MLO80

UK

#265245 Dec 6, 2012
My goal was accomplished. I scared to death 2 posters which is all I ever cared to do. One, a hard working guy in NYC, was peeking out a few times past few nights thinking maybe I do show up. And the other, a retail worker, was nervous his boss was going to call him into his office. I never cared to have anyone fired. Just wanted to scare him and I did just that.
MLO80

UK

#265246 Dec 6, 2012
However Bronto, just because I don't care to get you fired, that doesn't give you free reign by any means to do want you want. I still at any time can change course if you decide to act the way you are. Remember this. Your boss would be puddy in my hands. If I fail to impress him with an astute argument, I will instead confuse him with BS. I never lose. Only thing lost can be your job. Your anti Obama post a while back went a long way with me just so you know
Come On

United States

#265247 Dec 6, 2012
Come on

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265248 Dec 6, 2012
"Never lose". Green bay will score 4 or 5 td's in the revenge game. I keep forgetting who posted that. Heaven forbid I go back and find old posts. I enjoy much more the unemployed cook in nashville bs better. That was fun today.

“Rex and the Bills”

Since: Aug 08

AFC East Champs 2015

#265249 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The shouts and games are back. I guess no visits to you and bronto as promised. 0-3 so far.
That's not Un, some proxy imposter wannabe. Un sent me a nice message explaining how he regrets all is immature posts in here but that he allowed family matters cloud his judgement.

He mentioned he would like to redeem himself and join us this spring at the Yankees spring training game you got us all tickets for.

Your call if you want to meet him of course since he ducked you the most.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265250 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Un, some proxy imposter wannabe. Un sent me a nice message explaining how he regrets all is immature posts in here but that he allowed family matters cloud his judgement.
He mentioned he would like to redeem himself and join us this spring at the Yankees spring training game you got us all tickets for.
Your call if you want to meet him of course since he ducked you the most.

If he gives me his cell phone number and we talk. He won't however. The reason is obvious. The proxy is momma. He knows 90% of what junior knows anyway. He has all the files also.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265251 Dec 6, 2012
Toddy is in trouble.(momma) I was so mad at him for his nashville lie.He was here.He had his second job interview.Waffle house is looking good.The horrible rumor of construction off the books has me mad.He loves obama and would not cheat that much.

“Rex and the Bills”

Since: Aug 08

AFC East Champs 2015

#265252 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
If he gives me his cell phone number and we talk. He won't however. The reason is obvious. The proxy is momma. He knows 90% of what junior knows anyway. He has all the files also.
Sad because he used to a funny guy, something snapped in his head a few years back with his tough guy posts.

Very sad, but don't let the proxy imposter in here sway your decesions. That's not Un.

Maybe he's with the Mooch in his private Jet in Memphis.
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265253 Dec 6, 2012
jimi, why so many posts, no work, no Mickey World today; must be nice Theme parks, don't you think you're a little old to be hanging out at theme parks. No word from paulie, I hope he's at the stockroom.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265254 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
jimi, why so many posts, no work, no Mickey World today; must be nice Theme parks, don't you think you're a little old to be hanging out at theme parks. No word from paulie, I hope he's at the stockroom.

Lmao. Make sure to post at 430 am again!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265255 Dec 6, 2012
loriann g wrote:
Toddy is in trouble.(momma) I was so mad at him for his nashville lie.He was here.He had his second job interview.Waffle house is looking good.The horrible rumor of construction off the books has me mad.He loves obama and would not cheat that much.

no nashville..we all knew that...did you see the lies of him with another woman...last time you knocked him on the head when he lied...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265258 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why sure...make sure to hop on at 430am....as if you have a job..momma? the criminal? in nashville?
please keep kissing his arse..
did you check out page 5819 and his 3 page meltdown? i reposted it the other day..wanna see it again? he does not...
Your ignorance intrigues me.
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265259 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why sure...make sure to hop on at 430am....as if you have a job..momma? the criminal? in nashville?
please keep kissing his arse..
did you check out page 5819 and his 3 page meltdown? i reposted it the other day..wanna see it again? he does not...
jimi, you are totally obsessed with momma; it's really getting to be a problem. Have you discussed momma with your family or local psychiatrist? And it might good for your mental health if you cut off all communication with Paul, he's a certified lunatic.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265260 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi, you are totally obsessed with momma; it's really getting to be a problem. Have you discussed momma with your family or local psychiatrist? And it might good for your mental health if you cut off all communication with Paul, he's a certified lunatic.
Why are you so worried about Jim giving momma shit for?....are you in love with momma?......sure sounds like you are a 21 year old closet homo.....go get help little man.....
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#265262 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I aglee. This obsession getting rittle cleepy.

Ret's Go Mets !!!
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265263 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Road rage....I'm the calm type behind the wheel.....but I bet you curse your head off and give the finger....even flash your gun at other drivers like you did momma.....you are a criminal minded loser ya crackhead dope ya.....LMFAO
Paulie did you transfer to a different Walmart? Or are you just taking advantage of the classy Green Valley cheap real estate. The Levittown of the Southwest. LMAO

http://www.airphotona.com/stockimg/images/064...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265264 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>

actually. your a hypocrite...you follow me with all your different names. you stalk me 24/7. your obsessed with me.
you were gone for a while and within a half hour you switched names to follow me in here

safe to say you have deep seated issues.

you need more help then a shrink dude

say, guess you want me to repost your old threats to momma with the gun stuff

it was hilarious..but it must have worked...he scared you into taking his orders..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265265 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing Paulie? What do you think about Penny pinching Hal?
I think the Yanks will be fine Fu.....way too early in the off season to get excited......like Justin Upton and AJ talks......no way do I feel Youk is worth 12M.....is Youk better than Chavez? absolutely.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265266 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulie did you transfer to a different Walmart? Or are you just taking advantage of the classy Green Valley cheap real estate. The Levittown of the Southwest. LMAO
http://www.airphotona.com/stockimg/images/064...
You never been to Arizona......you don't even know what its like to live out here.....certainly better than back east.......where do you live in Jersey or NY......when are you ever gonna get a job.....I'm sure McDonalds or Burger King is waiting for you to apply son....anything gotta be better than dad's basement life.....Btw is it his guns you were threatening momma with should fat slob momma appear at your basement door LMFAO
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265267 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually. your a hypocrite...you follow me with all your different names. you stalk me 24/7. your obsessed with me.
you were gone for a while and within a half hour you switched names to follow me in here
safe to say you have deep seated issues.
you need more help then a shrink dude
say, guess you want me to repost your old threats to momma with the gun stuff
it was hilarious..but it must have worked...he scared you into taking his orders..
jimi, how did momma get photos of your beer belly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 min Maude 17,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 50,408
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 307,985
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 min The Phanton Rider 9,731
last post wins! (Jun '10) 13 min The Phanton Rider 25,525
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil as she frow... 30 min ChicagOpinion 1
john gotti (May '12) 35 min -Sprocket- 314

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance