Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265231 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His Private Jet will wait for him and his victoria secret super model girlfriend I bet.

yeah...my bad...i can see the pilot...are you done judging mr geis? the plane is ready...his diva girlpal...c'mon toddy, i am so bored...please stop judging and posting...can we go back to costa rica this time...or cancun?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265232 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet Jason Bay has a monster year for Seattle while on the Mets Payroll?
Hope so....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265233 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His Private Jet will wait for him and his victoria secret super model girlfriend I bet.
that private jet of his, isn't that the one you step up into and put the two quarters in the machine...lol

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Since: Aug 08

Big Fairway in the sky

#265234 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...my bad...i can see the pilot...are you done judging mr geis? the plane is ready...his diva girlpal...c'mon toddy, i am so bored...please stop judging and posting...can we go back to costa rica this time...or cancun?
Back to Vermont I'm guessing

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#265235 Dec 6, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that private jet of his, isn't that the one you step up into and put the two quarters in the machine...lol
There's one like outside of the Shoprite I go to
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265236 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
how does lori, sorry, i mean debbie the victoria secret model feel about you staring at a computer all day, waiting for boneheads or junior and judging? she enjoys unemployed cooks in the carolinas?
good for you however...
Cookie and lil debbie..ain't that a Hoot.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265237 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one like outside of the Shoprite I go to

Does debbie fit in or does she wait her turn?

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#265238 Dec 6, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Cookie and lil debbie..ain't that a Hoot.....
L"il Debbie makes great Swiss roles and cinamon buns. Guess they will pick up the slack from Hostess going under.

http://www.littledebbie.com/

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#265240 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Does debbie fit in or does she wait her turn?
He cracks me up, what an imagination. He should have been a writter for George Costanza on the old Sienfeld show.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265241 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He cracks me up, what an imagination. He should have been a writter for George Costanza on the old Sienfeld show.

don't be shocked if we hear that is how he made his millions....
MLO80

London, UK

#265242 Dec 6, 2012
Just loving the fantasy matchups this week. Brees will get me 4 or 5 TD's and Colston will catch 2 of them. Could be a record setting fantasy week
MLO80

London, UK

#265243 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
This just in.... the steroid infected Captain Cancer has warned the Juicekees not to sign AJ....if Captain Cancer isnt the biggest loser in all of baseball I dont know who is
Debbie is so jealous you're over in Memphis. Jealous whiny women like her annoy me. Just what did you do to her to make her so obsessed with you? She keeps asking me about you and other women in Memphis. Shes hott and all but very annoying

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265244 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

The shouts and games are back. I guess no visits to you and bronto as promised. 0-3 so far.
MLO80

London, UK

#265245 Dec 6, 2012
My goal was accomplished. I scared to death 2 posters which is all I ever cared to do. One, a hard working guy in NYC, was peeking out a few times past few nights thinking maybe I do show up. And the other, a retail worker, was nervous his boss was going to call him into his office. I never cared to have anyone fired. Just wanted to scare him and I did just that.
MLO80

London, UK

#265246 Dec 6, 2012
However Bronto, just because I don't care to get you fired, that doesn't give you free reign by any means to do want you want. I still at any time can change course if you decide to act the way you are. Remember this. Your boss would be puddy in my hands. If I fail to impress him with an astute argument, I will instead confuse him with BS. I never lose. Only thing lost can be your job. Your anti Obama post a while back went a long way with me just so you know
Come On

Mesquite, TX

#265247 Dec 6, 2012
Come on

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265248 Dec 6, 2012
"Never lose". Green bay will score 4 or 5 td's in the revenge game. I keep forgetting who posted that. Heaven forbid I go back and find old posts. I enjoy much more the unemployed cook in nashville bs better. That was fun today.

“RIP Arnold Palmer”

Big Fairway in the sky

#265249 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The shouts and games are back. I guess no visits to you and bronto as promised. 0-3 so far.
That's not Un, some proxy imposter wannabe. Un sent me a nice message explaining how he regrets all is immature posts in here but that he allowed family matters cloud his judgement.

He mentioned he would like to redeem himself and join us this spring at the Yankees spring training game you got us all tickets for.

Your call if you want to meet him of course since he ducked you the most.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265250 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Un, some proxy imposter wannabe. Un sent me a nice message explaining how he regrets all is immature posts in here but that he allowed family matters cloud his judgement.
He mentioned he would like to redeem himself and join us this spring at the Yankees spring training game you got us all tickets for.
Your call if you want to meet him of course since he ducked you the most.

If he gives me his cell phone number and we talk. He won't however. The reason is obvious. The proxy is momma. He knows 90% of what junior knows anyway. He has all the files also.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265251 Dec 6, 2012
Toddy is in trouble.(momma) I was so mad at him for his nashville lie.He was here.He had his second job interview.Waffle house is looking good.The horrible rumor of construction off the books has me mad.He loves obama and would not cheat that much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 3 min Nonlib 695
Miss Getaway Car Driver 45 min No Saint Girl 2
jets talk back (Dec '07) 45 min Paul Yanks 12,364
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Mothra 61,500
baal 54 min The Last Warrior ... 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Nonlib 12,387
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 1 hr okimar 323

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages