Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi *should* define his presidency... but likely won't. Sadly, most Americans prefer a sweet lie over the bitter truth.
The left would like us all to think they are most Americans, but just because they declare it, does not make it so. This is not going to go away. Soon you will see that no single person or country is more important to the left then their allegiance to their ideology. Once the media condom that has been protecting this administration breaks and the salty truth spills out and reveals the mess, the left will abort this president like they do their unborn children. The first bites from the gathering press sharks have been taken and the presidents lies are starting to stain the water. I am so going to enjoy watching the left feed on their own. A Hillary appetizer before the hearty main course of Barry Soetoro.
nac

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The left would like us all to think they are most Americans, but just because they declare it, does not make it so. This is not going to go away. Soon you will see that no single person or country is more important to the left then their allegiance to their ideology. Once the media condom that has been protecting this administration breaks and the salty truth spills out and reveals the mess, the left will abort this president like they do their unborn children. The first bites from the gathering press sharks have been taken and the presidents lies are starting to stain the water. I am so going to enjoy watching the left feed on their own. A Hillary appetizer before the hearty main course of Barry Soetoro.
I wish he would be accountable for his actions... But the left has gone "all in" with this guy and his ideology. And with the recent failure of Bush & the right... The iron is HOT. And now is the time to strike.

Striking, they are. They have a strangle hold on America...

They'll get away with this treason, just like Bush got away with his.

Strap in... It's going to get BAD in this country.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he would be accountable for his actions... But the left has gone "all in" with this guy and his ideology. And with the recent failure of Bush & the right... The iron is HOT. And now is the time to strike.
Striking, they are. They have a strangle hold on America...
They'll get away with this treason, just like Bush got away with his.
Strap in... It's going to get BAD in this country.
Refresh my memory, what was W's act of treason again, and what media covered the facts of that act?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

So tell me "Not A Conservative", what is your opinion of the Liar in Chief using the IRS to target political "enemies"? Will you be cool with it if the republicans do the same thing to democrats when the political winds shift back to republican control?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Refresh my memory, what was W's act of treason again, and what media covered the facts of that act?
4,000 dead americans in Iraq and driving our economy into the ditch.....Oh, also opening up all the federal(taxpayer owned) lands, to be drilled on by Big Oil......
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>4,000 dead americans in Iraq and driving our economy into the ditch.....Oh, also opening up all the federal(taxpayer owned) lands, to be drilled on by Big Oil......
Are the dead soldiers in Afghanistan as a result of Oblowmos failed "surge strategy" also W's fault? Tell me GBF, what do you make of the presidents private, no press corp weekend alone vacation without his "family" in February? We know for sure that the President is a liar, so can we trust his denials in the face of Barry hanging out alone in private with one of his boi's?

From Hillbuzz.org :
With no political career left to worry about, he can openly be himself. Draped in colorful muumuus, with a retinue of hunky shirtless Secret Service studs around him, Barack Obama will find himself in a new kind of paradise no doubt.
Go ahead and laugh at the idea now, if you want. I remember hearing how some women scoffed at the idea that Elton John was gay back in the day too.“But he’s married!”,“He has a wife!”,“I can’t believe he’s gay!”. Well, believe it, sisters.
The current President of the United States is as gay, or even more gay, as Elton John. It might take ten years or so for him to finally come out and hold court on the circuit party scene, or this might be a case like with Rock Hudson and Liberace where the truth only comes out once Barack Obama has passed on far into the future…but there’s just no reason for guys like Kal Penn and Reggie Love to play the strange roles that they have played in Barack Obama’s life unless they were his boyfriends.
El Rushbo

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>4,000 dead americans in Iraq and driving our economy into the ditch.....Oh, also opening up all the federal(taxpayer owned) lands, to be drilled on by Big Oil......
Read the Constitution and then find me a high crime and misdemeanor.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
So tell me "Not A Conservative", what is your opinion of the Liar in Chief using the IRS to target political "enemies"? Will you be cool with it if the republicans do the same thing to democrats when the political winds shift back to republican control?
I can....long live ACORN ! and these are the idiots who will implement penalties for those who don't buy health insurance ? Walmart hiring must be slow.

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi *should* define his presidency... but likely won't. Sadly, most Americans prefer a sweet lie over the bitter truth.
I agree; but his political division of the country will define his Presidency the most. Thanks to his Multi Media Emporium, there's more hate now then there ever was
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Great job GBF. Once again you confirm your depth of ignorance and partisanship, along with your lack of love of country by trying to deflect the current incompetence in chief back in time to W. The democrats are just as complicit in the deaths of the "4000" Americans and federal lands have been drilled for its resources since the beginning of oil. Another failed attempt to turn apples into oranges. Something the left never stops doing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job GBF. Once again you confirm your depth of ignorance and partisanship, along with your lack of love of country by trying to deflect the current incompetence in chief back in time to W. The democrats are just as complicit in the deaths of the "4000" Americans and federal lands have been drilled for its resources since the beginning of oil. Another failed attempt to turn apples into oranges. Something the left never stops doing.
NO THEY AREN'T.....THE DEMOCRAT'S DID'NT MINIPULATE THE WMD INTELLIGENCE TO LOOK LIKE SADDAM HAD IT IN HIS HOUSE......That was all Bush/Cheney and their cronnies......LYING AND REWRITING HISTORY, it's something the Reich never stop's doing.....
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>NO THEY AREN'T.....THE DEMOCRAT'S DID'NT MINIPULATE THE WMD INTELLIGENCE TO LOOK LIKE SADDAM HAD IT IN HIS HOUSE......That was all Bush/Cheney and their cronnies......LYING AND REWRITING HISTORY, it's something the Reich never stop's doing.....
Nice try! Do we have to go back and review the volumes of statements made by democrats under B. Clinton when they were demanding regime change in Iraq, telling us all how they are redeveloping their nuclear program, about how they have chemical weapons and missal delivery capacity, because thats where this whole thing got started. All those UN requests for sanctions because of the WMD programs that the democrats insisted were in existence? If your going to make it your shtick to spread lies about those you disagree with, at the very least you need to have a small kernel of truth contained in your lies GBF. Keep trying though, you will get better just in time to turn your hate on a new bunch of republican leaders that you can lie about very soon.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Who's a lying piece of shit? do da, do da, GBF and all his twits, all the do da day.
All the do da day, all the do da day, twists the facts to spread his crap, all the do da day!
nac

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try! Do we have to go back and review the volumes of statements made by democrats under B. Clinton when they were demanding regime change in Iraq, telling us all how they are redeveloping their nuclear program, about how they have chemical weapons and missal delivery capacity, because thats where this whole thing got started. All those UN requests for sanctions because of the WMD programs that the democrats insisted were in existence? If your going to make it your shtick to spread lies about those you disagree with, at the very least you need to have a small kernel of truth contained in your lies GBF. Keep trying though, you will get better just in time to turn your hate on a new bunch of republican leaders that you can lie about very soon.
You guys are both right. Democrats and republicans alike are screwing us. They BOTH work for the big banks. In 2000, there were 7 industrialized countries without a Rothschild-Owned Central Bank. They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.

Today, thanks to the US military's work (under the guise of protecting our freedoms) there are only three: Cuba, North Korea and Iran.

Or maybe this is just a fantastic coincidence.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are both right. Democrats and republicans alike are screwing us. They BOTH work for the big banks. In 2000, there were 7 industrialized countries without a Rothschild-Owned Central Bank. They were Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
Today, thanks to the US military's work (under the guise of protecting our freedoms) there are only three: Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
Or maybe this is just a fantastic coincidence.
I would agree with most everything you said, especially about democrats and republicans.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>NO THEY AREN'T.....THE DEMOCRAT'S DID'NT MINIPULATE THE WMD INTELLIGENCE TO LOOK LIKE SADDAM HAD IT IN HIS HOUSE......That was all Bush/Cheney and their cronnies......LYING AND REWRITING HISTORY, it's something the Reich never stop's doing.....
Why not believe that Saddam had WMDs? Not only did he actually use them in the past against his own people as well as against the Iranians, but every major world intelligence service believed he still had them, as did former President Clinton, Senator Clinton, Senator Kerry, Congresswoman Pelosi, and a host of others. Yet when they weren't found, you only blame Bush? For all we know, they were taken to Syria and Assad is now using them.
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Why not believe that Saddam had WMDs? Not only did he actually use them in the past against his own people as well as against the Iranians, but every major world intelligence service believed he still had them, as did former President Clinton, Senator Clinton, Senator Kerry, Congresswoman Pelosi, and a host of others. Yet when they weren't found, you only blame Bush? For all we know, they were taken to Syria and Assad is now using them.
It doesn't matter. The war wasn't about WMDs. The war was SOLD on WMDs... but it wasn't waged *because of* WMDs.

The war was waged because the big banks were mad that Saddam wouldn't submit to turning his country over to a Rothschild Central Bank and Big Oil was mad that Saddam was flooding the market with light sweet crude to pay down his debts.

Who won? The big banks, as they now run Iraq. Big Oil, as the price goes up when supply goes down. Lockheed Martin, Haliburton, Boeing, and Raytheon absorbed a lot of our tax dollars in the effort to go get those WMDs, too.

Who lost? We The People.

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
more banging on the Caps lock ? might as well buy a new keyboard because there's more distractions coming from the "Reich".
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Want some whine and cheese

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ZCs wrote:
Want some whine and cheese
no thanks OJ; I see you've had enough cheese already

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE