MLO80

UK

#265370 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They won't change the game...they love east coast-west coast ratings and the game will have huge playoff implications for the Jets who will be 7-7 going in....if by longshot they do change it would have to be an AFC match-up as per the network contracts the only competitive game would be Pitt- Cinn.....So i'm sure they'll stay with the ratings no brainer...as for Rex not coaching the Jets ? He's stuck his neck out for Sanchez and has shown incredible confidence and loyalty... Woody knows and loves that....as Woody has been quoted as saying numerous times and as recently as Wednesday 'Rex Ryan will be the head coach of the Jets for as long as he desires'
CBS already protected that Pitt/Cincy game that week. I'm telling you, they will put the Giants/Ravens in that primetime slot. No one cares about the Chargers. Not even in SD. Giants/Ravens is a huge game and much more of a ratings grabber. But we'll see who is right
MLO80

UK

#265371 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:
jimi, I see you and paulie had a very non-productive day, obsessing over momma; nothing new! Sorry I wasn't able to post up a gem to you at 4 AM, but I was in a rush. It's not cheap living in Connecticut, but the fear of having to move to a graveyard state like Florida or Arizona is a great incentive to work hard and live the good life. Cheers, party time!
Florida is better than Conn lifestyle wise. Of course you can cherry pick parts of Conn better than Florida too. Your weather sucks though this time of year.
MLO80

UK

#265372 Dec 7, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks were managing student loans very efficently, now Obama is using the interest to finance Obama care; what a mess!
Yup. The whole damm bill is to take from the makers and give to the takers. Its all just a code for more wealth redistribution. Its main focus is the poor, uninsured and illegals. Yet still the majority still don't understand it

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265373 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:
jimi, I see you and paulie had a very non-productive day, obsessing over momma; nothing new! Sorry I wasn't able to post up a gem to you at 4 AM, but I was in a rush. It's not cheap living in Connecticut, but the fear of having to move to a graveyard state like Florida or Arizona is a great incentive to work hard and live the good life. Cheers, party time!
Very observant Sturm...When im not even on they're posting about me, very sick indeed. Keep up the good posting

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#265374 Dec 7, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks were managing student loans very efficently, now Obama is using the interest to finance Obama care; what a mess!
Really? Sallie Mae was privatized under Bush, not Obama.
Bush created this current monster not Obama.
http://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265375 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:
I prefer forged hand guns, not forged ones that Sturm makes. Much more reliable the cast ones.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265376 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:
correction, cast not forged

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265377 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Very observant Sturm...When im not even on they're posting about me, very sick indeed. Keep up the good posting
"Hey buddy" how is Memphis?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265378 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah fat boy....and as long as fat Rex hangs around the longer the Jets are gonna suck......it was very stupid of Rex to keep that incompetent rag arm QB in there.....the former USC QB is nothing but a bum.....if McElroy doesn't come in and get a TD pass....Jets get shut out by the lowly going nowhere Cards as the BUM Sanchez threw 3 picks in the game......you are more stupid than you are fat you clueless moron.....LMFAO
You have a way with words Paulie....lol..."more stupid than you are fat"

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#265379 Dec 7, 2012
Yankees, Gardner avoid arbitration, agree to one-year deal
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
Posted: 3:23 PM, December 7, 2012

Speedy outfielder Brett Gardner and the Yankees have agreed to a $2.85 million, one-year contract that avoids salary arbitration.

Gardner can earn $150,000 in performance bonuses under Friday's deal:$25,000 each for 375, 400, 425, 450, 475 and 500 plate appearances.

Gardner was limited to 31 at-bats last season because of a right elbow injury that sidelined him from mid-April until late September. He made $2.8 million.

Read more: Yankees, Gardner avoid arbitration, agree to one-year deal http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/yankeesblog/yan...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265380 Dec 7, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a rat, got another e-mal from Tupazi saying that's not "him" posting in here anymore and that its a proxy fraud.
Anyone notice when the fake Momma posts so does tha fake "un"?
Very fishy.

Only one person knows his personal email. All the info of a personal nature.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265381 Dec 7, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's momma Fu....the fat boy is a clown.....Tannenbum and Rex are done at the end of the season......only moochie doesn't get it......what a dope.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265382 Dec 7, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Stupid wins out.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265383 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:
Ahhh we screwed with your boyfriend huh boner? what a shame you are sad.....good thing your mommy and daddy let you live in their place in high priced over rated Connecticut.......now if you can only find a job you lazy numbnuts......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265384 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Very observant Sturm...When im not even on they're posting about me, very sick indeed. Keep up the good posting

"Not even on". Too funny. You hide and judge all day. You're an unemployed criminal.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265385 Dec 7, 2012
Sturm Ruger wrote:

Hilarious. You obsess over me. I guess you want me to repost your other meltdown gun posts. Maybe tomorrow. "Tough guy". Lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265386 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh we screwed with your boyfriend huh boner? what a shame you are sad.....good thing your mommy and daddy let you live in their place in high priced over rated Connecticut.......now if you can only find a job you lazy numbnuts......

Actually I proved he melted down in the forum. Momma punked him out. He was threatening left and right. With guns. What a coward and phony tough guy. But he was so scared of momma he now does whatever he commands. Now that is funny.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265387 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually I proved he melted down in the forum. Momma punked him out. He was threatening left and right. With guns. What a coward and phony tough guy. But he was so scared of momma he now does whatever he commands. Now that is funny.
That is funny....what a moron the bonehead idiot is scared to death of the coward fat slob momma too funny indeed......than fat momma lies to him by saying he's not on.....good catch for nailing the fat dope with his constant spam, nuts and clueless judging 24/7....of course he's always on here...he fools almost no one with that crap.....only unbiased and bonehead get fooled.....and that's because they are too easy to fool....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265388 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt lil Debbie is some swimsuit model......fat slob could not be that lucky especially with that nasty stench he carries around with him....fat boy probably only showers twice a week....and hard for him to reach those certain places a real I don't care type slob.....any how I bet she some fat ugly hairy woman....LMFAO
I'd rather the Hamilton deal be a 4 year deal at around 120M than an 8-10 year 240M deal by a long shot if it happens....

Momma is a married man. 2 kids. Wife is around 260-280 pounds. Un made up the model. He laughs when he posts about it. Someone once posted a pic of her. Even un said how gross she is.

As for hamilton only if grandy goes. No more then 5 years.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265389 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Momma is a married man. 2 kids. Wife is around 260-280 pounds. Un made up the model. He laughs when he posts about it. Someone once posted a pic of her. Even un said how gross she is.
As for hamilton only if grandy goes. No more then 5 years.
Of course there's no Debbie or hot swimsuit model for fatso momma......its welfare and food stamps at Lori And Harry's place in the Carolinas and fat slob momma lives in the basement where he belongs.....lmfao

Yup I agree.....no more than 5 years for Hamilton and if so.....Grandy's gone for a RF or 3B-DH to fill in for ARod absolutely.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Life is Love 306,293
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Nemo Noone - Opinion 15,660
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) 4 hr obama the clown 16
Why do we know about the Ebola doctor's condition? 4 hr NYC 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr the real deal 11,101
Should Caroline Kennedy become Liberia Ambassador? 5 hr NYC 1
christmas demand 5 hr LOL 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights