MLO80

UK

#264669 Nov 26, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who listens to you anymore? I do what I want now. Look at Slackers and Boneheads. They now listen to me. I run this place. No one is afraid of you. Tman comes on when I want him to come on. You have no clue were I am. Maybe its me, maybe its not. I hold the cards. Not you. The forum laughs at your weakness and see how the new posters fall in line with me, not you. You have been banned. Now, a fraud. Helpless. I laugh at you from here. Topix laughs at you. They banned you. Hey, send me a message. Oh yeah, That's not happening. LMAO.
Dude, go ahead. Any 1 of the following will do you fraud. I very much run things despite not using a profile now. No one laughs and I am not weak. And I always hold the cards. Every single one of them

What car am I picking up?

What shots do you like and kept pouring at my bar?

Post as TMAN now

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#264670 Nov 26, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, go ahead. Any 1 of the following will do you fraud. I very much run things despite not using a profile now. No one laughs and I am not weak. And I always hold the cards. Every single one of them
Post as TMAN now

Hey buddy, no one, and I mean no one listens to you anymore. Do you see Boneheads/Slacker do what I say. Not you,me. You're old news. Washed up. A proxy fraud. I would laugh in your face, but doubt if I waste my time to go down south again. Maybe we will meet at Fallons. You hold no cards. Its been years of threats by you and no one has been visted. You scream here and they laugh at you. I am laughing now. I fooled you. You have no idea where I really live. I played you like a fiddle. Get lost before I start in and its the last thing you want. Right now, you are confused. To me, just a harmless dope. LMAO.

I run this forum and never forget it proxy fraud. Hey, send me a message, LMAO.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#264671 Nov 26, 2012
Oh well. Junior in here has admitted momma is tman. Beyond funny. Shocking seeing them argue.

Both dopes had the pack winning big last night. The jets humiliated and the chargers humiliated was great tv.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264672 Nov 27, 2012
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

this is beyond funny...this article shows the butt tackle is still one of the funnier stories in the nfl along with the sprinklers turning on in miami...

but, this quote is hysterical...fitting for momma..

"as things stand now, only companies selling CLOWN NOSES AND WHOOPIE CUSHIONS would benefit from an alliance with the woody johnson crew. "

lets not forget the ny post back page covers with rex in a clown costume, driving the clown bus..

too funny, lmao...

jets will blow out miami...lmfao...
MLO80

UK

#264673 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Momma, (the real one) you must have had a great time last nite at the Nets game. The pic you texted me of the suite in the new stadium looked real nice. Maybe even nicer than the one in Citifield. Debbie looked lovely as always. I'm sure she had a blast
MLO80

UK

#264674 Nov 27, 2012
Anyone who picked the Jets to win on Thanksgiving has a lot of nerve calling me out on my Packers pick this past week. That was my only loss of the week as per my post. Its right there on the Jets forum, although Topix may have deleted it by now. I picked every other game correct. Someone picked the Jets to win by 3. Never seen a pick that was more wronger. The balls to call me out on my only loss

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#264675 Nov 27, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
Anyone who picked the Jets to win on Thanksgiving has a lot of nerve calling me out on my Packers pick this past week. That was my only loss of the week as per my post. Its right there on the Jets forum, although Topix may have deleted it by now. I picked every other game correct. Someone picked the Jets to win by 3. Never seen a pick that was more wronger. The balls to call me out on my only loss

Hey buddy. I picked the jets to win also. Knock it off. I control this forum. About time you got back on Jimi-guts case. Now, with Boneheads/Slacker and you back on track I can continue to run the forum the right way. Just stop the jets chatter. Jimbo blew other picks. You don't dare want me to remind you of your lousy pickings. Drop it or else.

Now, thanks for the nets shout out, but I am in control of that. My suite was mentioned a while back and of course Debbie enjoys it along with all the perks I offer her. We hit Fallons after the game. Now, stop being stupid with the TMAN remarks. As for the car, once again, you proxy fraud, I pointed out your lies. It was Saturday per the real Unbiased. Palpatine has the info on the shots, check it out.

You are outed as the fraud you are. I run this forum. You are done. I will have Boneheads and Slacker work you over next. Watch it. Now, continue on with Jimbo like a good proxy fool.

Send me a message, LMAO
MLO80

UK

#264676 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy. I picked the jets to win also. Knock it off. I control this forum. About time you got back on Jimi-guts case. Now, with Boneheads/Slacker and you back on track I can continue to run the forum the right way. Just stop the jets chatter. Jimbo blew other picks. You don't dare want me to remind you of your lousy pickings. Drop it or else.
Now, thanks for the nets shout out, but I am in control of that. My suite was mentioned a while back and of course Debbie enjoys it along with all the perks I offer her. We hit Fallons after the game. Now, stop being stupid with the TMAN remarks. As for the car, once again, you proxy fraud, I pointed out your lies. It was Saturday per the real Unbiased. Palpatine has the info on the shots, check it out.
You are outed as the fraud you are. I run this forum. You are done. I will have Boneheads and Slacker work you over next. Watch it. Now, continue on with Jimbo like a good proxy fool.
Send me a message, LMAO
Further proof you are a fraud. Myself and the real Momma are not using the term "Jimi-Gut" anymore due to the sensitivity of it. Not to mention, I refuse to make fun of ones personal health problems. The real Momma would kow this. Once again, tell me the shots you like. Or tell me the car I'm picking up now on Thurs? Or post as TMAN? I'll wait. And as far as messages go, I sure am in communication with the ones I want

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#264677 Nov 27, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
Hey Momma,(the real one) you must have had a great time last nite at the Nets game. The pic you texted me of the suite in the new stadium looked real nice. Maybe even nicer than the one in Citifield. Debbie looked lovely as always. I'm sure she had a blast
Hey buddy ...The suite is great but I had to watch most of the game courtside to see if the nics were as bad as I thought they were....they are. Pretty funny when the game was on the line with about 10 minutes to go the great Bird called a TO and told his team it's Melo time, his exact quote to Wallace was " time to let him have the ball, talk to him,let him know he's the man, then shut him down "...pretty funny stuff....Anthony is one of the worst teammates in basketball and fits perfectly with the nics...Anthony won the game for the Nets as Bird told his team he would.....The party afterward was great as I'm just getting home, did you see me on TV I'm watching the replay now and i've been on a few times...if you watch ESPN you'll see me waving after the game....The Nets own NY and it's only just started

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264678 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a message, LMAO
you're a fraud...but it's hysterical reading Jimbo respond to you...he's the most easily fooled poster on Topix....the guys a boob

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264679 Nov 27, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brother is right, but go easy on jimi, he's basically harmless, and he makes us laugh.
Boneheads you make us all laugh...keep up the great work !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264680 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>you're a fraud...but it's hysterical reading Jimbo respond to you...he's the most easily fooled poster on Topix....the guys a boob

junior responds to him...dope.

say, no jet chat??

49-19...

did you enjoy the jet stuff i posted? or the massive replays of "boy sanchise" and the butt shots?? too funny,lmao..

personally, I enjoyed the rex driving the clown bus in his clown costume...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264681 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>you're a fraud...but it's hysterical reading Jimbo respond to you...he's the most easily fooled poster on Topix....the guys a boob

say, aren't you the criminal?

how's sonya?

how long were you in jail for??

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#264683 Nov 27, 2012
MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, go ahead. Any 1 of the following will do you fraud. I very much run things despite not using a profile now. No one laughs and I am not weak. And I always hold the cards. Every single one of them
Post as TMAN now
It's pretty funny this fraud won't answer your questions....Tell Rose again how grateful I am for her introducing me to Debbie....I think she's picking her up at the airport around 5:30....hey did you make the money you said you would last night ?? betting against the NFC East is the most profitable bet of the year...what a joke of a division

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264684 Nov 27, 2012
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/11/mets-of...

wright wants 7, talked to sandy the other day to confirm it...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264685 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty funny this fraud won't answer your questions....Tell Rose again how grateful I am for her introducing me to Debbie....I think she's picking her up at the airport around 5:30....hey did you make the money you said you would last night ?? betting against the NFC East is the most profitable bet of the year...what a joke of a division

say, didn't the gmen have fun with the afc east last year, winning every game??

and, betting against the nfc east sure cost some quite a bundle on sunday night.

you are really not to smart with the shoutouts...
MLO80

UK

#264686 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty funny this fraud won't answer your questions....Tell Rose again how grateful I am for her introducing me to Debbie....I think she's picking her up at the airport around 5:30....hey did you make the money you said you would last night ?? betting against the NFC East is the most profitable bet of the year...what a joke of a division
Yea no problem. Still think the Giants will hang on to win the East.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#264688 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty funny this fraud won't answer your questions....Tell Rose again how grateful I am for her introducing me to Debbie....I think she's picking her up at the airport around 5:30....hey did you make the money you said you would last night ?? betting against the NFC East is the most profitable bet of the year...what a joke of a divisions

what's pretty funny is pretty funny is you sit and judge and stare at a computer, praying for junior to toss you a shout out...

otherwise, you hide like the coward you are. the jets, lmfao...If they lose to any of the crappy teams upcoming its over for you dopey. You better hide.

enjoy the game sunday night?
MLO80

UK

#264689 Nov 27, 2012
Always a good laugh looking at the local mugshots here in Lauderdale. Our police station could sure use a hair and makeup dept
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#264690 Nov 27, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a message, LMAO
More of youre Bullchit fatboy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) 43 min vib_ram 558
Rap artist with a unique story. 1 hr UBANK RECORDS 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 11,050
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. (Aug '14) Aug '14 NY Paw Pals 1

Fire Weather Watch for Queens County was issued at April 17 at 3:36PM EDT

More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]