Fact

Bronx, NY

#4356 Jul 2, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
Fox Are A Bunch Of Racist PIG'S!!!
They always have been that way.
Racists have low IQ's anyway, that's Fox News core audience.
Fact

Bronx, NY

#4357 Jul 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do you guys go to get a job lying for a living?
Fox News.
They hire failed, lying politicians from the Republican party.
I'm surprised they haven't offered Romney a job yet.
See: Sarah Palin whose been rehired.
Fact

Bronx, NY

#4358 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....MEDIA AS A WHOLE IS FUCK*D.....Fox is the most slanted on politic's...truly rightwing republican, even to the point of lying about it....NBC,CNN,MSNBC, and especially HLN are totally pro-minority agenda and the worst, for promoting the ongoing Social Engineering program.....including race-baiting and a mean-spirited Lynchmob mentality.....
You stated that correctly and I totally agree with you.
The imbecilic media is more concerned with ratings and advertising dollars than telling the truth.
It's about which one of them can out do the other in outrageous presentation of a news story for shock value.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4359 Jul 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
The imbecilic media is more concerned with ratings and advertising dollars than telling the truth.
It's about which one of them can out do the other in outrageous presentation of a news story for shock value.
Wanna see a real, bloodlust carnival of lynchmob screaching....lol...see Nancy Grace on HLN tonight.....It just should'nt be on any channel, that honestly designates itself as NEWS.....
Fact

Bronx, NY

#4360 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna see a real, bloodlust carnival of lynchmob screaching....lol...see Nancy Grace on HLN tonight.....It just should'nt be on any channel, that honestly designates itself as NEWS.....
She's one of the worst when it comes to high profile trials; Casey Anthony and Jody Arias for example.
I don't really watch her much.
None of those channels are news channels; they present their own take on the day's events, they're never truthful.
You're better off watching your local news channel or BBC for news.

Location hidden

#4361 Jul 2, 2013
Just remember....IT'S ALL ABOUT CORPORATE GREED AND PROFITS....Kabuki Theater for the masses....They don't give a sh*t about Trayvon or George....It's the 21st Century Tent Show....come to town.....
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#4362 Jul 2, 2013
PLEASE FORGIVE ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>His post reflect his upbringing on a Democrat plantation. Republicans (LINCOLN) may have freed their bodies but the Democrats have programmed them for failure. From the family structure of 'baby daddy's' instead of fathers to GED's instead of diplomas to generational public housing where the cycle is allowed to continue instead of self-made prosperity. There are many chains for the ZCs of this world to carry too bad they have been put on them by their leaders, the Democrat Party. The results are seen in ignorant post by those who are kept ignorant and can't even see it. That's what you're dealing with when you see a ZCs post.
I believe they call that stuck on stupid. I didn't know or really care that ZC is black and only recently learned that Dapper Dave was. It is my opinion that their being black and stupid is a coincidence. Lets not forget, blacks in America are not victorious based on their collective testimony, they are victims. Poor ZC and DD.
Fact

Bronx, NY

#4363 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Just remember....IT'S ALL ABOUT CORPORATE GREED AND PROFITS....Kabuki Theater for the masses....They don't give a sh*t about Trayvon or George....It's the 21st Century Tent Show....come to town.....
It's part of the reality show mentality that prevails in today's media.
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#4364 Jul 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News.
They hire failed, lying politicians from the Republican party.
I'm surprised they haven't offered Romney a job yet.
See: Sarah Palin whose been rehired.
Like Dennis Kusinich?
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#4365 Jul 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, Fox didn't exist until 1997. Their success is a result of how bad the others were and are, as much as how good they do it. The lying, cheating and greed standards were well established long before Fox even existed, if your trying to be fair and honest about it, but your not.
http://walterolson.com/articles/crashtests.ht...
Fact

Bronx, NY

#4366 Jul 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, Fox didn't exist until 1997. Their success is a result of how bad the others were and are, as much as how good they do it. The lying, cheating and greed standards were well established long before Fox even existed, if your trying to be fair and honest about it, but your not.
There was a market for people with an IQ that matches their shoe size, that's where Fox came in.
And that's their core audience.

Location hidden

#4367 Jul 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
It's part of the reality show mentality that prevails in today's media.
Except don't forget....Reality Show's don't Masquerade as News Networks, with actual journalistic integrity.....

Location hidden

#4368 Jul 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to prove journalistic malfeacense, involving the other news networks at that time....in order to justify your claims.....if it was well established, you should'nt have difficulty PROVING IT?
nac

Merrick, NY

#4369 Jul 2, 2013
FOX, CNN, MSNBC, HLN... they are all in the same business.

No, it isn't the "news" business. They are in the business of selling air time to entities that wish to promote a product.

That's all it is. If you rely on any of them for anything other than the predictability of commercials following whatever drivel they are shoveling, you are a fool.

Consider for a moment what would happen if they didn't rely on selling air time (commercials)...

The "news" that they "report" would be COMPLETELY different than what it is now.

Location hidden

#4370 Jul 2, 2013
One thing, i will say FOR FOX...their coverage of this Zimmerman trial has been straight as hell....Kudo's to Fox for being the only one, not to promote a pro-minority agenda and lynchmob mentality.....
nac

Merrick, NY

#4371 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
One thing, i will say FOR FOX...their coverage of this Zimmerman trial has been straight as hell....Kudo's to Fox for being the only one, not to promote a pro-minority agenda and lynchmob mentality.....
I haven't seen their coverage of it, but what you describe stands to reason. I have seen NBC editing the 911 call to make GZ sound racist, as well as CNN & MSNBC describe Rachel Jeantel as a "sympathetic figure," instead of the more accurate, "lying, blithering idiot."

If Zimmerman is acquitted and riots ensue... I believe that the media is culpable. The mainstream media has done nothing but portray Zimmerman as a racist out looking to kill a black kid, while portraying Martin as a 12 year old boy running for his life... no matter the evidence to the contrary.

When the riots are raging, and the blood is spilling... it's on the hands of the media along with the racist rioters.

Location hidden

#4372 Jul 2, 2013
I agree, that the media is culpable, for even what they have done....no matter the aftermath....Congress and the FCC need to set up guidelines for actual, genuine NEWS NETWORKS.....No more carnival sideshows.....No more race-baiting....
nac

Merrick, NY

#4373 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I agree, that the media is culpable, for even what they have done....no matter the aftermath....Congress and the FCC need to set up guidelines for actual, genuine NEWS NETWORKS.....No more carnival sideshows.....No more race-baiting....
Carnival sideshows and race-baiting make money. Money is the only thing politicians care about... so don't hold your breath. It is only going to get worse.
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#4374 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....MEDIA AS A WHOLE IS FUCK*D.....Fox is the most slanted on politic's...truly rightwing republican, even to the point of lying about it....NBC,CNN,MSNBC, and especially HLN are totally pro-minority agenda and the worst, for promoting the ongoing Social Engineering program.....including race-baiting and a mean-spirited Lynchmob mentality.....
Spot On!!
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#4375 Jul 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to prove journalistic malfeacense, involving the other news networks at that time....in order to justify your claims.....if it was well established, you should'nt have difficulty PROVING IT?
I would have to prove journalistic malfeasance? In order to prove my claims? It is a common fact that these "news" organizations did this, and long before Fox existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 40 min Bruddah Z 330,211
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 41 min jimi-yank 343,182
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 42 min Nemo 6,657
It's Presidents Day. Where does Trump rank? 47 min Presidential Survey 1
500 live cable tv channels $20 54 min Betty 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 46,389
Joy Behar And Oprah ( REPENT) WAKE UP 2 hr satans game 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance