Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265320 Dec 7, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Works out to 6 to 8 million for each of the next 2 years for the indians.....or does he take the 12 million one year offer for the yanks and go to a better team?
I hope he goes with Francona....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265321 Dec 7, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Your has had some health issues but he is a solid player
nothing solid about him just lots of flab even the red sox didn't want him anymore....A sea lawyer in the club house and hasen't but togetter two good years in awhile..Yankees should be trying to get younger not older...certainly not worth 12 mil as reported...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#265322 Dec 7, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I hope he goes with Francona....

I think he does...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265323 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he does...
Yanks checking in on Josh Hamilton.....
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/12/rumor-y...
ha

Shelby, NC

#265324 Dec 7, 2012
ha
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265325 Dec 7, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Your has had some health issues but he is a solid player
Solid player? that was years ago pal.....ne's coming off a career low .235 BA.....I agree with Donnie.....Youk isn't worth 12M the Yanks are offering.....maybe the Yanks should try to get Michael Young he's a career .300 hitter...can play all 4 of the IF positions......and the Rangers are shopping him around right now....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265326 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks checking in on Josh Hamilton.....

good catch..i read this just a bit ago!! i always check that site..that would mean a trade of grandy..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265327 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good catch..i read this just a bit ago!! i always check that site..that would mean a trade of grandy..
Yup.....just a thought...Grandy to Colorado for Cuddyer or to Texas for Michael Young....2 voids filled if this happens......

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265328 Dec 7, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Debbie is so jealous you're over in Memphis. Jealous whiny women like her annoy me. Just what did you do to her to make her so obsessed with you? She keeps asking me about you and other women in Memphis. Shes hott and all but very annoying
Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#265329 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Solid player? that was years ago pal.....ne's coming off a career low .235 BA.....I agree with Donnie.....Youk isn't worth 12M the Yanks are offering.....maybe the Yanks should try to get Michael Young he's a career .300 hitter...can play all 4 of the IF positions......and the Rangers are shopping him around right now....
You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265330 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

Lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265331 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht

Thoguht????? Lmao. Uneducated. Complete the online phoenix university course. Please. Too funny!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265332 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're about as dumb as Bronto....Micheal Young ?? sure he'll make them alot younger.....also idiot he's one of the vast majority of baseball players with the no trade to the juicekee clause written in big black bold letters in his contract....do you think he'd want to play with that sinking ship ? you're dumber than I thoguht
Nobody is more stupid than you moron.......Toronto, TB and Boston was in on the Wright deal another one of your stupid BS lies......no way that guy is worth 138M......stupid mets and Wilpons way overpaid for him.....and the pathetic mets will still finish in 4th place you ignorant fool.....LMFAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265333 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Solid player? that was years ago pal.....ne's coming off a career low .235 BA.....I agree with Donnie.....Youk isn't worth 12M the Yanks are offering.....maybe the Yanks should try to get Michael Young he's a career .300 hitter...can play all 4 of the IF positions......and the Rangers are shopping him around right now....
Good call paulie I'd be in on Michael Young thats for sure...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265334 Dec 7, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmao
All that crack that moron smokes lives some kinda fantasy life when reality is he's covering up living in Harry's and Lori basement with the windows and doors dead bolted locked 24/7 cause he is scared to death that either Billy or Harley will pay the poor fat slob a much deserved visit.....the poor fat slob can't even sleep at nights as he fears for his life too funny.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265335 Dec 7, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Good call paulie I'd be in on Michael Young thats for sure...
Guy has a solid bat and glove Donnie....he'd be a nice addition.....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265336 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
sinking ship you talking about the Mets..My sources tell me the league GM's were laughing at the stupid mets and what they are asking for Dickey..Most think Sandy is a complete fool, 138 mil for wright LMFAO..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265337 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
Sinking ship?......mets have been stuck in 4th place for 4 years in a row.....still a garbage team with a garbage farm system and no titles since 86....Yanks won 5 world titles since....and also the AL East champion Yanks have been to the playoffs 17 times the last 18 years.....you are beyond stupid ya moron.....you are a bitter clueless nutcase you outta work fat slob cook you.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#265338 Dec 7, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! I had a long talk with her last night and told her to back off, she got the message. What a great time in Memphis then Nashville, the press conference for David and party after was incredible. It was a big party for NY down south, the signing then the announcement of Picard settling with Fred was the topper. Got in late last night and the first thing I heard on my answering machine was David donating $250,000 dollars of his own money to the victims of hurricane sandy, he did that before the ink dried on the contract, incredible. On an inside note the text he got from his buddy Jose was quite telling all it said was 'So happy for you I made a big mistake and should have stayed' really Jose you're just figuring that out ? For the same money with 2 less years Jose could have ended his career as a somebody in NY....now he's just a throw in for trades.

David wright called you? Posted amost 3/4 of a day later. The evening post had it moron.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265339 Dec 7, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks checking in on Josh Hamilton.....
Hi paulie good to see ya..wouldn't mind seeing josh with a bat in his hands on our team....Damn if the Boss was alive he'd be signed already...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 min guest 1,885
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 14 min SweLL GirL 16,750
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,054
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Garry Puckett Uni... 4,231
OLD MILLENNIA TRUMP Re-Writes " Sink the Healtt... 3 hr Old Millennia Tra... 1
The World According to GOP ! 4 hr ITs ALL HILLARYs ... 1
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) May '17 Lisa 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages