Queens Man Accused Of Burning Girlfri...

Queens Man Accused Of Burning Girlfriend's Baby Arraigned

There are 22 comments on the NY1 story from May 20, 2010, titled Queens Man Accused Of Burning Girlfriend's Baby Arraigned. In it, NY1 reports that:

A Queens man was arraigned Thursday on charges he intentionally poured scalding water on his girlfriend's 11-month-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY1.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just dont get it

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 21, 2010
......and she'll probably defend him and stand by her man while this poor child is scarred for life. if he did this, he is the lowest form of life there is.
Balto

Oakdale, NY

#2 May 21, 2010
Mr. Para is another illegal just burning the babies that Americans won't.
HangUpAndDrive

Bethpage, NY

#3 May 21, 2010
He'll be a HOTT in jail, I bet!
not saying

United States

#4 May 21, 2010
I could easily kill this guy with my bare hands. I'm not very strong so it may take a while. :)
OBAMA LIES

Archbold, OH

#5 May 21, 2010
All this while Obama had a surrogate, Mexican President Calderon, bash AMERICAN'S in front of a joint session of Congress. CLEARLY his speech was put together but WH speech writers as it contained the same buzz words often heard by the progressive left in DC. The Dems liked his bashing so much they gave him a standing ovation. We are being attacked from the outside and from within. Where will this all eventually lead. HMMMM
just dont get it

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 21, 2010
OBAMA LIES wrote:
All this while Obama had a surrogate, Mexican President Calderon, bash AMERICAN'S in front of a joint session of Congress. CLEARLY his speech was put together but WH speech writers as it contained the same buzz words often heard by the progressive left in DC. The Dems liked his bashing so much they gave him a standing ovation. We are being attacked from the outside and from within. Where will this all eventually lead. HMMMM
uhhh, off topic?
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 21, 2010
Yeah because pouring hot water is DEFINATELY going to make the baby stop crying. When will stupid, heartless idiots ever learn??
Latin-American Lady

Narragansett, RI

#8 May 21, 2010
@ Balto, dont try to pin this on him being latin or illegal.. there are a lot, A LOT of immigrants that are not ILLEGAL and dont do this kind of things. He is a piece of trash, but I can send you lists of people that have done worse and ARE AMERICANS.

Not saying i defend him, but I am so sick of people wanting to refer to hispanics as the worse thing that has ever happen to this country. I agree, he deserves to have the same thing done to him. Seriously.

BTW.. i am not an Illegal, I am Hispanic, however i was born in US.
Hate Cvllle

Glen Allen, VA

#9 May 21, 2010
when will women learn not to leave their babies and children with these crazy ass men they date
OWSH

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 22, 2010
Just another form of chicken worship for this illegal.
Slappy Sanchez

Long Beach, NY

#11 May 22, 2010
OWSH wrote:
Just another form of chicken worship for this illegal.
Simmer down . ;)
Hate Cville

Glen Allen, VA

#12 May 22, 2010
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>Simmer down . ;)
Is he an illegal? If so, now he will get a roof over his head, three square meals a day and good healthcare all at the expense of our government and taxpayers.
Sick of BS

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 22, 2010
Latin-American Lady wrote:
@ Balto, dont try to pin this on him being latin or illegal.. there are a lot, A LOT of immigrants that are not ILLEGAL and dont do this kind of things. He is a piece of trash, but I can send you lists of people that have done worse and ARE AMERICANS.
Not saying i defend him, but I am so sick of people wanting to refer to hispanics as the worse thing that has ever happen to this country. I agree, he deserves to have the same thing done to him. Seriously.
Hispanics is the worst thing to happen to this country.You breed like mice,your men are perverts,you turn every neighborhood you move into mexico,so yes you are not wanted here taco breath.
American

Honesdale, PA

#14 May 22, 2010
So if your so proud of your American citizenship why isnt your name American-Latin lady? Shouldnt you be American first? Your verison tells me your from latin America?
hate Cville

Glen Allen, VA

#15 May 22, 2010
Then you are an American or Hispanic American. Why not claim your American heritage
special edd

Northport, NY

#16 May 22, 2010
Burn baby burn ...Maybe I'll make it a ring tone.
special edd

Northport, NY

#17 May 22, 2010
Sick of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics is the worst thing to happen to this country.You breed like mice,your men are perverts,you turn every neighborhood you move into mexico,so yes you are not wanted here taco breath.
I'll will shake you like a british nanny.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 24, 2010
hate Cville wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are an American or Hispanic American. Why not claim your American heritage
We are HISPANIC AMERICANS and we are proud of both.
OWSH

Brooklyn, NY

#19 May 24, 2010
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
We are HISPANIC AMERICANS and we are proud of both.
Are you Hispanic or American?
Slappy Sanchez

Long Beach, NY

#20 May 25, 2010
OWSH wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Hispanic or American?
Want a cookie? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who injected politics into football? 2 min Stood up-now drop... 12
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 min Bobby V 6,838
Berkeley has free speech week 10 min Hillary Blames ot... 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min weapon X 317,645
What qualities did Huma see in Wiener ? 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 4
Why Hillary won't take a knee 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 340,318

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance