Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265480 Dec 8, 2012
147mill for 6yrs for Greinke......Good for him, not a good deal for the Dodgers though IMO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265481 Dec 8, 2012
Samuel Colt wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes this forum so much fun is reading the non-sense from these posters and internet detectives; they take all this BS so seriously. They still haven't figured it out yet. BTW, if you're ever in Green Valley Arizona, try not to get Paulie too excited; the median age is over 72 years!
Hey doooshbag do us all a favor moron and load up your ruger and point it at your head and fire away dopey.......LMFAO
Don't worry about that unbiased moron......the roid freak is a coward.....blew off Jim over 20 times at Yolo and would'nt give me his full name or hotel suite number if he really was in Scottsdale cause he knows I'll smash his face in.....the tough guy never fought anyone cause he's scared to death of confrontations......he's scared shitless of the blacks in his neighborhood way too funny.....LMFAO
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265482 Dec 9, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
LAA/DET waiting in the wings. All depends on Greinke...
Greinke done. Now it gets interesting...
Gezzer Valley Arizona

Newtown, CT

#265483 Dec 9, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey doooshbag do us all a favor moron and load up your ruger and point it at your head and fire away dopey.......LMFAO
Don't worry about that unbiased moron......the roid freak is a coward.....blew off Jim over 20 times at Yolo and would'nt give me his full name or hotel suite number if he really was in Scottsdale cause he knows I'll smash his face in.....the tough guy never fought anyone cause he's scared to death of confrontations......he's scared shitless of the blacks in his neighborhood way too funny.....LMFAO
Paul, this is exactly what I was referring to. You really need to lighten up!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#265484 Dec 9, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

meltdown

gee, I think he needs to lighten up, huh boneheads...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265485 Dec 9, 2012
Dr Sigmund Fraud wrote:
It is my expert opinion that momma chamberlin could be ready for the rubber room.

I agree boneheads!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265486 Dec 9, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Greinke done. Now it gets interesting...

who goes next? think dempster? he rejected boston, an easy one...

or a closer?

do you think dickey comes into play now? it appears no one wants to give away a top prospect for him...
MLO80

London, UK

#265487 Dec 9, 2012
Liam, you dirtbag lowlife, stop giving the forum headline news stories. We all can read too you loser. Its because of people like you that every american will be handing over their own health to the govt to be in control of. Not to mention the explosive debt they are all responsible for so you can get your nanny country where the govt can control everything eventually about you. Soon your nation will collapse and you deserve every bit of misery that comes you way you deadbeat. Your parents raised a real dirtbag in you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265488 Dec 9, 2012
ps, momma voted for obama and 2 of his tman for obama posts found...1 was reposted yesterday...

free ride for the mooch...must be the blackmail factor...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265489 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
who goes next? think dempster? he rejected boston, an easy one...
or a closer?

do you think dickey comes into play now? it appears no one wants to give away a top prospect for him...
If Lohse signs elsewhere, Dempster may interest STL. Think the OF's (Hamilton/Swisher/Bourn) get done next though Bourn could be on the outside looking in. Closers usually are the last to get done...

To me, Dickey has always been in play. That could drag out into January before a decision is made to move or resign Dickey...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265490 Dec 9, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lohse signs elsewhere, Dempster may interest STL. Think the OF's (Hamilton/Swisher/Bourn) get done next though Bourn could be on the outside looking in. Closers usually are the last to get done...
To me, Dickey has always been in play. That could drag out into January before a decision is made to move or resign Dickey...

Rangers angels in the mix for those 2 pitchers? Tough for the angels. What did they get for the rental of greinke?
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265491 Dec 9, 2012
Now with the Greinke deal done this should be a big week of signings. Dempster could be next.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265492 Dec 9, 2012
Gezzer Valley Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, this is exactly what I was referring to. You really need to lighten up!
Don't tell me what to do bonehead.....I always stay cool unless.......
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265493 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rangers angels in the mix for those 2 pitchers? Tough for the angels. What did they get for the rental of greinke?
Think LAA anticipated the possibility of Grienke signing elsewhere when they traded for Tommy Hanson. That's the risk in trading for a pending FA. No guarantee they will sign...
MLO80

London, UK

#265494 Dec 9, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Now with the Greinke deal done this should be a big week of signings. Dempster could be next.
Hey lowlife loser Obama loving dirtbag; Stay clear of here. You and your kind screwed over every single poster in here and the whole country for that matter. We'll soon see just how well off you and your parents are when this nation falls off the cliff. So what that they have 2 homes. And by the way, Obama now owns 3.8% of each home your family has thanks to Obamacare. How dare you wish to punish success in the nation with higher taxes while you refuse to cut spending. You really are just a deadbeat piece of garbage

“Lets do lunch, my treat”

shocking photo real soon

#265496 Dec 9, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lowlife loser Obama loving dirtbag; Stay clear of here. You and your kind screwed over every single poster in here and the whole country for that matter. We'll soon see just how well off you and your parents are when this nation falls off the cliff. So what that they have 2 homes. And by the way, Obama now owns 3.8% of each home your family has thanks to Obamacare. How dare you wish to punish success in the nation with higher taxes while you refuse to cut spending. You really are just a deadbeat piece of garbage
LIAM is your dark master so get on your knees and lick the soul of his shoes as he steps on your face

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265497 Dec 9, 2012
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAM is your dark master so get on your knees and lick the soul of his shoes as he steps on your face

"Dark master". Wtf is that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265498 Dec 9, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Think LAA anticipated the possibility of Grienke signing elsewhere when they traded for Tommy Hanson. That's the risk in trading for a pending FA. No guarantee they will sign...

They lost a decent player and did not make the playoffs. Safe to say a terrible deal.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265499 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
They lost a decent player and did not make the playoffs. Safe to say a terrible deal.
Depends on how the prospects sent to MIL pan out. Time will tell...

“Lets do lunch, my treat”

shocking photo real soon

#265500 Dec 9, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Dark master". Wtf is that.
You and your henchmen defeated the step child and mentally defective Semite. He is blind now with no topix screen names and forever handicapped. I am the lord now with an army of posters to destroy your henchmen one by one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton foundation to help Puerto Rico? 3 min ThomasA 2
IT TWERKED ! .. No Talk about RUSSIA or TAXES !... 10 min 2 Dogs 45
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 35 min Princess Hey 17,566
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 37 min Princess Hey 18,733
TRUMP to DONATE $1 MILLION to HOUSTON RELIEF ! 45 min 2 Dogs 7
News Kushner Cos. drops out of deal to buy a hotel f... 1 hr rsss1 3
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 5,226

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance