“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#4921 Jan 22, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning and Thanks.
I've communicated with (and tormented) many on these Political forums. I can't remember all; but I try.
Problem is many of these gutless, dickless Obamatrons don't get profiles and change their names countless times so they can post stupidity without fear of getting caught. They love passing off Obama, media-hyped stories as their own facts. We all know the media lies
You're a good American for not falling for this phony, two-faced, finger-pointing, thin-skinned President. His lack of respect for other ideologies is the reason why people in the country basically hate each other.
v/r
GD
Thats so true, Sir.

Thank you for what you said about me.
ZCs

New York, NY

#4922 Jan 22, 2014
Tick Tock!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday night Bill O'Reilly said this to Tom Brokaw, because Brokaw said if O'Reilly were a network news anchor he would be dead last in the ratings. O'Reilly said this:

O'REILLY: Mr. Brokaw is correct that the nightly news has a larger audience than cable news, how could it not? The three networks are on all television sets in America, but you have to pay for Fox News Channel. Nevertheless, we average between 4 and 5 million viewers a night.

LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, and more LIES.

And now the facts, last week O'Reilly had 3 million total viewers on Monday, 2.8 million total viewers on Tuesday, 2.8 million total viewers on Wednesday, 2.7 million total viewers on Thursday, and 1.8 million total viewers on Friday, when Greg Gutfeld hosted.

The average for the week was 2.6 million total viewers a night, the week before that the weekly average was 2.8 million, the week before that was 2.2 million, and 2.8, and 2.7, and on and on. Not one week does he even average over 3 million viewers a night, with the average rating a 2.8 per night.

That is not 4 million, or 5 million, and it's not even close. Most nights he does not even get 3 million, usually it's between 2.6 to 2.8, which means Bill O'Reilly is a lying fool.

Brokaw is correct that O'Reilly would be dead last, just as the Sunday Fox News show with Chris Wallace is dead last (by far) every week in the Sunday news shows ratings war. Because when you take Wallace or O'Reilly off of the Fox News Network they lose most of their viewers.

Network news shows crush O'Reilly in the ratings, last week NBC News got 9.5 million total viewers a night, ABC News got 8.5 million total viewers a night, and CBS got 7.5 million total viewers a night. O'Reilly and his lame cable news show does not even come close to the dead last CBS news, who got 7.5 million, let alone the first place NBC news.

Even if you add the midnight re-run of the Factor, that gets 1 million viewers a night, you still only get to 3.8 million viewers, and they do not count re-runs in the ratings. So O'Reilly is nowhere close to NBC, he is not even close to the last place CBS, it's a joke, and O'Reilly is a lying fraud.

If O'Reilly was a network news show he would be lucky to get 2 million viewers a night, because most the viewers are not far-right stooges that watch Fox shows to hear what they want to hear, mainly opinions that agree with them. And as far as journalists go, O'Reilly could not even carry Tom Brokaws luggage. Brokaw was a real journalist, O'Reilly is just a right-wing stooge on a bogus propaganda cable news network.
ZCs

New York, NY

#4923 Jan 22, 2014
Can You Feel Christie Pain?

One top Republican fundraiser described governor Christie as disloyal and self-promoting.

"The guy, as a person, is horrific," said Brian Ballard. Ballard is a Florida-based Republican fundraiser who said he will not be attending this weekend's events featuring Christie, who traveled to Florida to assist in the push to re-elect Tea Party Gov. Rick Scott (R).

In 2012, Ballard was one of the top fundraisers for Republican presidential candidate Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA).

"Charlie Crist got a lot of grief for what was called a hug of Obama. But what Christie did to Obama isn't suitable to say in a family newspaper. I firmly believe he helped swing that election in Obama’s favor just to help himself. I busted my ass for two years raising money and supporting Romney and this guy Christie just wiped his hands of us when we were no longer useful to him," he said.

"Ninety percent" of Republican donors, he said, "wouldn't touch Christie with a 10-foot pole right now."

And of course you will never see this reported by O'Reilly or Fox News, because they do not want you to know this information, it makes Christie look bad and confirms the bully rumors, so O'Reilly and Fox ignored it.
ZCs

New York, NY

#4924 Jan 22, 2014
Will Fox Report this?

Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell and his wife Maureen have been charged with 14 offences that grew out of their relationship with a businessman who provided the couple with vacations, loans, flights and a Rolex watch.

Mr McDonnell used his position as governor to enrich himself and family members by soliciting and accepting "things of value" from Jonnie Williams, the former chief executive officer of Star Scientific., in exchange for promoting the company's products, according to an indictment filed in federal court in Richmond, Virginia.

Prosecutors described the governor in the charges as under growing financial strain from credit card debt, family obligations and money-losing vacation rental properties. The indictment traces a rapidly evolving relationship with Mr Williams that began in March 2009 when Mr McDonnell was running for governor and began using his plane, even though the two had never met. Mr Williams eventually asked Mr McDonnell for help promoting his company's nutritional supplements, according to the indictment.

The scandal and probes surrounding Mr McDonnell's relationship with Mr Williams dominated the governor's final year in office, leaving in tatters the image of a politician who previously led the Republican Governors Association and was mentioned often as a potential running mate for Republican Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#4925 Jan 22, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Can You Feel Christie Pain?
One top Republican fundraiser described governor Christie as disloyal and self-promoting.
"The guy, as a person, is horrific," said Brian Ballard. Ballard is a Florida-based Republican fundraiser who said he will not be attending this weekend's events featuring Christie, who traveled to Florida to assist in the push to re-elect Tea Party Gov. Rick Scott (R).
In 2012, Ballard was one of the top fundraisers for Republican presidential candidate Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA).
"Charlie Crist got a lot of grief for what was called a hug of Obama. But what Christie did to Obama isn't suitable to say in a family newspaper. I firmly believe he helped swing that election in Obama’s favor just to help himself. I busted my ass for two years raising money and supporting Romney and this guy Christie just wiped his hands of us when we were no longer useful to him," he said.
"Ninety percent" of Republican donors, he said, "wouldn't touch Christie with a 10-foot pole right now."
And of course you will never see this reported by O'Reilly or Fox News, because they do not want you to know this information, it makes Christie look bad and confirms the bully rumors, so O'Reilly and Fox ignored it.
I understand what you're pasting, and thats cool.

Are you making a point or are you just letting us know Bill O' Reillys ratings are low, and Christe is a bully? My reply would be, SO!!

I'm not worried about either one, but I am worried about America, and the last I checked neither is running this Country.

Who is running this Country into financial crisis? With low approval ratings, it's kinda like Carter on steroids, right?

You need to focus on the shape of this Country instead of ratings. You don't happen to have MSNBC's ratings and viewers do ya? I bet they're great.

Focus...focus...focus. It's not that hard, friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4926 Jan 22, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you refering to the investigation that Hillary launched, and never was interviewed herself?
We will agree to disagree, but I think you know deep down.
I know that you like spin....and that there are almost 300 United States consulates and Embassies around the world.....Your manufactured outrages, are gonna secure the White House for democrats for decades.....

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#4927 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I know that you like spin....and that there are almost 300 United States consulates and Embassies around the world.....Your manufactured outrages, are gonna secure the White House for democrats for decades.....
First of all friend I have no outrage, and if I were it wouldn't be manufactured.

If the people vote Democrats in for decades, then we will have Democrat for decades, correct?

I personally have made it fine the last 6 years and I hope to make it the next three. It's just those millions of people without jobs that worry me.

So my concern is not me but this once great Country we live in. I don't want it fundamentally changed, if you know what I mean.
A Weiner

Brooklyn, NY

#4928 Jan 22, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Tick Tock!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday night Bill O'Reilly said this to Tom Brokaw, because Brokaw said if O'Reilly were a network news anchor he would be dead last in the ratings. O'Reilly said this:
O'REILLY: Mr. Brokaw is correct that the nightly news has a larger audience than cable news, how could it not? The three networks are on all television sets in America, but you have to pay for Fox News Channel. Nevertheless, we average between 4 and 5 million viewers a night.
LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, and more LIES.
And now the facts, last week O'Reilly had 3 million total viewers on Monday, 2.8 million total viewers on Tuesday, 2.8 million total viewers on Wednesday, 2.7 million total viewers on Thursday, and 1.8 million total viewers on Friday, when Greg Gutfeld hosted.
The average for the week was 2.6 million total viewers a night, the week before that the weekly average was 2.8 million, the week before that was 2.2 million, and 2.8, and 2.7, and on and on. Not one week does he even average over 3 million viewers a night, with the average rating a 2.8 per night.
That is not 4 million, or 5 million, and it's not even close. Most nights he does not even get 3 million, usually it's between 2.6 to 2.8, which means Bill O'Reilly is a lying fool.
Brokaw is correct that O'Reilly would be dead last, just as the Sunday Fox News show with Chris Wallace is dead last (by far) every week in the Sunday news shows ratings war. Because when you take Wallace or O'Reilly off of the Fox News Network they lose most of their viewers.
Network news shows crush O'Reilly in the ratings, last week NBC News got 9.5 million total viewers a night, ABC News got 8.5 million total viewers a night, and CBS got 7.5 million total viewers a night. O'Reilly and his lame cable news show does not even come close to the dead last CBS news, who got 7.5 million, let alone the first place NBC news.
Even if you add the midnight re-run of the Factor, that gets 1 million viewers a night, you still only get to 3.8 million viewers, and they do not count re-runs in the ratings. So O'Reilly is nowhere close to NBC, he is not even close to the last place CBS, it's a joke, and O'Reilly is a lying fraud.
If O'Reilly was a network news show he would be lucky to get 2 million viewers a night, because most the viewers are not far-right stooges that watch Fox shows to hear what they want to hear, mainly opinions that agree with them. And as far as journalists go, O'Reilly could not even carry Tom Brokaws luggage. Brokaw was a real journalist, O'Reilly is just a right-wing stooge on a bogus propaganda cable news network.
You're obsessed with Fox News.....and O'Reilly. I think you'd fellate him if you had the chance.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#4929 Jan 23, 2014
A Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with Fox News.....and O'Reilly. I think you'd fellate him if you had the chance.
you can't post that; he's struggles with words. Try something visual like a photo of Anderson Cooper
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#4930 Jan 23, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Republicans cut funding, sir, I've already said that. Unlike you, I'm not a sheep for the Republican party. I'm for doing what's right and what will help this Great Country we call America. Whosoever that might be, who cares?
Now about Chris Stevens turning down extra security. I don't remember any of that during any of the hearings on Bengazi. What I do remember is countless testimony of him asking for more security, and it being denied. He was in fear for his life, because he felt the security he had was against his safety, and they were as it turned out.
I'm not saying that Mr. Stevens never denied more security in his time there. I am saying that he asked for more security leading up to the Planned attack. That comes from State Department employees testimony, under oath, I might add.
As for pointing fingers at Hillary and screaming at Susan Rice I'm not. My finger is pointed at Obama (the buck stops with him, right?) He should have had Hillary to step down and fired Rice and others. He had to cover for his self in 2012 and Hillary in 2016. That's about the size of it. IMO
Open your eyes friend.
Sorry my friend, but trying to wake up someone that is pretending to be asleep is almost impossible. You would have better luck trying to convert a muslim to the ways of christianity.
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#4931 Jan 23, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Will Fox Report this?
Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell and his wife Maureen have been charged with 14 offences that grew out of their relationship with a businessman who provided the couple with vacations, loans, flights and a Rolex watch.
Mr McDonnell used his position as governor to enrich himself and family members by soliciting and accepting "things of value" from Jonnie Williams, the former chief executive officer of Star Scientific., in exchange for promoting the company's products, according to an indictment filed in federal court in Richmond, Virginia.
Prosecutors described the governor in the charges as under growing financial strain from credit card debt, family obligations and money-losing vacation rental properties. The indictment traces a rapidly evolving relationship with Mr Williams that began in March 2009 when Mr McDonnell was running for governor and began using his plane, even though the two had never met. Mr Williams eventually asked Mr McDonnell for help promoting his company's nutritional supplements, according to the indictment.
The scandal and probes surrounding Mr McDonnell's relationship with Mr Williams dominated the governor's final year in office, leaving in tatters the image of a politician who previously led the Republican Governors Association and was mentioned often as a potential running mate for Republican Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.
How about detailing Charlie Rangels career for us next since you're so good at assembling the "facts".
edweiner

Denver, CO

#4932 Jan 23, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is running this Country into financial crisis? You need to focus on the shape of this Country instead of ratings. You don't happen to have MSNBC's ratings and viewers do ya? I bet they're great.
another fox fool.....
financial crisis???? we're in better shape now than when obama took office, and yes hate to say it but you can blame bush for the financial mess he left the country in...
the shape of the country??? well for most of us middle to upperclass taxpayers who do have jobs, no complaints....the complaints about the shape of country, which i assume is meant to be bad, comes from the have-nots and obama haters....

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#4933 Jan 23, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
another fox fool.....
financial crisis???? we're in better shape now than when obama took office, and yes hate to say it but you can blame bush for the financial mess he left the country in...
the shape of the country??? well for most of us middle to upperclass taxpayers who do have jobs, no complaints....the complaints about the shape of country, which i assume is meant to be bad, comes from the have-nots and obama haters....
No need for me to reply with a insult. Your post is an insult to your intellect on It's own!!
edweiner

Fairfield, CT

#4934 Jan 23, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to reply with a insult. Your post is an insult to your intellect on It's own!!
no insult.....just the truth....and just like jack would say..."and you can't handle the truth"...LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4935 Jan 23, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
another fox fool.....
Totally agree.....plus teaparty House republicans actually obstructed legislation, designed to help produce jobs and speed our economic recovery.....

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#4936 Jan 23, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
no insult.....just the truth....and just like jack would say..."and you can't handle the truth"...LOL
I know it's disrespectful to laugh at someone. So let me apologize to you.
edweiner

Denver, CO

#4937 Jan 23, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's disrespectful to laugh at someone. So let me apologize to you.
go ahead and laugh....i know i am.....it's too much silliness on this board to take anything serious....the posts here on topix are for humor only.
you'd have to be a really idiot to believe anything from here...same person here with multiple ID's talking to himself most of the time thinking he's fooling people....it gets old real fast....you'd be better off checking this site every week or two and you'll see it's the same old sh*t....nothing changes, not even the people here, hum....
Blacksploitation

New York, NY

#4938 Jan 23, 2014
Foxy Brown in ur cracker grillz!

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#4939 Jan 23, 2014
edweiner wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead and laugh....i know i am.....it's too much silliness on this board to take anything serious....the posts here on topix are for humor only.
you'd have to be a really idiot to believe anything from here...same person here with multiple ID's talking to himself most of the time thinking he's fooling people....it gets old real fast....you'd be better off checking this site every week or two and you'll see it's the same old sh*t....nothing changes, not even the people here, hum....
I agree with you to a certain extent. Some folks that speak with facts behind them are able to have a fair debate. I find those that have a personal agenda cannot truly debate issues that are important to all Americans. Isn't the Presidency about all Americans.

I'm a middle of the road type guy. I'm not far right or far left, just a moderate. The politics of this Country are so screwed up, that's why nothing gets done. It's far left progressive liberals vs far right über conservatives. So you have what we have now a deadlock in Washington.

If this Country does not get back to the center left and center right, with a few middle of the road Dems. And Repubs. We will never get to where we as a people need to be. I just look at this great Country and it scares me. Case in point the rhetoric that came out of New York about conservatives. Is that fair? No it's not. One party in power shouldn't try to impose their ideology on the whole State. Do you agree?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#4940 Jan 24, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you to a certain extent. Some folks that speak with facts behind them are able to have a fair debate. I find those that have a personal agenda cannot truly debate issues that are important to all Americans. Isn't the Presidency about all Americans.
I'm a middle of the road type guy. I'm not far right or far left, just a moderate. The politics of this Country are so screwed up, that's why nothing gets done. It's far left progressive liberals vs far right über conservatives. So you have what we have now a deadlock in Washington.
If this Country does not get back to the center left and center right, with a few middle of the road Dems. And Repubs. We will never get to where we as a people need to be. I just look at this great Country and it scares me. Case in point the rhetoric that came out of New York about conservatives. Is that fair? No it's not. One party in power shouldn't try to impose their ideology on the whole State. Do you agree?
I'll answer for them "Spooner". They don't agree, because the only reasonable people in the country are the ones who agree with everything they say. That is the "tolerance" amongst liberals. It is why we have politically correct speech. Only the liberal approved things can be said, just like Cuomo stated. It is unreasonable for anyone to believe that the life inside a women's womb deserves any protection at any point in the development. The go to argument is always about rape or the health and life of the mother, but as a country we have terminated 55 million babies since the seventies, and those cases they use as a defense of the procedure represents a very small percentage.
"Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape, 0.3%; in cases of incest, 0.03%; in cases of risk to maternal life, 0.1%; in cases of risk to maternal health, 1%; and in cases of fetal health issues, 0.5%. About 98% of abortions in the United States are elective, including socio-economic reasons or for birth control. This includes perhaps 30% for primarily economic reasons."
It is a fact that the more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens makes for a lower crime rate then where no guns are permitted. Liberals do not want to argue facts, which is why they run to the insults so quickly. Just like the president recently used racism as the excuse for his pathetic approval numbers. If he spent more time focusing on what ails the country rather then playing golf we may get something done. Instead all we hear is that everything wrong is the republicans fault. Democrats have had nothing to do with our problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 21 min Libhater AKA Sher... 13,262
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 25 min NYStateOfMind 5,670
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 27 min NYStateOfMind 136
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min FuMan Chu Yanks 334,224
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 16,751
no longer a || THE BRONX || 3 hr Floridaborn 2
Saving jobs 101 Trump OK 4 hr 2 Dogs 9

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance