Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5615 Aug 7, 2014
U.S. TRADE GAP LOWEST SINCE JANUARY.....Associated Press .(8-7-14)......Trade deficit falls 7% in June after sharp decline in imports.......Did Fox report this?
Just Saying

Brentwood, NY

#5616 Aug 7, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Explanation : Lots of stupid, uninformed, uneducated people in America who are easily misled.
I guess your answer also explains how Obama was elected President twice, despite a thin resume and lack of accomplishments.

“Something's heavy on my heart”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5617 Aug 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
U.S. TRADE GAP LOWEST SINCE JANUARY.....Associated Press .(8-7-14)......Trade deficit falls 7% in June after sharp decline in imports.......Did Fox report this?
Yes, they did .

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2014/08/06...

Why are you nudniks so preoccupied with what Fox reports ? The obsession is unhealthy.
Steve

AOL

#5618 Aug 7, 2014
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to tell anyone how stupid and Ignorant you are.
You are doing an excellent job of that yourself and need no help from anyone. You show how
stupid and Ignorant you are with every post.
Every post ? Are my posts on the 'O'reilly sucks' blog stupid and ignorant too ? The ones you steal and copy word for word without crediting me at all ?

You thief !!!

Location hidden

#5619 Aug 8, 2014
Norm Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they did .
Why are you nudniks so preoccupied with what Fox reports ? The obsession is unhealthy.
Duuuh......It's the thread title......

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#5620 Aug 8, 2014
Norm Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they did .
Cut and Paste morons is what they are
ZCs

New York, NY

#5622 Aug 9, 2014
Will Fox blame our great President Obama?

Mr. John and Joan Bramhall ,see ya!

A former New Jersey Republican official who once worked with Governor Chris Christie was found dead along with her husband inside their home, officials said on Friday, in what appeared to be a murder-suicide.

Police discovered the bodies of Joan Bramhall and her husband, John, inside their Denville home on Thursday, but the Morris County Prosecutor's Office declined to identify the victims until Friday.

An autopsy revealed that Joan Bramhall was shot to death and her husband died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

The statement did not say that John Bramhall shot his wife, though it did say there was no evidence of any intruders in the home and added that the community was not at risk.

The prosecutor's office could not be immediately reached to provide further detail or clarification, and it said in the statement it would not likely provide more information on Friday.

Bramhall was the former Morris County clerk and stepped down in 2013 after her 14th consecutive year in that position. She previously had served as the chairwoman of the Morris County Republican Committee.

She was long a fixture in New Jersey politics, holding a five-year post as a county freeholder alongside Christie in the 1990s.

"We considered her a dear friend and we are terribly saddened by her tragic passing," Christie tweeted on Friday.
ZCs

New York, NY

#5623 Aug 9, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and Paste morons is what they are
Want some cheese with that whine?
ZCs

New York, NY

#5624 Aug 9, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
Been away from Topix for awhile, and checked in to see what's up. I was surprised to see that this thread (and other similar ones) are still active.
Fox is still around, and is still going strong.
How do you explain that, ZCs and ILAL?
Right back at ya!!!

This board is still around and still going strong.
ZCs

New York, NY

#5625 Aug 9, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Every post ? Are my posts on the 'O'reilly sucks' blog stupid and ignorant too ? The ones you steal and copy word for word without crediting me at all ?
You thief !!!
You should be honored and flattered instead of sounding like a wuss
ZCs

New York, NY

#5626 Aug 9, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not gonna cut it, birdbrain. It's been almost 5 years since you started this forum and Fox is still going strong.
Tell you what, I'll even give you a six month cushion +/-. When is it going down ?
Soon come!!

Fox is going down!!!!!!!
ZCs

New York, NY

#5627 Aug 9, 2014
Have you noticed that Obamacare hasn't been the big campaign boost wingers were hoping for? Like it or not, it's not 2010 all over again, at least not with Obamacare leading their wave midterms.

It turns out people actually like Obamacare as long as you don't call it that. Don't call it the Affordable Care Act, either. But if you ask them about whether they like getting health insurance at subsidized rates, you get overwhelming approval. Ask them about whether they're glad there are no more pre-existing conditions exclusions and they like that too.

That sad fact of life means Scott Brown's entire reason for running for office in New Hampshire is a solid bust. Polling has him way behind Jeanne Shaheen, Tea Party groups aren't really active in New Hampshire, and he's on his way to remaining a former Senator from Massachusetts.

But wait! There's a knight in shining armor out there. Roger Ailes, realizing Brown is probably doomed, called for an hour-long special on Obamacare, featuring...New Hampshire! No mere coincidence, that.

Fox News basically handed Scott Brown an hour-long free TV ad, not to mention all the promos their hosts had to do pimping the special.

This doesn't concern me all that much from the standpoint of effect, but it does aggravate me that Fox News propped up Scott Brown by paying him as a contributor and then made a donation of 60 minutes of prime air time to pimp his candidacy. At some point this has to become an in-kind contribution. Doesn't it?
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#5628 Aug 9, 2014
Republicans are IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still grasaping for straws.
GALLUP DAILY
No updates Aug. 8. Next update Aug. 9.
Obama Approval41%-
Obama Disapproval53%-
Payroll to Population45.2%-0.1
Underemployed14.8%-
Unemployed6.3%-
Job Creation Index27-3
Economic Confidence-17-2
Consumer Spending$83-12
Thriving53%-
Struggling45%+1
Suffering2%-1
Happiness41%-14
Stress14%+5

Numbers that all Americans should be proud of! Only a "real" leader can deliver such positive news while golfing and fundraising. What was that comment that right wing radical Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said the other week about Obama and his leadership? Oh yeah, she said he is the most disengaged President in our history since Grover Cleveland. Ouch! She really needs to stop with the "hatin' "

Location hidden

#5629 Aug 9, 2014
WORKERS PRODUCTIVITY SHOWS REBOUND......INCREASE IS A SHARP TURNAROUND FROM POOR FIRST-QUARTER SHOWING......Associated Press .(8-9-14).......U.S. workers were more productive in the April-June quarter, and labor costs rose slightly, a sharp turnaround from grim first-quarter figures.......God Bless AMERICA.....
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#5630 Aug 10, 2014
Then we have the statements made by retired congressman Barney Frank about the President in a Huffington Post interview.
“The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled — I don’t understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis,” Frank said.“But, frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn’t true. And you shouldn’t lie to people. And they just lied to people.”
Whats with all the "hatin".
The country finally gets around to electing our first black president, an historical achievement by any measure, a democrat no less since they are all about symbolism over substance, and he turns out to be a lying piece of shit that has hurt our country and the peace of the world severely. And you partisans are to intellectually dishonest to ever admit it was One Big Ass Mistake America.
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#5631 Aug 10, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Have you noticed that Obamacare hasn't been the big campaign boost wingers were hoping for? Like it or not, it's not 2010 all over again, at least not with Obamacare leading their wave midterms.
It turns out people actually like Obamacare as long as you don't call it that. Don't call it the Affordable Care Act, either. But if you ask them about whether they like getting health insurance at subsidized rates, you get overwhelming approval. Ask them about whether they're glad there are no more pre-existing conditions exclusions and they like that too.
That sad fact of life means Scott Brown's entire reason for running for office in New Hampshire is a solid bust. Polling has him way behind Jeanne Shaheen, Tea Party groups aren't really active in New Hampshire, and he's on his way to remaining a former Senator from Massachusetts.
But wait! There's a knight in shining armor out there. Roger Ailes, realizing Brown is probably doomed, called for an hour-long special on Obamacare, featuring...New Hampshire! No mere coincidence, that.
Fox News basically handed Scott Brown an hour-long free TV ad, not to mention all the promos their hosts had to do pimping the special.
This doesn't concern me all that much from the standpoint of effect, but it does aggravate me that Fox News propped up Scott Brown by paying him as a contributor and then made a donation of 60 minutes of prime air time to pimp his candidacy. At some point this has to become an in-kind contribution. Doesn't it?
You're surprised ZC that many Americans find the idea of their neighbor having to help pay for their healthcare costs would be popular among the dependent class? They love their neighbor having to pay for their food, and cell phones as well. The bigger question is whether it is a sustainable long term solution to the problem. The current cost trend lines of Social Security, Medi-care and Medi-caid suggest it is not, but the water isn't quite at a boil yet so the frogs are all happy!
SAVAGES UNLEASHED

Bronx, NY

#5632 Aug 11, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text> I guess your answer also explains how Obama was elected President twice, despite a thin resume and lack of accomplishments.
I guess your response explains how extremists in the GOP got elected despite a thin resume, no experience and lack of accomplishments.
Republicans are IDIOTS

Bronx, NY

#5633 Aug 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
GALLUP DAILY
No updates Aug. 8. Next update Aug. 9.
Obama Approval41%-
Obama Disapproval53%-
Payroll to Population45.2%-0.1
Underemployed14.8%-
Unemployed6.3%-
Job Creation Index27-3
Economic Confidence-17-2
Consumer Spending$83-12
Thriving53%-
Struggling45%+1
Suffering2%-1
Happiness41%-14
Stress14%+5
Numbers that all Americans should be proud of! Only a "real" leader can deliver such positive news while golfing and fundraising. What was that comment that right wing radical Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said the other week about Obama and his leadership? Oh yeah, she said he is the most disengaged President in our history since Grover Cleveland. Ouch! She really needs to stop with the "hatin' "
Cutting and pasting while still grasping for straws.
Your obsession is unhealthy.

“Cream Of The Crop”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5634 Aug 11, 2014
wtf. who.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#5636 Aug 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
WORKERS PRODUCTIVITY SHOWS REBOUND......INCREASE IS A SHARP TURNAROUND FROM POOR FIRST-QUARTER SHOWING......Associated Press .(8-9-14).......U.S. workers were more productive in the April-June quarter, and labor costs rose slightly, a sharp turnaround from grim first-quarter figures.......God Bless AMERICA.....
So was Obama responsible for the abysmal 1st qtr figures.....or the 2nd qtr turnaround ? Or both ? Or neither ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min weapon X 326,700
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 33 min So_da_lish_us 19,185
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 35 min jimi-yank 7,414
Poll What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin (Jun '14) 54 min jimi-yank 261
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 18,003
News Fence company boss gets 2 years for tax evasion (Apr '09) 2 hr DOODLE 49
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Nemo 6,220

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages