|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Newtown azzhole wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah what would a 21 year old runt be wondering around in Arizona for........your stalking of Jim and me seems to be some gay issues of yours coming from the skeletons in your closet son.....

I found the boneheads threats to momma...its obvious he could not take the momma pressure and caved in...he was shitteing in his panties...and did what momma asked

but, he use to threaten momma with guns...a child..

and i found some great tman/momma posts...all phony threats as he melted down again

but, his children in here will ignore the proof..

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Nice job by David wright going to Staten Island to cheer up some kids at a school in midland beach. Wright is a class act.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ridic wrote:
yeah

no jet chat....
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahha
I told all of you
here it is...afraid shiteless of his boss..there are around 5 or 6 more
boneheads with the gun threats...then he backed down and does whatever he is told
omg...gotcha child..I told you and i know where the rest are
what a coward..afraid of momma...momma played him and scared him to take his orders...
what a child.
Note who he was responding back to. It was the fake Momma. Note the fake one spells his last last name with an A as the 2nd to last letter. Real Momma uses an I. The forum needs to stop being fooled by the fake Momma
Hahvahd Rawks

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Only in America.

http://www.boston.com/yourcampus/news/harvard...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ah, the protector of momma speaks...the one who does the shout out lies...

easy to say, not trustworthy at all...the breaker of truces..confidences...why believe a liar?

or, one who is fooled. case in point..lori g...the real wife of tman/momma. paul was blaimed..fu is blaimed..but it is neither...

the real point of the reposts was to prove that boneheads was some child..who reacted like a tough guy...threats with weapons...and later on, to eliminate the threats he went along with anything he was told to do...whether now he believes it or not, at that time he did...

as for being fooled, trust me, more shocks to come.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
ah, the protector of momma speaks...the one who does the shout out lies...
easy to say, not trustworthy at all...the breaker of truces..confidences...why believe a liar?
or, one who is fooled. case in point..lori g...the real wife of tman/momma. paul was blaimed..fu is blaimed..but it is neither...
the real point of the reposts was to prove that boneheads was some child..who reacted like a tough guy...threats with weapons...and later on, to eliminate the threats he went along with anything he was told to do...whether now he believes it or not, at that time he did...
as for being fooled, trust me, more shocks to come.
All very fishy to me. That's not the real Un either, the real Un sent me an e-mail wanting to apologize and throw Momma under the bus on some fake proxies he knows he uses, wanted to meet and pay for drinks at some strip club called "gossips" on 110. I might have gone but got the message to late.

Which is the real or fake Momma? All very fishy to me.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
Nice job by David wright going to Staten Island to cheer up some kids at a school in midland beach. Wright is a class act.
Back in the 80's me and Mrs Fu lived on Midland Ave accross the street from a middle or junior HS. It was a block south of Hylan.

Folks in that area off of or close to Father Capadono (spelled right?) Have been seen true devastation.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
All very fishy to me. That's not the real Un either, the real Un sent me an e-mail wanting to apologize and throw Momma under the bus on some fake proxies he knows he uses, wanted to meet and pay for drinks at some strip club called "gossips" on 110. I might have gone but got the message to late.
Which is the real or fake Momma? All very fishy to me.

both could be real, both could be fake...but no doubt that uk one is a proxy...bet on it...anyone without a profile or a usa isp is a proxy and fraud...not to be believed...no doubt fed info by momma...or the real junior...

you had showed me the i am sorry emails...he has told me he said sorry to you dozens of times, so it ties in...and he always wants to buy drinks, unlike moochie who bums off of people, welchs on bets..and hides...also the coward threatens and then hides, even funnier

I have shown the meltdowns of momma/tman and boneheads...all with threats...never backed up...

good and accurate post...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
both could be real, both could be fake...but no doubt that uk one is a proxy...bet on it...anyone without a profile or a usa isp is a proxy and fraud...not to be believed...no doubt fed info by momma...or the real junior...
you had showed me the i am sorry emails...he has told me he said sorry to you dozens of times, so it ties in...and he always wants to buy drinks, unlike moochie who bums off of people, welchs on bets..and hides...also the coward threatens and then hides, even funnier
I have shown the meltdowns of momma/tman and boneheads...all with threats...never backed up...
good and accurate post...
Its not un, its a proxy imposter
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Need to clarify something about colleges since it affects people in this forum. Of course college is the morally correct thing to do after HS and very important to ones future success in this world. However this has changed in 2010. Obama at that time, nationalized the student loan business. Very quietly the Dept of Education became 1 of the biggest banks in this nation. Up to 40k of workers in the finacial field were replaced with almost 40k govt employees first off, increasing the size of govt. So with this, the govt decides who gets to go to college and who doesn't. And the colleges that spew out the most radical far left nonsense will benefit the most from the govt student loan programs. This was all part of Obamacare. College isn't what it used to be. They are loaded with the most liberal people in the world brainwashing the future of this nation

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Yankees expressed interest in R.A. Dickey, but Rangers appear to be favorites if traded
December 7 New York Daily News Share Article"If the current stalemate between R.A. Dickey and the Mets leads to divorce, the Texas Rangers are one of the strongest candidates to trade for the Cy Young Award winner. Toronto, Baltimore and the Dodgers are also real possibilities, according to major league executives with direct knowledge of the process; the Yankees, who have also shown interest, are not.

In an extremely fluid situation, the Mets were said to like Toronto catching prospect Travis D'Arnaud and Texas third baseman Mike Olt as major pieces in potential deals.

The Mets met on Monday with Toronto brass, but talks stalled and appeared dead. Then, Sandy Alderson and Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos resumed discussions on Wednesday, although they still had no deal.

"Alex would rather move (catcher J.P.) Arencibia than D'Arnaud, but that could change," said a person briefed on Toronto's thinking.

Another major league executive said that Texas would be willing to part with Olt in the right deal, especially if the Rangers are unable to sign free agent starter Zack Greinke.

As for Baltimore, a league source said that they liked Dickey, but were not close to finding a match in a trade. All through the week, the rival executives maintained that the Mets' asking price for Dickey was extremely high.

"It should be," said one Mets person. "He won the Cy Young."

Kansas City, which balked earlier this week at the notion of trading top outfield prospect Wil Myers for the Met, left the meetings "definitely not in on Dickey," according to a National League executive briefed on the situation.

Additionally, a Mets source told the Daily News on Thursday that the Yankees and Nationals were early suitors for Dickey at the winter meetings.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/me...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Yankees, Indians slugging it out for Youkilis
December 7 New York Post Share Article"The Yankees are one of at least two teams who would like to add Kevin Youkilis to their infield.

In an effort to fill the gaping hole Alex Rodriguez's upcoming left hip surgery created, the Yankees have offered Youkilis a one-year deal worth $12 million.

The Indians presented the Ohio native, who played at the University of Cincinnati, with a two-year contract in the area of $16 to $18 million. Cleveland manager Terry Francona was Youkilis' manager in Boston.

The White Sox showed an interest in Youkilis earlier in the week but then signed utility infielder Jeff Keppinger, whom the Yankees liked, to a three-year deal for $12 million.

The Yankees are also talking to Mark Reynolds, whom the Orioles might be bringing back after not offering him a contract.

Beyond that, the pool of free-agent third basemen includes Placido Polanco, Brandon Inge, Jack Hannahan and Scott Rolen with shortstop Alex Gonzalez prepared to move to third.

The Yankees also have a vacancy in right field that needs to be filled by a trade or a free-agent signing.

"Youkilis fits that team. He is a no-nonsense guy whose focus is entirely on playing,'' an NL talent evaluator said. "He has been hurt a bit lately, but he fits real well over there.''

Youkilis played in 122 games last year when he split the season between the Red Sox and White Sox and batted a career-low .235 with 19 homers and 61 RBIs. He played in 120 games in 2011 and 102 in 2010."

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not un, its a proxy imposter

well, its obvious only one person has claimed in here to know exactly what un knows...and has gorilla chest pounded about it also...bingo...uk is a proxy...

its good un has reached out to you...he has told me several times he wants to end it...he is always big about buying drinks...it does tie in.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Yankees, Indians slugging it out for Youkilis
December 7 New York Post Share Article"The Yankees are one of at least two teams who would like to add Kevin Youkilis to their infield.
In an effort to fill the gaping hole Alex Rodriguez's upcoming left hip surgery created, the Yankees have offered Youkilis a one-year deal worth $12 million.
The Indians presented the Ohio native, who played at the University of Cincinnati, with a two-year contract in the area of $16 to $18 million. Cleveland manager Terry Francona was Youkilis' manager in Boston.
The White Sox showed an interest in Youkilis earlier in the week but then signed utility infielder Jeff Keppinger, whom the Yankees liked, to a three-year deal for $12 million.
The Yankees are also talking to Mark Reynolds, whom the Orioles might be bringing back after not offering him a contract.
Beyond that, the pool of free-agent third basemen includes Placido Polanco, Brandon Inge, Jack Hannahan and Scott Rolen with shortstop Alex Gonzalez prepared to move to third.
The Yankees also have a vacancy in right field that needs to be filled by a trade or a free-agent signing.
"Youkilis fits that team. He is a no-nonsense guy whose focus is entirely on playing,'' an NL talent evaluator said. "He has been hurt a bit lately, but he fits real well over there.''
Youkilis played in 122 games last year when he split the season between the Red Sox and White Sox and batted a career-low .235 with 19 homers and 61 RBIs. He played in 120 games in 2011 and 102 in 2010."

my bet would be to go with francona...they liked each other...unless the money is way low.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ny knicks

lead the eastern conference as they whip the heat again...2 times and by alot..

not the nets doing this...nets cannot beat the heat or the thunder...

and no melo, a good thing...knicks get more players back also...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my bet would be to go with francona...they liked each other...unless the money is way low.
Works out to 6 to 8 million for each of the next 2 years for the indians.....or does he take the 12 million one year offer for the yanks and go to a better team?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, its obvious only one person has claimed in here to know exactly what un knows...and has gorilla chest pounded about it also...bingo...uk is a proxy...
its good un has reached out to you...he has told me several times he wants to end it...he is always big about buying drinks...it does tie in.
Its him...why would I lie about it after what I've been through? It's from his old Tuppazi e-mail address.

He told me Slacker is Harry B also and him and momma have know that for months but its their strategy to says its me. I am not Harry B or Lori Ann...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Its him...why would I lie about it after what I've been through? It's from his old Tuppazi e-mail address.
He told me Slacker is Harry B also and him and momma have know that for months but its their strategy to says its me. I am not Harry B or Lori Ann...

oh...i know you are not harry or lori...facts...slacker and harry could be momma..momma has lied to un several times...

something fishy is going on...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE