Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#265461 Dec 8, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Sandy and Fred should of spent it wisely.....now too broke to make other moves....and their fans already know the team and farm system is total garbage.....4 straight 4th place finishes explains it....who do they got that is good? ROTFLMFAO

gotta get a hold of you later...fu has something i need to share with you...he just sent me a message with it.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265462 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
anyone think sori overplayed his hand? he had a good one year deal left with the yanks...

if he is lucky he gets a 1yr deal for 8 mil..
LAA/DET waiting in the wings. All depends on Greinke...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265463 Dec 8, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The same weekend I'll be there?

Its possible...i hope he confirms he is available...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265464 Dec 8, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>

for how long? how much?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265465 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
for how long? how much?
Meaning?...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#265466 Dec 8, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
All the "experts" say Grienke us causing a log jam and will allow teams to bid for Hamilton in the 3 to 4 year range...if Grienke signs with the Rangers that is.

Stories on the websites today yanks are doing due diligence on Hamilton.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265467 Dec 8, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning?...
Nevermind...

No numbers or years at this point. LAA waiting on Greinke to decide. Once he's made a decision, then Soriano/LAA is in play. DET reported to be interested but not for 4 years...

Washington, DC

#265468 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
anyone think sori overplayed his hand? he had a good one year deal left with the yanks...
if he is lucky he gets a 1yr deal for 8 mil..
Yanks could resign him now for 2 years for $16 million with an $8 million option for the third year or $500K buy out.

Washington, DC

#265469 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta get a hold of you later...fu has something i need to share with you...he just sent me a message with it.
He has to promise me he won't post his name in here. I don't post peoples names nor do I ever approve of that sort of thing. Even in self defense I did not and would not do that.

Did you notice the Todd Mielo picture went down when someones proxies were shut down?

Coincidence?
Intentionally taken down to let us think it was him posting as that?
The Middle Island IP pops up all of a sudden?
UK ML080?
2 fake Momma's?
Slacker?
E-mails from Tupazi?

Very fishy.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265470 Dec 8, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to promise me he won't post his name in here. I don't post peoples names nor do I ever approve of that sort of thing. Even in self defense I did not and would not do that.
Did you notice the Todd Mielo picture went down when someones proxies were shut down?
Coincidence?
Intentionally taken down to let us think it was him posting as that?
The Middle Island IP pops up all of a sudden?
UK ML080?
2 fake Momma's?
Slacker?
E-mails from Tupazi?
Very fishy.

we are on the phone, he agreed....

strange stuff...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265471 Dec 8, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He was so happy before when he heard that Texas guy was going to the Philadelphia team. He said he'd rather see the Yankees do nothing then to get any older, now he said he's praying they don't get the Youk guy, whatever that means.

Washington, DC

#265472 Dec 8, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
we are on the phone, he agreed....
strange stuff...
I'm serious Jimi, I don't want to see any names poping up in here or other forums. Thats not appropiate

But he should know in case proxy frauds ML080 or DW shows up at his door one day uninvited.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265473 Dec 8, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>lets bet how much sand I'm going to shove down your throat. i say at least 3 bags. the mini bike rider and the meth head in the desert is next. LMAO!

too funny!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265474 Dec 8, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He was so happy before when he heard that Texas guy was going to the Philadelphia team. He said he'd rather see the Yankees do nothing then to get any older, now he said he's praying they don't get the Youk guy, whatever that means.

Your ignorance intrigues me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265475 Dec 8, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm serious Jimi, I don't want to see any names poping up in here or other forums. Thats not appropiate
But he should know in case proxy frauds ML080 or DW shows up at his door one day uninvited.

its ok..and i agree...we are not like them...
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265476 Dec 8, 2012
Poor toddy!(momma) he is not happy with his new pals. They are not bothering someone enough.I hope they do so I have more time with Harry.I have needs also.So tired of Toddy staring at a computer.He got a part time job.Off the books.More food stamps!
Samuel Colt

Newtown, CT

#265477 Dec 8, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
Looks like once again I prove how I cannot be fooled and how others here get fooled so easily. There is no way this Newton, Conn poster is a 21 y/o kid. No way would he have replied back to my Obamacare post in the way he did when I brought up how the bill nationalizes the student loan industry. It was too much of an educated reply to me. Nothing gets past me by the way in here
What makes this forum so much fun is reading the non-sense from these posters and internet detectives; they take all this BS so seriously. They still haven't figured it out yet. BTW, if you're ever in Green Valley Arizona, try not to get Paulie too excited; the median age is over 72 years!
MLO80

London, UK

#265478 Dec 8, 2012
Samuel Colt wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes this forum so much fun is reading the non-sense from these posters and internet detectives; they take all this BS so seriously. They still haven't figured it out yet. BTW, if you're ever in Green Valley Arizona, try not to get Paulie too excited; the median age is over 72 years!
Absolutely. The Fu and Paul poster seem to get fooled the most. They have no idea who is who and both were fighting before on who I am. Both of them were wrong as I love misleading them. Well gotta call it a night, its almost 3 am over here in the UK. Have a nice and safe evening over there in America. Paul is already getting nervous after I made mention of my 15,000 mile trip to Az from the UK early next year
MLO80

London, UK

#265479 Dec 8, 2012
Horrible tragedy we are all going thru over here. I was fortunate enough to be asked by the Royal family to attend that poor nurses funeral. Kate and her sister were very upset. Pippa will need a shoulder to cry on. So sad the suicide was all over a silly prank
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#265480 Dec 8, 2012
147mill for 6yrs for Greinke......Good for him, not a good deal for the Dodgers though IMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min Princess Hey 19,196
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 min Princess Hey 18,014
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 min jimi-yank 7,435
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 min TMAN_Mets 15,511
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Susanm 326,796
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 6,232
Contaminated in Operating Room 1 hr John Conover 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance