Study: Pill used in quarter of early ...

Study: Pill used in quarter of early abortions in U.S.

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Study: Pill used in quarter of early abortions in U.S.. In it, Newsday reports that:

Roughly a fourth of American women getting early abortions last year did so with drugs rather than surgery, statistics show, as a new study reported improved safety in using the so-called "abortion pill." Some experts predict the percentage of such "medical abortions," which offer more privacy than surgical termination at an abortion clinic or ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bored on LI

Haworth, NJ

#1 Jul 9, 2009
The pharmaceutical companies better be careful. The looney anti-abortionist may target their companies in addition to doctors who perform abortions,
BILL

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 9, 2009
There is a jail cell waiting for any of these christian kooks. Carry on ladies it's your body and your life.
mook

Sayville, NY

#3 Jul 9, 2009
stop stigmatizing and traumatizing those who opt to abort
marianne

Quezon, Philippines

#4 Sep 21, 2009
ano ba yan mahiya nman kyo ginawa nyo panindigan nyo may karma rin kyo..................

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#5 Sep 21, 2009
marianne wrote:
ano ba yan mahiya nman kyo ginawa nyo panindigan nyo may karma rin kyo..........
no more pills for you

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
no more pills for you
and lay off the Foster's too.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#7 Sep 21, 2009
marianne wrote:
ano ba yan mahiya nman kyo ginawa nyo panindigan nyo may karma rin kyo..........
No! Come on! Milas Kunis blew farts in Gannendorfs face.[turns to Gordon Ramsay] You are my servant, and Mandy Moore will chat me in Rockerville, Munyan house.[turns back to marianne] I will thrash you like I did my arch rival Chrles Ray Brown, and Lauren Graham will marry me on EvilLunger.com . Come on! Alexis Bledel! You're my father.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Too bad this pill didn't exist when eth's mom was pregnant.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2009
Al Kahalik wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Come on! Milas Kunis blew farts in Gannendorfs face.[turns to Gordon Ramsay] You are my servant, and Mandy Moore will chat me in Rockerville, Munyan house.[turns back to marianne] I will thrash you like I did my arch rival Chrles Ray Brown, and Lauren Graham will marry me on EvilLunger.com . Come on! Alexis Bledel! You're my father.
Wait a minute! Who's Marianne?
Deborah Roger

São Paulo, Brazil

#10 Dec 27, 2012
I've used Cytotec from http://c-misoprostol.info twice in the privacy of my own home, no one even knew but me and my sister. No one ever knew that I was even pregnant. The drug cost $80 on the internet, no prescription needed. No side effects either time and both were complete abortions. I passed the fetus within hours of incerting the pills. This method is used in third world countries all of the time where abortion is illegal. I personally believe this method should be recognized as a legal abortion method here. It was less tramatic and painless.
Gavyn

Gent, Belgium

#11 May 24, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#yfrh for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Marcy

Milan, Italy

#14 Sep 11, 2013
I was 8.5 weeks pregnant when a sonogram revealed my baby died, had no heartbeat and quit growing at 6.5 weeks. I had a missed miscarriage. This was prescribed to me, and I read all the reviews on here before using it from EXTRAMEDRX . COM because I was terrified I would have a lot of pain. I can tell you - I had no pain using this drug. I was prescribed hydrocodone which I took 45 min prior to taking this drug orally; then another dose of Cytotec (miso...) two hours later. I am now not even on pain meds and I feel fine, am in day two of using this. If I ever have to go through a miscarriage again I will definitely go this route, not a D&C, to save $$$. Painless, and useful. Good luck and hope this review helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 17 min Nonlib 12,407
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 311,921
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 12,378
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 41,920
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 1 hr Basil Fomeen 728
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr DAVID27 141
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,320

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance