“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264856 Nov 29, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another post right on the money, the only team in HGH Andys career to offer him 50 cents more then the Juicekees were the mighty Houston Astros, he was packed and out the door in less then 10 minutes....keep up the great posting Boneheads.

Have you seen the "boy sanchise" butt video? Any jet chat? Playoffs?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#264857 Nov 29, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Have you seen the "boy sanchise" butt video? Any jet chat? Playoffs?
Something is fishy, none of the Momma"s new "you know who" was buying a BMW this month. I was told in an e-mail of this months ago.

Somethings fishy.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264858 Nov 29, 2012
Whats up Harley,Jim,FU,Bronto,Paul,Don, NY? Hope all is well with all you guys.
Nats just got Span from the Twins today. Now ofcourse it's a dream scenario but my wish and hope is Laroche resigns with the Nats leaving Morse with no spot on the Nats. Time for Cashman to swoop in and get Morse in Swisher's place. Bring back Ichiro and trade Grand.
Yeah it's good to dream. Hey thats why we all played power ball last night right? haha
Be well fella's!

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#264859 Nov 29, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/ 2012/11/yankees-and-rivera-agr ee-on-parameters-of-a-one-year -deal/
one year deal to be announced tomorrow..
right fielder and catcher time!
Rivera is agruable the greatest impact player in the last 50 years. His post season records will never be equaled.

This is good news.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264860 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Nats just got Span from the Twins today. Now ofcourse it's a dream scenario but my wish and hope is Laroche resigns with the Nats leaving Morse with no spot on the Nats. Time for Cashman to swoop in and get Morse in Swisher's place. Bring back Ichiro and trade Grand.
Yeah it's good to dream. Hey thats why we all played power ball last night right? haha
Be well fella's!

hey, great to see you back...just read the sox are considering a 3 yr deal for laroche..wow...what timing...

great post by the way!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264861 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rivera is agruable the greatest impact player in the last 50 years. His post season records will never be equaled.
This is good news.

I say great news...he did not want to go out on a golf cart..

cc, kuroda, andy...nice top 3...

pen almost settled, just need to figure out the long guy!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264862 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good news.

by the way, great post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264863 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is fishy, none of the Momma"s new "you know who" was buying a BMW this month. I was told in an e-mail of this months ago.
Somethings fishy.

yeah, I know you were told and have been getting emails on certain things...he lies to jr left and right...he will swear he is loyal, but is far from it...

of course something is fishy, always is...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264864 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Be well fella's!
Don' be fooled slimeball...Unbiased is here everyday you best not be seen in here by him

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#264865 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Be well fella's!
Good job LIAM. I like Morse, coming off an injury filled year in 2012 however.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264866 Nov 29, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don' be fooled slimeball...Unbiased is here everyday you best not be seen in here by him

No worries. You have never done anything but hide and lie! He has threatened 5 guys. Nothing has ever happened. Nor will it.

Hey send me a message. I will be more then happy to pay for you to come down here. Coward.
MLO80

UK

#264867 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Be well fella's!
Hey deadbeat, you must be thrilled. Your man won with his big goody bag handing out all kinds of entitlements. Its a shame more people like yourself live in this country than people like myself. Other than that, you got no business in this forum. Did you buy tickets yet for the inauguration in Jan?
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264868 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job LIAM. I like Morse, coming off an injury filled year in 2012 however.
You said it FU. Guy could be a beast and would fill the same roll as Swisher giving Tex a breather from time to time. BTW Suddenly the Mush supreme thinks I could give a rats arse about what he thinks or says. haha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264869 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it FU. Guy could be a beast and would fill the same roll as Swisher giving Tex a breather from time to time. BTW Suddenly the Mush supreme thinks I could give a rats arse about what he thinks or says. haha

Speaking of the mush. I love the horse racing video you shared. Its a topix classic. So him. The jinx.
MLO80

UK

#264870 Nov 29, 2012
Liam you deadbeat, you must be thrilled. Your guy won re election with his big goody bag handing out entitlements. What a shame more people like you live in this nation opposed to more being like myself. Watch how fast this nation crumbles ever further thanks to deadbeats like yourself.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264871 Nov 29, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Speaking of the mush. I love the horse racing video you shared. Its a topix classic. So him. The jinx.
Certain classics just can't be beat. The stove is heating up and thats my time of year. As much as I love the season the stove is half the fun. Something tells me Cashman has to be working on something behind the scenes. I love it!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264872 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain classics just can't be beat. The stove is heating up and thats my time of year. As much as I love the season the stove is half the fun. Something tells me Cashman has to be working on something behind the scenes. I love it!

although the pineda deal did not work out last year, it was a shocker...no doubt,he will try again...i am with you on the hot stove it keeps us fans interested all year..

would not shock me if its a deal for a right fielder

as for the mush, the racetrack video is so him...
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264873 Nov 29, 2012
Martin to the Pirates for 2yrs at 17mill. Big mistake by him as he will regrett it. Glad we didnt give it to him. 12 maybe anything more see ya....Time for Cash to get to work!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264874 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Martin to the Pirates for 2yrs at 17mill. Big mistake by him as he will regrett it. Glad we didnt give it to him. 12 maybe anything more see ya....Time for Cash to get to work!

I think cash expected it. No worries. Thanks for the update!

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#264875 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
On top of your game. Nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 50 min forrest 10,849
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 2 hr jimi-yank 2,277
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 309,317
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,446
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) 4 hr Ttt 184
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 18,389
Jews Move Right! (Dec '11) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 5
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]