Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265623 Dec 11, 2012
Braylon Edwards brought back to the Jets.
Why? Still the worst offense in football,
lead by the worst coach in football.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265624 Dec 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> certainly would be an improvement over Youk, Ross and Ichiro..The yanks have three positions to fill (RF, C, and 3rd base) additionally you have gardner who missed almost the whole year in LF and wasn't much of a hitter to start with..Also who really knows how well jeter comes back from his injury..Don't see these three guys as the answer to the problem..
Great post Donnie, I totally agree where you're going here......you can also add SS to the list......think Jeter should be mostly DH for the rest of his career his range will be even worse next year.....Guess we were spoiled from George big spending ways......not liking at all Hank and Hal small market approach......and them being worried big time about 2014 budget and luxury tax deal.....if that's the thinking they should of let ARod go big time when he opt out in 2007 instead of giving him 275M over 10 years......that's among the worst ever deals in MLB history!!!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265625 Dec 11, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> doesn't have to be him but a quality player in his prime would be nice not these past the prime injury prone guys I keep hearing about...Yanks do have young tradable talent like hughes, nova, robertson and romine and some young prospects..If the yanks are so worried about Budget then maybe we should trade Cano and sign Hamilton it would be cheaper in the long run and maybe even more productive...
Absolutely......If Hank and Hal already know they don't wanna get into a big time bidding war with Cano and Granderson after next year when they both become FA as Cano will be looking for a huge long term deal.....start planning on dealing them away in potential trades this off season.....another great post Donnie.....
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265626 Dec 11, 2012
Youkilis done...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#265627 Dec 11, 2012
Youk!!!!! Is a Yankee!!!! 1 year 12 mil
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265628 Dec 11, 2012
Bronto wrote:
I guess that means no more head hunting from Joba.....unless he gets traded.....lol
meh

United States

#265629 Dec 11, 2012
meh

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#265630 Dec 12, 2012
Bronto wrote:
And Ichiro now also.

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#265631 Dec 12, 2012
Best Quality Fake passports and others fake document for sale
We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. [email protected]
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.
To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website or you contact us via email or mobile.
BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE
>> Contact e-mails: [email protected]
General support: [email protected]
Tell : 00237-95340158
feel free to contact via email or call at anytime.
----------
Keywords:
buy fake USA(United States) passports,
buy fake Australian passports,
buy fake Belgium passports,
buy fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy fake French(France) passports,
buy fake German(Germany) passports,
buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy fake Israel passports,
buy fake UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy fake South African passports.
buy fake Australian driver licenses,
buy fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy fake Diplomatic passports,
buy false USA(United States) passports,
buy false Australian passports,
buy false Belgium passports,
buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy false Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy false Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy false French(France) passports,
buy false German(Germany) passports,
buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy false Israel passports,
buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy false Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy false Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy false South African passports.
buy false Australian driver licenses,
buy false Canadian driver licenses,
buy false French(France) driver licenses,
buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy false German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy false Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,
fake USA(united States) passports for sale,
fake Australian passports for sell,
fake Belgium passports for sell,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
==========
buy, get, fake, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, usa, us, u.s., canada, canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn . Email-: [email protected]

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265632 Dec 12, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
Braylon Edwards brought back to the Jets.
Why? Still the worst offense in football,
lead by the worst coach in football.

great post! pretty accurate...guy is good defensive coach...which he will be within 2 years like his brother.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265633 Dec 12, 2012
Interesting basketball game last night...first place knicks enjoyed letting the crappy nets get a big lead and then won for fun

who leads the east? ain't the nets...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265634 Dec 12, 2012
what a funny day for met fans...dickey rips the team at an xmas party

braylon calls the jet braintrust idiots...

too funny, lmao..

and, we got a post from some jet shill claiming if they win out, they are in the playoffs...

not if the other team ahead of them does, lmfao...

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#265635 Dec 12, 2012
Yankees To Sign Ichiro Suzuki
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [December 12, 2012 at 7:22am CST]
The Yankees will sign Ichiro Suzuki, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports and Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com report (Twitter links). Craig Carton of WFAN first reported the deal (on Twitter).

The sides continue discussing the structure of the deal, which is not quite done, according to both Rosenthal and Heyman. The Tony Attanasio client could obtain a one-year deal, a one-year deal with an option or even a two-year deal, Heyman reports (on Twitter). The Phillies and others made offers, but Ichiro badly wanted to return to the Yankees, Joel Sherman of the New York Post reports (on Twitter). The deal may be in the two-year,$12-14MM range.

Assuming the sides complete a deal, Ichiro will join two other left-handed hitters in New York’s outfield: Curtis Granderson and Brett Gardner. The team is exploring the idea of adding a right-handed complement to the group, Rosenthal reported this week.

Ichiro ranked 40th on MLBTR’s list of top 50 free agents this offseason. The 39-year-old posted a .283/.307/.390 batting line in 663 plate appearances for the Mariners and Yankees this past season. However, his performance improved considerably after the Yankees acquired him in a midseason trade (he hit .322/.340/.454 with New York). Ichiro has 2,606 hits, two batting titles, ten All-Star Game selections and a career .322/.365/.419 in 12 MLB seasons.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/new_york_yankee...

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#265636 Dec 12, 2012
Yankees pitchers and catchers to report Feb. 12, position players on Feb. 17
December 12 New York Daily News Share Article"The official countdown is on: 62 days until pitchers and catchers report.

The Yankees announced Tuesday that pitchers and catchers will report to camp on Feb. 12, with the first workout scheduled for the following day. Position players will report on Feb. 17, with the first full-squad workout slated to take place on Feb. 18.

Because of the World Baseball Classic, the Yankees will hold their first exhibition game on Feb. 23, nine days earlier than last year and the earliest start in 65 years. The Yankees will play 17 of their 33 spring games at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa.

The Yankees will host all four of their AL East rivals, as well as the Braves, Phillies, Cardinals, Marlins, Twins, Pirates and Astros. On March 6, the Yankees will host the Dominican Republic's WBC team, although it remains to be seen for which squad Robinson Cano will suit up.

The Bombers will also play back-to-back games on the road against the Cardinals and Marlins on March 7-8 in Jupiter.

Season tickets for the Yankees' spring schedule are on sale now at Yankees.com . Individual game tickets will go on sale on Jan. 11 at the Steinbrenner Field box office, online at Yankees.com or by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya... ;
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265638 Dec 12, 2012
Bronto wrote:
did you get this excited when the Jets signed Mark Sanchez??? lol..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265639 Dec 12, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ichiro now also.
Oh my god Ichiro, Gardner and Granderson the yankee left-handed hitting outfilders and the yankees are planning on acquiring the right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston the former Met now don't that make you feel good...

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#265640 Dec 12, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my god Ichiro, Gardner and Granderson the yankee left-handed hitting outfilders and the yankees are planning on acquiring the right-handed hitting outfielder Scott Hairston the former Met now don't that make you feel good...
I like the addition of Hairston to help out vs tough lefties. Not worried about Gardner, Ichiro and Granderson vs left handed pitchers as their stats support. I like the outfield with those 3 speedy OFers with good arms.

Geez Don Ichiro has a career .330 BA vs LHP. Having Gardner back full time and Ichiro for a full season plus the addtion of Hariston is an upgrade over Swisher and Andru Jones.

Who do you want? The poster boy for AA and PED abuse Josh Hamiltion at age 32 for a 7 year $140 million contract?

No way....I stand by my opinion adding Ichiro, Hairston and a healthy Gardner is an upgrade over last seasons OF.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#265641 Dec 12, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>did you get this excited when the Jets signed Mark Sanchez??? lol..
LOL!! No Don. The Sanchez signing to me was a mistake. With that said I believe Youk is going to make you eat your words on this forum. Time will tell!

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#265642 Dec 12, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the addition of Hairston to help out vs tough lefties. Not worried about Gardner, Ichiro and Granderson vs left handed pitchers as their stats support. I like the outfield with those 3 speedy OFers with good arms.
Geez Don Ichiro has a career .330 BA vs LHP. Having Gardner back full time and Ichiro for a full season plus the addtion of Hariston is an upgrade over Swisher and Andru Jones.
Who do you want? The poster boy for AA and PED abuse Josh Hamiltion at age 32 for a 7 year $140 million contract?
No way....I stand by my opinion adding Ichiro, Hairston and a healthy Gardner is an upgrade over last seasons OF.
Nice try, I'm flattered

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#265643 Dec 12, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! No Don. The Sanchez signing to me was a mistake. With that said I believe Youk is going to make you eat your words on this forum. Time will tell!
Don's fiesty today...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 4 min MAGA 1,218
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 62,301
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 26 min rainmaker2016 15,633
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 31 min Bruser 8,457
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 42 min jimi-yank 42,108
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 7 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 9 hr Well Well 35

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages