Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
MLO80

London, UK

#264923 Nov 30, 2012
If someone can show me any pro Obama post in this forum by anyone, and I will properly give that poster a piece of my patriotic mind as well. This forum does not tolerate anything pro Obama and Liam clearly stated pro obama stuff in this forum

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264924 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You should get on your hands and kness every night and thank the good lord Jimbo posts in here or you would be without a doubt the dumbest person on Topix. Only morons like yourself and Harley think wittle wicky martin will be missed and to make that even funnier you also think losing nick the fool might hurt. Even the ignorant juicekee fans in here who no nothing about the game of baseball are laughing at you... hell the fool was so bad the fuloser is clamoring for the butcher Morse who cant stay on the field for a full season,is over 30 has been linked to roids and is a strikeout and doubleplay machine, but still an upgrade over the fool in RF...but you shouldnt worry about Morse the juicekees have no talent to trade no money to spend...keep posting moron you crack me up

What? No jet postings? How's the playoffs looking? Dope. Recall your giants won't win 6 games bs. Lmfao.
MLO80

London, UK

#264925 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You should get on your hands and kness every night and thank the good lord Jimbo posts in here or you would be without a doubt the dumbest person on Topix. Only morons like yourself and Harley think wittle wicky martin will be missed and to make that even funnier you also think losing nick the fool might hurt. Even the ignorant juicekee fans in here who no nothing about the game of baseball are laughing at you... hell the fool was so bad the fuloser is clamoring for the butcher Morse who cant stay on the field for a full season,is over 30 has been linked to roids and is a strikeout and doubleplay machine, but still an upgrade over the fool in RF...but you shouldnt worry about Morse the juicekees have no talent to trade no money to spend...keep posting moron you crack me up
You ended up being correct on Wright. A deal was reached when you posted to me. I thought he was a goner but I'm not close to the situation like you are
MLO80

London, UK

#264926 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
You called it on Wright. Good call. I figured he was a goner but I'm not close to the scene like you are

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264927 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:

"No nothing"?? Or is it "know nothing". Dope. Uneducated!!( Counselor my ass, cook)

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264928 Nov 30, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankees fan,or at least used to be, he refuses to go to anymore games until they get rid of all the washed up has-beens on the roster.He's mad that they signed a 5 game winner coming off a broken ankle for 12 million dollars and will spend another 15 million on a relief pitcher who's 43 years old coming off an injury that 20 year olds dont recover from, yet didnt have the money for that Upton guy who he said would be a huge upgrade over anyone they have. But he's real happy they got rid of a washed up catcher that couldnt hit 220, but now he's afraid they'll sign one of the washed up catchers that are free agents ,whatever that means. He keeps bothering me about who you are and who you know. He said you posted months ago that the Wright guy would be a Met for life and that you just posted the deal was done way before they announced it and that you do this all the time.
You've asked me those questions before so I'll answer them again. Who I am and who I know are personal questions that I refuse to answer on a public forum. Keep up the good posting
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264929 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
you're posts are always a good laugh ya moron...Jets really almost as funny as you..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264930 Nov 30, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>You called it on Wright. Good call. I figured he was a goner but I'm not close to the scene like you are
Although tempted by promises of more money next year from the Philthies,Red Sox,Orioles and Angels he was never close to leaving nor gave it a second thought...he will always be a Met and knows great times are on the horizon for them.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264931 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> How many catchers had more HR's and RBI's then Martin and Played Good Defense...BA doesn't win games runs do who gives a crap about .211.
You can not be serious? Who cares about BA???? Give me a catcher that hits 290 with 10 home runs over a catcher that hits 211 with 21 home runs every day of the week. Who would you win more games with??? Its a long season and those extra 11 long balls arent going to win you all that many games. That 211 average sure can lose a bunch for ya though.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264932 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Grandy had 43. They should have a guy like hairston and ibanez as a righty lefty platoon. That could be another 20-25. Averages should be higher and more steals. We just do not know the lineup yet. I bring up ibanez and hairston as 2 they want.
Who knows. Losing martin is not the end
Cc,kuroda and andy match up against any of the top 3 in the al east. The pen is fine.
of course losing martin is "not the end" its a stupid move cause they have no one to replace him..ya pay pettitte 12 mil..and then they let pit sign martin for 2 yrs at 17 mil.yanks offered him 3 yrs at 20 mil...for a couple of mil you lose a guy that we don't have a replacement for..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264933 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You've asked me those questions before so I'll answer them again. Who I am and who I know are personal questions that I refuse to answer on a public forum. Keep up the good posting
Lmao. You're a criminal. Unemployed cook. A liar and a coward.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264934 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Although tempted by promises of more money next year from the Philthies,Red Sox,Orioles and Angels he was never close to leaving nor gave it a second thought...he will always be a Met and knows great times are on the horizon for them.

Name the outfield. Lmao. 4th place for years to come.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#264935 Nov 30, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not be serious? Who cares about BA???? Give me a catcher that hits 290 with 10 home runs over a catcher that hits 211 with 21 home runs every day of the week. Who would you win more games with??? Its a long season and those extra 11 long balls arent going to win you all that many games. That 211 average sure can lose a bunch for ya though.
Well you find me a catcher that hits .290 with 10 HR's in this market or just stop you're stupid BS...Martin has 21 HR's and 52 RBI's and plays good defense now go find me someone FA or trade...lol
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#264936 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>of course losing martin is "not the end" its a stupid move cause they have no one to replace him..ya pay pettitte 12 mil..and then they let pit sign martin for 2 yrs at 17 mil.yanks offered him 3 yrs at 20 mil...for a couple of mil you lose a guy that we don't have a replacement for..
No one care about skanks flontlunner.

Ret's Go Mets !!!
MLO80

London, UK

#264937 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Well you find me a catcher that hits .290 with 10 HR's in this market or just stop you're stupid BS...Martin has 21 HR's and 52 RBI's and plays good defense now go find me someone FA or trade...lol
You are arguing with a guy that wanted to roll with Obama after 3 and a half years in his 1st term. Liam wanted Obama in for a 2nd term. That guy is a clueless deadbeat loser. Who cares what he has to say about anything. Guy is scum who wanted the govt to take control of our health thru Obamacare. Guys a loser and you should tell him this

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264938 Nov 30, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see you're now only posting Sgt Carter...it's better to always do what you're told to do in here...it may make things easier for you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264939 Nov 30, 2012
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one care about skanks flontlunner.
Ret's Go Mets !!!

Light on!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264940 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Well you find me a catcher that hits .290 with 10 HR's in this market or just stop you're stupid BS...Martin has 21 HR's and 52 RBI's and plays good defense now go find me someone FA or trade...lol
But hasnt Jimbo been posting for 3 years they have a stable full of really good young catchers in the minors ?? Hang tight Carter they'll all be 30 soon which would qualify them to be fulltime Juicekees

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264941 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to see you're now only posting Sgt Carter...it's better to always do what you're told to do in here...it may make things easier for you

Blind besides stupid. You're on a roll hand puppet.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264942 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Blind besides stupid. You're on a roll hand puppet.
You would think after all these years The Tub of Mush would realize I dont care what he or any of his proxy names post to me or about me. I have zero time for the nonsense that goes on in here. I come to talk baseball and laugh from time to time. Thats it.
As I've stated before I am not a huge fan of Cashman but I think the Yanks will be fine. Would like to see a deal for Raul and Ichiro get done soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 9 min friend of sarah 12,565
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 10 min Bloody Bill Anderson 11,979
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 24 min FRANKLIN MORALE A... 118
Pickett Russell Atlantic City bar bitch 36 min Plottmasteram 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 37 min jimi-yank 41,548
Atlantic city prosecutor John Flammer filthy scum 51 min Plottmasteram 1
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 55 min queensboi18 20

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages