Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New Port Richey, FL

#265255 Dec 6, 2012
loriann g wrote:
Toddy is in trouble.(momma) I was so mad at him for his nashville lie.He was here.He had his second job interview.Waffle house is looking good.The horrible rumor of construction off the books has me mad.He loves obama and would not cheat that much.

no nashville..we all knew that...did you see the lies of him with another woman...last time you knocked him on the head when he lied...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265258 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why sure...make sure to hop on at 430am....as if you have a job..momma? the criminal? in nashville?
please keep kissing his arse..
did you check out page 5819 and his 3 page meltdown? i reposted it the other day..wanna see it again? he does not...
Your ignorance intrigues me.
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#265259 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why sure...make sure to hop on at 430am....as if you have a job..momma? the criminal? in nashville?
please keep kissing his arse..
did you check out page 5819 and his 3 page meltdown? i reposted it the other day..wanna see it again? he does not...
jimi, you are totally obsessed with momma; it's really getting to be a problem. Have you discussed momma with your family or local psychiatrist? And it might good for your mental health if you cut off all communication with Paul, he's a certified lunatic.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265260 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi, you are totally obsessed with momma; it's really getting to be a problem. Have you discussed momma with your family or local psychiatrist? And it might good for your mental health if you cut off all communication with Paul, he's a certified lunatic.
Why are you so worried about Jim giving momma shit for?....are you in love with momma?......sure sounds like you are a 21 year old closet homo.....go get help little man.....
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#265262 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I aglee. This obsession getting rittle cleepy.

Ret's Go Mets !!!
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#265263 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Road rage....I'm the calm type behind the wheel.....but I bet you curse your head off and give the finger....even flash your gun at other drivers like you did momma.....you are a criminal minded loser ya crackhead dope ya.....LMFAO
Paulie did you transfer to a different Walmart? Or are you just taking advantage of the classy Green Valley cheap real estate. The Levittown of the Southwest. LMAO

http://www.airphotona.com/stockimg/images/064...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#265264 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>

actually. your a hypocrite...you follow me with all your different names. you stalk me 24/7. your obsessed with me.
you were gone for a while and within a half hour you switched names to follow me in here

safe to say you have deep seated issues.

you need more help then a shrink dude

say, guess you want me to repost your old threats to momma with the gun stuff

it was hilarious..but it must have worked...he scared you into taking his orders..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265265 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing Paulie? What do you think about Penny pinching Hal?
I think the Yanks will be fine Fu.....way too early in the off season to get excited......like Justin Upton and AJ talks......no way do I feel Youk is worth 12M.....is Youk better than Chavez? absolutely.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265266 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulie did you transfer to a different Walmart? Or are you just taking advantage of the classy Green Valley cheap real estate. The Levittown of the Southwest. LMAO
http://www.airphotona.com/stockimg/images/064...
You never been to Arizona......you don't even know what its like to live out here.....certainly better than back east.......where do you live in Jersey or NY......when are you ever gonna get a job.....I'm sure McDonalds or Burger King is waiting for you to apply son....anything gotta be better than dad's basement life.....Btw is it his guns you were threatening momma with should fat slob momma appear at your basement door LMFAO
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

#265267 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually. your a hypocrite...you follow me with all your different names. you stalk me 24/7. your obsessed with me.
you were gone for a while and within a half hour you switched names to follow me in here
safe to say you have deep seated issues.
you need more help then a shrink dude
say, guess you want me to repost your old threats to momma with the gun stuff
it was hilarious..but it must have worked...he scared you into taking his orders..
jimi, how did momma get photos of your beer belly?

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265268 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Yanks will be fine Fu.....way too early in the off season to get excited......like Justin Upton and AJ talks......no way do I feel Youk is worth 12M.....is Youk better than Chavez? absolutely.....
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He said those two are both washed up has-beens and that you're an ignorant follower of jimi-yank. He also said you're dreaming if you think they can afford the other two guys he said they're wasting the little money they have on washed up bums, he wants to know if you read the papers or do you just make stuff up in your ignorant mind.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265269 Dec 6, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. He said those two are both washed up has-beens and that you're an ignorant follower of jimi-yank. He also said you're dreaming if you think they can afford the other two guys he said they're wasting the little money they have on washed up bums, he wants to know if you read the papers or do you just make stuff up in your ignorant mind.
Your brother just told me he doesn't know much about sex....and he just drilled you in the azz for the fun of it after you posted this post.....and he says you were enjoying it like a true homo whatever that means......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#265270 Dec 6, 2012
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
I aglee. This obsession getting rittle cleepy.
Ret's Go Mets !!!

werr, this srackel forrows me evelywhele...he has issues!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265271 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
werr, this srackel forrows me evelywhele...he has issues!!
Yup....think the bonehead has gay issues....wants momma to plant his little boner in his azz.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#265272 Dec 6, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
jimi, how did momma get photos of your beer belly?

don't have one, but, one guy he met at a bar gave me his...he is close to 300 pounds, admitted by his pal

and, i guess i start finding your coward posts of threatening your new boss...the gun threats...

you know you did it..and i will find your post admitting your 21...its a matter of time

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#265273 Dec 6, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....think the bonehead has gay issues....wants momma to plant his little boner in his azz.....lmfao

what is funny is this..boneheads use to fight with momma...he use to threaten him with guns...like this

come to ct, and meet smith and wesson

everytime it was a different weapon...as if he had around 6 or 7 types...

guy is sick as all hell.
Gezzer Valley Arizona

Newtown, CT

#265274 Dec 6, 2012
This is really getting funny. Paulie, been to Arizona many times; even been to Tucson. Not impressed. Why did you move away from Phoenix, Sheiff Joe closing in on you? Your obsession with buggery is disturbing.
Gezzer Valley Arizona

Newtown, CT

#265275 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
don't have one, but, one guy he met at a bar gave me his...he is close to 300 pounds, admitted by his pal
and, i guess i start finding your coward posts of threatening your new boss...the gun threats...
you know you did it..and i will find your post admitting your 21...its a matter of time
Jimi, you're beyond clueless, no wonder momma has you chasing your tail. LOL
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265276 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny is this..boneheads use to fight with momma...he use to threaten him with guns...like this
come to ct, and meet smith and wesson
everytime it was a different weapon...as if he had around 6 or 7 types...
guy is sick as all hell.
Yup he sure sounds like a sicko.....this bonehead azzhole sounds allot like that idiot magickrat.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265277 Dec 6, 2012
Gezzer Valley Arizona wrote:
This is really getting funny. Paulie, been to Arizona many times; even been to Tucson. Not impressed. Why did you move away from Phoenix, Sheiff Joe closing in on you? Your obsession with buggery is disturbing.
Whats buggery? who cares if you are not impressed with Arizona.....I'm not impressed with NY-NJ that's why I left over 30 years ago.....Tell me the crimes I've done I can sure use a good laugh.....last I checked I have zero records against me......I don't drink nor do drugs.....but you have guns and threatened momma with them.....that's prison territory son......better cleanup your act you sicko real fast....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 39 min winner 17,838
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 43 min winner 16,201
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Susanm 313,916
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Libertards got no... 3,547
Memory Motel 1 hr anonymous 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Mouse 44,027
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 hr Warrior X 7,022

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages