Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#265215 Dec 6, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks should have signed him..

he lives in phoenix...no doubt he wants his last year to be by his home...yanks would have.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#265216 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he has debbie the victoria secret model with him!!!
WOW!! He's the King!!!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265217 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a great time at The Gaylord....country hospitality at it's finest. It's festive here with Christmas lights everywhere and great country music from dawn to dusk....What a great press conference put on by the Mets yesterday with the party after lasting well into the night. Fred is happy as happy can be as the Picard team is ready to crumble settling the slander suit Freds great team of lawyers threw at them soon to be settled out of court for millions and millions. Sandy is biding his time with quite a few deals in the works Niese, RA, Murph, Mejia who knows ?? Sandy has so much going on I cant keep up...as David said he stayed for a reason and it wasnt money as Boston , Philly, Texas, and Anahiem all offered more when he would have been free next year.....Great job David !!....
More of youre BS Cookie ya liar how's things in the carolinas..David Wright blead the Mets for 140 million his agents knew that was money that wasn't available to him from Boston, Texas and others no one stupid enough to sign david who hasn't led the league in anything to an EIGHT year contract but the Mets. Now they pay david big bucks and still finish 4th or 5th every year for the next five..David stayed for the MONEY ya dope that or he likes finishing in last place every year..Hi ho hi ho Momma's as dopey as they come!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265218 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's sharp Bronto, he called the David Wright signing also.

bronto has been on top of all the met going on....he might have a tie in with sandy...bronto is secretive with that and should be...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265219 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the good posing Carter and I might have a certain poster back off on you.....Think about it Carter they dont sign Loney and Chavez for 5 million total but if it's true, will pay Youk 12 million ? Youve got to be kidding....what a desperate team they are

you control posters?? lmfao...

say, you were supposed to leave...you keep forgetting..or was it leave to the outhouse from your basement in the carolinas?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265220 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Still confused who's sonya?

he sent me a pm begging me not to make it public...with all the other revelations, it would be an easy tie in

safe to say, no one knows him better...lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265221 Dec 6, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> More of youre BS Cookie ya liar how's things in the carolinas..David Wright blead the Mets for 140 million his agents knew that was money that wasn't available to him from Boston, Texas and others no one stupid enough to sign david who hasn't led the league in anything to an EIGHT year contract but the Mets. Now they pay david big bucks and still finish 4th or 5th every year for the next five..David stayed for the MONEY ya dope that or he likes finishing in last place every year..Hi ho hi ho Momma's as dopey as they come!

post of the day...great one don!! I cannot stop laughing.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265222 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
chavez signing...why ariz?...well, 3 mil plus he lives in phoenix...living there seems like a good reason to finish a career...
Chavez received a great deal. He's been an injury risk for sometime. Could turn out to be beneficial for ARI if he's not overused...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265223 Dec 6, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the good posing Carter and I might have a certain poster back off on you.....Think about it Carter they dont sign Loney and Chavez for 5 million total but if it's true, will pay Youk 12 million ? Youve got to be kidding....what a desperate team they are

how does lori, sorry, i mean debbie the victoria secret model feel about you staring at a computer all day, waiting for boneheads or junior and judging? she enjoys unemployed cooks in the carolinas?

good for you however...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265224 Dec 6, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez received a great deal. He's been an injury risk for sometime. Could turn out to be beneficial for ARI if he's not overused...

part time player, 3 mil...lives in phoenix...great deal...he would be stupid to turn it down. for a guy who gets hurt alot this is a good one for him. think he will be just that, a spare

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265225 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! He's the King!!!

heard he rotates the models...as he travels around the world. he use to see tv female stars but he did not want the publicity...or tv exposure...he went out with demi moore..kim kardasian..oprah..neil patrick harris..ellen degeneres...lindsey lohan...the guy who was the voice of elmo...he lived in the old days prior to the forum on page six of the post, that is why he knows the post so well...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265226 Dec 6, 2012
to show you how stupid momma is...

every time he says he is out, he judges...

my god, he blows his own cover all the time..

what a dope.

Washington, DC

#265227 Dec 6, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> More of youre BS Cookie ya liar how's things in the carolinas..David Wright blead the Mets for 140 million his agents knew that was money that wasn't available to him from Boston, Texas and others no one stupid enough to sign david who hasn't led the league in anything to an EIGHT year contract but the Mets. Now they pay david big bucks and still finish 4th or 5th every year for the next five..David stayed for the MONEY ya dope that or he likes finishing in last place every year..Hi ho hi ho Momma's as dopey as they come!
How much you want to bet Jason Bay has a monster year for Seattle while on the Mets Payroll?

Washington, DC

#265228 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you control posters?? lmfao...
say, you were supposed to leave...you keep forgetting..or was it leave to the outhouse from your basement in the carolinas?
His Private Jet will wait for him and his victoria secret super model girlfriend I bet.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265229 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet Jason Bay has a monster year for Seattle while on the Mets Payroll?
not a good stadium to hit in, but i am pulling for him...it would be funny and ironic. it would also drive momma nuts...I am all in for that!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265230 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree on this signing Mr Bronto.....some great posters don't agree however like "The Don" but thats OK as adults can agree to disagree and still act like a Gentleman which is especially true in your and don's case.
thank you, and yes agree to disagree is fine...however the yankees are doing a terrible job strengthening this team for the 2013 season...letting chavez go to zona for 3 mil and trying to sign youk for 12 mil is just plain Stupid...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265231 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
His Private Jet will wait for him and his victoria secret super model girlfriend I bet.

yeah...my bad...i can see the pilot...are you done judging mr geis? the plane is ready...his diva girlpal...c'mon toddy, i am so bored...please stop judging and posting...can we go back to costa rica this time...or cancun?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265232 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope so....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265233 Dec 6, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
that private jet of his, isn't that the one you step up into and put the two quarters in the machine...lol

Washington, DC

#265234 Dec 6, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...my bad...i can see the pilot...are you done judging mr geis? the plane is ready...his diva girlpal...c'mon toddy, i am so bored...please stop judging and posting...can we go back to costa rica this time...or cancun?
Back to Vermont I'm guessing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min June VanDerMark 330,162
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 15 min De Oppresso Liber 6,656
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Freddie Mueller 19,385
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 46,385
We VS We (Nov '09) 6 hr THrilLa 2,762
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) 6 hr Bobo Brazil 86
Whoopi Goldbergs Hair 7 hr ThomasA 11

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages