Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265111 Dec 5, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
jimi and paulie, two losers who couldn't make it in New York. One a flag man in Florida, the other a stock boy in Arizona. Both clueless topix clowns that provide us with comical relief now and then, keep it coming! LOL
Boner or should I call you cookie get a job you fat piece of shi t.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265112 Dec 5, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you ? This isnt the place to reveal personal information what I can tell you is I get all my Mets information from the closest of sources, if you look back in the forum i've posted numerous pictures from inside the Mets offices, even one of me. As for what the juicekees are going to do ? who cares, they're irrelevant, what I can tell you is they have no talent to trade, no money to spend...hell they could have had a GG back-up 1st basemen who can also play the OF and hits lefthanded that would have made a great DH in that bandbox, probably good for 30 HRs and he also has some speed,instead he goes to Tampa because the 2 million was to much for the juicekees.....too funny...by the way keep up the good posting
Same old BS from you ya fat dope we'll be hearing about youre sources and Blockbuster (all BS) for the next five years while the Mets continue as cellar dwellers and stupid that means last place in the NLE...The picture of you most of us are familiar with of you was hanging on Post Office walls..Hi ho hi ho now take the rest of your dwarfs with you to pick-a-dick..
Bronx Boneheads

Florham Park, NJ

#265113 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Boner or should I call you cookie get a job you fat piece of shi t.
hitting the bottle a little early today donnie boy?

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#265114 Dec 5, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan and when he private messaged you yesterday afternoon you wouldnt tell him who you are and who you know but you told him that Sanchez guy would start this Sunday and he said the Jets are just announcing it now.Did you get his last private message?
Did you get a job yet?

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#265115 Dec 5, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
hitting the bottle a little early today donnie boy?
I am so proud of our President standing up to the repukicans on the tax issues. Hearing he is willing to cut medicare and social security also which mainly benefits white middle class people.

Hearing unemployment will be extended another 99 weeks also which is good news for the fake and real momma chamberlins.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#265116 Dec 5, 2012
Victorino signed a three year deal with the Red Sox...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#265119 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:
Victorino signed a three year deal with the Red Sox...

looks like keppinger to sign with the white sox...

lets recap...napoli replaces gonzo...what a joke and victorino replaces crawford? or cody ross..

what a joke..sox fans i talk to damn angry...

"whatever that means"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265120 Dec 5, 2012
chavez signed with the dbacks...3mil..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265121 Dec 5, 2012
so much for nashville..guess who is judging...lmfao

sure hope he got the waffle house job today, the wifey seemed a bit tired of the bs...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265122 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like keppinger to sign with the white sox...

lets recap...napoli replaces gonzo...what a joke and victorino replaces crawford? or cody ross..

what a joke..sox fans i talk to damn angry...

"whatever that means"
Victorino supposedly replaces Ross. Wouldn't rule out Ellsbury being moved for a SP (Dickey?)...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265123 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
chavez signed with the dbacks...3mil..
Good for ARI, not so for NYY?...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265124 Dec 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Victorino supposedly replaces Ross. Wouldn't rule out Ellsbury being moved for a SP (Dickey?)...
Isn't elsbury contract up soon? Doubt if the metsies could sign him to a big contract.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265125 Dec 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for ARI, not so for NYY?...
yup.....good player, class act.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265126 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Isn't elsbury contract up soon? Doubt if the metsies could sign him to a big contract.
With Santana & Bay coming off the NYM books after 2013, that's over $40 million. Think NYM can spend some of that on Ellsbury...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265127 Dec 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.....good player, class act.
Put up time for Nuņez. Needs to show consistency in the field if there's no replacement for ARod for 3 months...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265128 Dec 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
With Santana & Bay coming off the NYM books after 2013, that's over $40 million. Think NYM can spend some of that on Ellsbury...

Sure they can. But will he want to stay with a 4th place team. He can make that elsewhere.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265129 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sure they can. But will he want to stay with a 4th place team. He can make that elsewhere.
Right. They need to sign Ellsbury to an extension as a condition to a trade...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#265130 Dec 5, 2012
Jason bay signs with seattle. momma favorite who welched on his bet with me. Bay could not hit 36 homers in the life of his contract. A bust.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265131 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
Your ignorance intrigues me.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265132 Dec 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up time for Nuņez. Needs to show consistency in the field if there's no replacement for ARod for 3 months...
scary thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min American Independent 330,066
The News Today, The way I see it. 11 min Bobo Brazil 4
Americans want their own car and home 1 hr PlottmasterAM 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 46,381
Whoopi Goldbergs Hair 2 hr Guest 10
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time. 2 hr Guest 2
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Guest 6,646

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages