seemed high but I do believe Kuroda and pettitte signings were good and posted as much before..Ichiro of ten years ago would love to have had however age has taken its toll and its ridiculous to think that he can replace Swishers production..letting our catcher go FA with no replacement is hard to believe..Signing Youk for 12 mil to play 3rd base for half a season is just stupid ya worry about martin bucks but you pay a past his prime injury prone youk 12 million...This team is getting weaker not stronger..

Yankee Stadium

#265739 Dec 13, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> didn't you also make some wild claim last year the mets would finish .500...lol
Also said they'd have a better record than the Red Sox.....You'll look good in a Youk Pinstripe Jersey!! lol

Yankee Stadium

#265740 Dec 13, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am happy also. It means he is finally reading the papers. Maybe for once he gets it right. If he mentions enough teams maybe the law of averages takes over.
He cracks me up, and you were right the other day. I bet he'd be a million laughs at a bar over a couple drinks.

"juicekees"
"imitation stadium"

Too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265741 Dec 13, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I rule this forum now so idiots like you and Sgt Carter better toe the line or you'll be getting 3 bags of sand in your face LMAO.better not see you peaking through your windows at night LMAO.This is too easy

How's sonya?

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265742 Dec 13, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>' the worst coach football '...really ? Lets recap...he takes over a team in 09 left in shambles with no QB who pundits say will win 5-6 games tops then wins 9 games with a rookie QB who has 14 college games under his belt... in the playoffs win as underdogs on the road in Cincinnati and heavy double digit underdogs in San Diego, then while leading at half, again as heavy double digit underdogs in Indy, they finally lose...what a failure..In 2010 the pundits step out and predict they'll finish at 500....instead they win 10 games with a second year QB and beat Manning and Brady on the road as huge double digit underdogs before again losing in the AFC Championship game, what a failure...in 2011 they were a 'horrible' 8-8 missing the playoffs on the last day of the season...this year they lose the best defensive player in the game, a top 5 receiever and suffer through the season with an erratic starting QB with no competent back-ups who has to throw to wide recievers that you might see in the 4th quarter of a pre-season game and an injured all-pro TE.....yet they'll still be in the playoffs...yes, he's a 'horrible coach'....maybe you don't like the fact he has something you don't own...a pair of testicles, and speaks whats on his mind unlike the rest of the NFL head coaches who have no testys and save it for behind closed doors...just like your days ended in CYO...you're still a loser and a disgrace to all good Jet fans..
It's not often that you are even partially right, but in this case, you are. Not bad for a fluffer who prepares his wifes boyfriend for what she's begging for. You are right that Sanchez is not much of a QB, and has NO ONE to throw it too, although Im not sure who you are referring to, the top 5 receiver they lost to injury? Who..........Holmes? LOL......his days are long behind him.......but his paychecks sure aren't.

In any event, you can blame Mr T and that embarassing coach of ours for the pile of crap that makes up the Jets offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 11 min SouthernTurk 10,366
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min rainmaker2016 13,740
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 48 min Toaster 10,596
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Talkin About The ... 58,837
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr Road Warrior Hawk 1,021
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,747
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 11,747
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages