Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264863 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is fishy, none of the Momma"s new "you know who" was buying a BMW this month. I was told in an e-mail of this months ago.
Somethings fishy.

yeah, I know you were told and have been getting emails on certain things...he lies to jr left and right...he will swear he is loyal, but is far from it...

of course something is fishy, always is...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264864 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Whats up Harley,Jim,FU,Bronto,Paul,Don, NY? Hope all is well with all you guys.
Nats just got Span from the Twins today. Now ofcourse it's a dream scenario but my wish and hope is Laroche resigns with the Nats leaving Morse with no spot on the Nats. Time for Cashman to swoop in and get Morse in Swisher's place. Bring back Ichiro and trade Grand.
Yeah it's good to dream. Hey thats why we all played power ball last night right? haha
Be well fella's!
Don' be fooled slimeball...Unbiased is here everyday you best not be seen in here by him

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#264865 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Nats just got Span from the Twins today. Now ofcourse it's a dream scenario but my wish and hope is Laroche resigns with the Nats leaving Morse with no spot on the Nats. Time for Cashman to swoop in and get Morse in Swisher's place. Bring back Ichiro and trade Grand.
Yeah it's good to dream. Hey thats why we all played power ball last night right? haha
Be well fella's!
Good job LIAM. I like Morse, coming off an injury filled year in 2012 however.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264866 Nov 29, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don' be fooled slimeball...Unbiased is here everyday you best not be seen in here by him

No worries. You have never done anything but hide and lie! He has threatened 5 guys. Nothing has ever happened. Nor will it.

Hey send me a message. I will be more then happy to pay for you to come down here. Coward.
MLO80

London, UK

#264867 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Be well fella's!
Hey deadbeat, you must be thrilled. Your man won with his big goody bag handing out all kinds of entitlements. Its a shame more people like yourself live in this country than people like myself. Other than that, you got no business in this forum. Did you buy tickets yet for the inauguration in Jan?
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264868 Nov 29, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job LIAM. I like Morse, coming off an injury filled year in 2012 however.
You said it FU. Guy could be a beast and would fill the same roll as Swisher giving Tex a breather from time to time. BTW Suddenly the Mush supreme thinks I could give a rats arse about what he thinks or says. haha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264869 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it FU. Guy could be a beast and would fill the same roll as Swisher giving Tex a breather from time to time. BTW Suddenly the Mush supreme thinks I could give a rats arse about what he thinks or says. haha

Speaking of the mush. I love the horse racing video you shared. Its a topix classic. So him. The jinx.
MLO80

London, UK

#264870 Nov 29, 2012
Liam you deadbeat, you must be thrilled. Your guy won re election with his big goody bag handing out entitlements. What a shame more people like you live in this nation opposed to more being like myself. Watch how fast this nation crumbles ever further thanks to deadbeats like yourself.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264871 Nov 29, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Speaking of the mush. I love the horse racing video you shared. Its a topix classic. So him. The jinx.
Certain classics just can't be beat. The stove is heating up and thats my time of year. As much as I love the season the stove is half the fun. Something tells me Cashman has to be working on something behind the scenes. I love it!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264872 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain classics just can't be beat. The stove is heating up and thats my time of year. As much as I love the season the stove is half the fun. Something tells me Cashman has to be working on something behind the scenes. I love it!

although the pineda deal did not work out last year, it was a shocker...no doubt,he will try again...i am with you on the hot stove it keeps us fans interested all year..

would not shock me if its a deal for a right fielder

as for the mush, the racetrack video is so him...
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#264873 Nov 29, 2012
Martin to the Pirates for 2yrs at 17mill. Big mistake by him as he will regrett it. Glad we didnt give it to him. 12 maybe anything more see ya....Time for Cash to get to work!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264874 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
Martin to the Pirates for 2yrs at 17mill. Big mistake by him as he will regrett it. Glad we didnt give it to him. 12 maybe anything more see ya....Time for Cash to get to work!

I think cash expected it. No worries. Thanks for the update!

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#264875 Nov 29, 2012
LIAM wrote:
On top of your game. Nice

Yankee Stadium

#264876 Nov 30, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of your game. Nice
Great call earlier this week on David Wright as you called him the "face of the franchise". Hearing on WFAN he will be getting a lifetime contract from the Mets.

Yankee Stadium

#264877 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Have you seen the "boy sanchise" butt video? Any jet chat? Playoffs?
Did a search of the Omar press conference post, you could be right. He may have meant "I got the runs and have to go" instead of "got to run".

In a hurry to take a dumb he left off some minor pluralization and verbs.

No shame, "it" happens.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264878 Nov 30, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Great call earlier this week on David Wright as you called him the "face of the franchise". Hearing on WFAN he will be getting a lifetime contract from the Mets.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/me...

yup, bronto on top of this...if you recall, mr mooch had reyes staying at 90 mil..per his contacts...then it was good riddance..one of his favorite players

so, he learned his lesson and shut up on this...no amounts...no secret info

but expect edited posts and gorilla chest pounding

no jet chat however....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264879 Nov 30, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a search of the Omar press conference post, you could be right. He may have meant "I got the runs and have to go" instead of "got to run".
In a hurry to take a dumb he left off some minor pluralization and verbs.
No shame, "it" happens.

oh it was got the runs...for him, "it" is always...
Captain Munch

Newtown, CT

#264880 Nov 30, 2012
wait

Clover, SC

#264881 Nov 30, 2012
what?

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#264882 Nov 30, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's a done deal they're just waiting on the announcement
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankees fan,or at least used to be, he refuses to go to anymore games until they get rid of all the washed up has-beens on the roster.He's mad that they signed a 5 game winner coming off a broken ankle for 12 million dollars and will spend another 15 million on a relief pitcher who's 43 years old coming off an injury that 20 year olds dont recover from, yet didnt have the money for that Upton guy who he said would be a huge upgrade over anyone they have. But he's real happy they got rid of a washed up catcher that couldnt hit 220, but now he's afraid they'll sign one of the washed up catchers that are free agents ,whatever that means. He keeps bothering me about who you are and who you know. He said you posted months ago that the Wright guy would be a Met for life and that you just posted the deal was done way before they announced it and that you do this all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 2 min Ronald McDonald 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 311,484
Where my Bey tho? 7 min SwaggerBackers 1
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 40 min Nopal 35
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 42 min SweLL GirL 15,777
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 40,851
News Stuck With Slow Bus Service? Cuomo Is Completel... 2 hr Indict CUOMO 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance